S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so just watched Super episode 17..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder why you and so many others call these types of episodes 'filler'. Just because there aren't any fisticuffs flying doesn't make these episodes filler. Seeing as there is no manga to adapt this stuff from, this isn't filler in any way like the driving episodes, garlic jr. or the years worth of filler that was brought into Naruto on the regular. The movies served as a 'skeleton' of sorts, and now we are getting a whole new series which fills in all the gaps, and hopefully, in the end, will be a cohesive package. Especially with these last couple of episodes, they show some key things that are planting seeds for the story arcs taking place after the ROF retelling is done.

I just want my SS4 Goku.

I'm with you.

why-is-patience-a-virtue-why-cant-hurry-the-****-up-be-a-virtue.jpg

I wonder why you and so many others call these types of episodes 'filler'. Just because there aren't any fisticuffs flying doesn't make these episodes filler. Seeing as there is no manga to adapt this stuff from, this isn't filler in any way like the driving episodes, garlic jr. or the years worth of filler that was brought into Naruto on the regular. The movies served as a 'skeleton' of sorts, and now we are getting a whole new series which fills in all the gaps, and hopefully, in the end, will be a cohesive package. Especially with these last couple of episodes, they show some key things that are planting seeds for the story arcs taking place after the ROF retelling is done.

i just feel like someone could skip this episode & not really miss anything important, or anything they wouldn't be able to already deduce by watching another episode :dunno

What in god name happened to Beerus?lol Im guessing that he spent to much of his time on wwarth and gained some lbs.

What one do you mean? The reveal pics?
Yeah. He has to stay away from those bean burritos. I know this from experience.

lol i think you're referring to Champa, Beerus' counterpart from another universe
I see. He's one of those 12 gods Beerman mentioned in BOG? So canon or not? Video game character? I hope the other gods show some creativity.

Champa is canon yes, he is the god of destruction for universe 6. He is beerus brother, and his attendant, vados, is whis sister. They are about to be revealed in dragonball super.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

yup he's canon alright, as is his "assistant" Vardos or however you spell her name. So far we don't know if the other gods will be simply reskinned versions Beerus/Whis, or entirely different character designs

You rock Orbital.

Jesus....Ssj3 Vegeta's face really...shines in those shots
Creepy.As.****. (The face I mean, not your comment lol.)
I just HOPE when they do Majin Vegeta the hair is updated.....
It's so weird when I see the amount of effort in that hair you'd be like how can they just chuck that back into a lab lol. It's longer than goku's!
Does anyone think the battle damage Goku's head will fit on the regular (black hair) SGoku? I like the hair color a lot more than the current SSGoku where he looks all yellow.
Yes.
Cool :D Now I can finally get a "colored" SSGoku with the orange outfit and highlited hair.
I plan to do the same thing but I'm equally looking forward to putting the regular goku head on the battle damaged body.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol shouldn't trunks by that comparison be about as tall as ...say.. teen TRUNKS, rather then teen gohan.XD Or do you mean cell saga gohan with 'teen gohan'? It was already entirely in the line of expectancy that trunks and goten are vegeta and goku 2.0. Gohan is a NEEEEEERD who got drawn into fighting (and ****ing harshly so lmao). It feels entirely fitting the character that he sort of leaves the stage as well. I love gohan, ssj2 gohan vs cell is ultimately my favorite moment in dbz, but he's not a naturally inclined fighter like the other four saiyans (or five if you count Pan).

The later Buu era was too insulting to me toward gohan and it made it painfully clear that he is storywise truly redundant. He can make a cool comeback or appearance here and there, and we know he's a superhero fighting crime too. That's kindof why I want Great Saiayma if I'm to have any adult gohan, that's his adult fighter identity he chose for himself. It's good imo if DBS just focusses on goku and vegeta and their kid versions mainly. Gohan is a true DBZ character the way I see it now. It fits that that's the only series in which he's a main character.

Sudden thought, has anyone ever seen fan art of what trunks and goten with potara rigs would be like? Truten(/Troten/Tronten/Trunten/Trunkten, lol) or something?

Back