S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Datong has teased their versions of Frieza, Cell, and Future Trunks.

e4f93eb7gw1ey7j664l4fj20kr10w0yt.jpg

e4f93eb7gw1ey7j6cqnp7j20kr10waj2.jpg

e4f93eb7gw1ey7j6vff75j210w0krtaa.jpg

e4f93eb7gw1ey7j8l9d4zj210w0krq4t.jpg

e4f93eb7gw1ey7j9eobe5j20kr10wdkc.jpg

it's about damn time, been wanting to make a Cyborg Freeza but only with bootleg/cheap materials

:offtopic:

Tamashii step your game up already

MAFEX_Superman_Batman__scaled_600.jpg

Those look pretty good but I think Tamashii will eventually make their own. They just love cashing in on the Marvel/DC universe after all. Surprised they haven't made any Dark Knight figures though

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Anyone else excited for tomorrow's episode of DBS? Lately I've been more eager to watch more episodes since the RoF material was better than BoG for me personally. Also the writing seems to be getting better, so that's good. Judging by the previews, we may just see Goku and Vegeta goes SSGSS in it!

Tamashii's foiled their plots though. They've already got Trunks and (rumored) Cell coming out so Datong's losing its market power.

Unless Tamashii releases the PC figures with less accessories, and people want the original colors that badly, Datong might still have something actually.

Tamashii's foiled their plots though. They've already got Trunks and (rumored) Cell coming out so Datong's losing its market power.

People are still gonna datong trunks for the accessories.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Has the SSJ Blue Goku started hitting stores in the US yet? I only ask as I live in the UK and am waiting for it to come in stock on my usual place on eBay where I get most of my Figuarts stuff from (PhoenixofGlory). They're in the states but 99% of the time he dispatches on the day of payment and it takes five days to reach me. I've had parcels sent to me from over here take longer than that to arrive despite the difference in distance. :lol

It's funny though because I was able to get Lakers Freiza delivered from Amazon UK last Friday after ordering two days before, even came with the brown shipper box thing. It was through some 3rd party seller in Japan but Amazon were selling it on their behalf. I paid a bit more than I usually do for these Figuarts, but it was in stock in the UK so I thought bugger it and took the plunge. And I'm glad I did because he went quick after that. Honestly, no regrets though, he turned out amazing. A little tricky to stand, but luckily I have a few Tamashi stands available.

And I surely I can't be the only one that finds this figure line addictive as hell? I ordered my first Figuart (normal Goku) this May, was so impressed by him but I thought nah, just this one will do, no more DBZ figures for me again. Less than a month later ordered Android 16, then SSJ Gohan and Vegetto together and said that's it for me. I think it was after getting Broly that any hope of me spending more money on these things was shattered. I now have about 10 with no signs of stopping. :lol

Just get it off nipponyasan, ssgss Goku is 45 bucks this week. Yeah, price has been marked down right now. Just a heads up.

Just get it off nipponyasan, ssgss Goku is 45 bucks this week. Yeah, price has been marked down right now. Just a heads up.

I think I got mine for $38 plus shipping last week.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Unless Tamashii releases the PC figures with less accessories, and people want the original colors that badly, Datong might still have something actually.

Yeah you've got a point but even so they definitely don't have the hold like they used to. Trunks might sell pretty well for them but if the Cell turns out to be true, then they may be out of luck since it'll likely be better than the current one. If Tamashii does end up removing parts from Cell, it'll probably be the Kamehameha effect but that thing was pretty ugly to begin with. That Frieza will definitely be a hit though since I really don't see Tamashii PCing him.

Translation from datong weibo

First off, we apologize for the long delay due to some internal reasons, we had to halt production. But now it's time to go full ahead. Paintjob on Freeza has been completed and will be ready to launch very soon. We'll have pics of the finished producr very soon. (Pics 1&2 for preview shots). Saint Seiya reissues have been completed just awaiting for paintjobs to start soon. Trunks, Cell and Emporer of Light is almost done. Due to time constraints, we will provide clearer shots shortly.

首先要道声抱歉,因为一些内部原因导致产品停摆。但是现在也到了填坑的时候了。弗利萨生产完成开始上色,即将出货,过几天放成品图(图1图2)。圣衣箱再版电镀完成也在上色(图3)。特兰克斯(图4图5),沙鲁(图6图7)和光明皇帝(图8图9)都即将试模完成。由于时间仓促,改日会上清晰的整体图片。

So I reorganized my Dragon Ball Z figures and here is my set up with the lighting and everything
4ab027ab141c161c6370011f568a2fd5.jpg
9582e8db63a28b4e883c1899f2b4fa45.jpg
8734f5af53f6d18332a035a1d64a7424.jpg
c9f59cab1265b408167adce62e590808.jpg
900a1f6446581f584d5cb3df992b84b3.jpg
f8e16866a374cb1e941a62ecdad25c98.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

your shelves are screaming for some decorations!

i wish tamashi would just branch out into "S.H.Figuarts Dio" or something and produce rocks, trees, bigger destroyed buidlings and **** knows what else you can need

your shelves are screaming for some decorations!

i wish tamashi would just branch out into "S.H.Figuarts Dio" or something and produce rocks, trees, bigger destroyed buidlings and **** knows what else you can need

I agree with you 100%. I try to see some rocks on eBay, but nog like any diorama. They should make some dioramas for sh f dbz! (*_*)

Yeah you've got a point but even so they definitely don't have the hold like they used to. Trunks might sell pretty well for them but if the Cell turns out to be true, then they may be out of luck since it'll likely be better than the current one. If Tamashii does end up removing parts from Cell, it'll probably be the Kamehameha effect but that thing was pretty ugly to begin with. That Frieza will definitely be a hit though since I really don't see Tamashii PCing him.

I don't think Freiza's anime and manga colors are any different so it's unlikely.

Cell also has the Kamehaha base, which people have taken to use.

Back