S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they got Vegetas hair colour right at least, just not the finish :lol

If they at the very least fixed that, I would be perfectly content with this figure. Sure no crossed arms, normal head, or updated hair but at the very least they can have Goku and Vegeta's hair match.

It's looking like Trunks is perfectly scaled with Goku. He's supposed to be slightly shorter and it appears to look that way. Very impressive figure [emoji4]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I won't lie... the new movie pulled me back in to DBZ some, I want the two God-level Saiyan figures now and a gold Frieza ._.

OK, so I just have to get something off my chest. Now I know this is off topic but please, bear with me. I have noticed on my reviews that someone from here is going in and disliking every single video (the dislikes don't appear until I post a link here); now i'm pretty sure I know exactly who it is, though I wont say the name, i'm more mature than that. To that person, I really could care less about your trolling, at the end of the day, whether you like, dislike, comment or not, you still count as a view regardless, so yeah, keep doing it for all I care, you just add to the numbers watched. :p

OK, so I just have to get something off my chest. Now I know this is off topic but please, bear with me. I have noticed on my reviews that someone from here is going in and disliking every single video (the dislikes don't appear until I post a link here); now i'm pretty sure I know exactly who it is, though I wont say the name, i'm more mature than that. To that person, I really could care less about your trolling, at the end of the day, whether you like, dislike, comment or not, you still count as a view regardless, so yeah, keep doing it for all I care, you just add to the numbers watched. [emoji14]
It ain't me! I haven't even seen the video yet aside from the quick peek just a few minutes ago. And I went out pubbing and chasing skirts last night.

[emoji38]

No, it isnt you Tin, far as I was aware we had our differences but we're good now, right? [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If someone consistently wastes their time disliking your videos Big D, they're effectively being trolled more BY you than they are trolling you.:lol

If someone consistently wastes their time disliking your videos Big D, they're effectively being trolled more BY you than they are trolling you.[emoji38]
Oh, believe me i know man, I just wanted to let them know that I noticed, and that its hilariously sad [emoji38]

002l.jpg

005l.jpg

007l.jpg

008l.jpg

009l.jpg

010l.jpg

011l.jpg

015l.jpg

017l.jpg

018l.jpg

019l.jpg

020l.jpg

021l.jpg

Source: mynavi.

Thanks for the high quality pics Orbital! Anyone else notice kid Gokus belt is wrong? Guessing thats so they can repaint him in blue later on without having to change parts?

Thanks for the high quality pics Orbital! Anyone else notice kid Gokus belt is wrong? Guessing thats so they can repaint him in blue later on without having to change parts?

It was actually mentioned by someone earlier that the coloring is accurate to the manga coloring (ofcourse x_x). I also suspect some sort of sdcc recoloring for it as well haha I might get two of these kid gokus to repaint one with his blue gi.

Yeah I mentioned the colour, but its the actual belt thats wrong, tgere shouldnt be loops iirc.

Yeah I mentioned the colour, but its the actual belt thats wrong, tgere shouldnt be loops iirc.

woah sorry youre right! i was so excited about the figure i did not even notice the inaccuracy of the sculpt haha! it's like they planned it to be the blue gi goku but then decided to paint him up in the orange gi last minute!

Does anyone think the battle damage Goku's head will fit on the regular (black hair) SGoku? I like the hair color a lot more than the current SSGoku where he looks all yellow.

I can't remember who edit pictures. I think it was orbital, but can someone do vegeta's head on trunks new body please

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back