S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only justifiable thing about the complaints is the overabundance of the old Goku mold. Especially the angel one. Everything else, Kid Goku, Trunks etc., I don't get the complaints, besides not having his Broly esque hair :dunno:

That is not the point. I just wanted to know if there was going to be more.... But...

Aside from the Trunks and kid Goku, there really wasn't much NEW figures to be excited for. A lot of them are Goku retools or figures previously shown. Just saying.

Just my opinion.
What? No they werent. The only retools there were GT Goku and angel Goku, the rest are brand new molds. Sure we seen ssj4 before, but in terms of new figures thats the only one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I still think we may see more, I think it's possible. But what's shown today, I'm happy with :yess:

...though I am not sure what to feel about SSJ3 Vegeta, really, I'm not.

I am only happy with ssj3 Vegeta because it proves they have the Buu saga body available. I dislike ssj3 in general, but a what if is cool if nothing else.

I just realized a few folk we havent seen in months are back! Bane, Ang, anyone ive missed, good to see you guys!

Thanks. Been watching your reviews on YouTube, I enjoy them quite a lot. Keep up the good work.

Well guess I have to toss my custom SS4 Goku in the trash soon :/

No need. Custom figures are truly "one of a kind" in a way. I still keep my old action figures even though the quality in the new figures is better.

@Crisis I also wonder what of all this will see an actual release. Apparently Trunks is confirmed, that's great. I think kid goku and the DBS characters are pretty locked. But gt, ssj4 and angel goku and vegeta ssj3.... At least we now have the buu era vegeta body mold so they GOTTA release that in some form of his.

It seems to me like Trunks is too small, but the upside is that I think I'm gonna use that for super vegeta.

Super Saiyan God Goku is a definite release. It would actually be nice to release him soon to go along with Beerus. I can't imagine GT Goku or Angel Goku being released any time soon but Tamashii is showing off their Goku possibilities. Super Saiyan 4 Goku received updates which is a good sign that he's getting ready to be released. Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta is a huge troll move by Tamashii along with the reveal that almost any "what if" character is a possibility.

I believe Trunks is the same height as Goku which has me absolutely thrilled. It's difficult to see because the figures are posed on an angle.
12193290_1192300504118777_7634407669923064551_n.jpg

Although I don't mind the idea of SS3 Vegeta, the only "what-if" characters they should be doing are the movie characters, since every movie is essentially a what-if scenario anyway. Tapion, SS Broly, Gogeta, etc.

Big D you really need to team up with an irishman that sounds like fassbender and make it 'prof x and magneto review figuarts'.

When you see this it really is a damn near miracle the 3 androids were all made. The Android period got ****ing lucky.

Goku ssj4 - The face this time is horrible (comparing with last year), the knees looks ok. (i want it)
12195985_1033305790024013_1017060971617608613_n.jpgss4-goku.jpgSS4_Goku.jpg

Goku Gt - i think is perfect (i don´t know, if i want now)

Goku Angel - It´s Goku normal adding wings and halo (i want not)

Vegeta Ssj3 - if come with ssj2 hair it´s done! if not, will be a hard decision to me. ssj3 vegeta in the reality never have it. So why?. He will get it on DBSuper (in that way we yes must get it) - (maybe i will get it).

Super Saiyan Trunks - Awesome, but he not have that hair when became angry, right?

The only trunks i would like it is when he fight against Broly. Trunks_Determined_to_Stop_Broly.jpg

So, between Trunks PCE and this Super Saiyan trunks, which could be better to get? which of them do you like it more? (if you have only 1 possibility *_*)

Kid Goku - His face is ugly and not looks very well with the proportions! like i read from someone (the head look bigger than all the body) and not only that, the colour from clothes don´t look like the serie. I think, i will gonna wait for a new released from him with other colour (more red). The only reason for get it at this moment is by the stick sacred (i want it, but not with that poor colour)

The Gods goku, vegeta, champa, beerus and the masters i don´t want it, but looks nice.
Only, Goku God - looks slim and the shoulder not look very well.

if any face looks weird to anyone, rest assured they will look better upon release. case in point,

20121013-204400.jpg
10514583_342322379250544_5242853790822010816_n.jpg

What? No they werent. The only retools there were GT Goku and angel Goku, the rest are brand new molds. Sure we seen ssj4 before, but in terms of new figures thats the only one.

I meant to put a comma between "Goku" and "retools".

But SS3 Vegeta is a retool too; Look closely.

Maybe I'm expecting too much but I want the quality of all of the releases to be on par with the Trunks. Now that figure is PERFECT!

I admit, the God Goku looks great and it is spot on, but I'm just not too interested.

There were about three original figures: God Goku, Trunks and kid Goku; and they look great.

I just wanted to see PC Cell, Nappa, and Majin vegeta.

The only justifiable thing about the complaints is the overabundance of the old Goku mold. Especially the angel one. Everything else, Kid Goku, Trunks etc., I don't get the complaints, besides not having his Broly esque hair :dunno:

I don't see too many complaints, but people might also be upset because of the lack of Nappa, Buu's, PC cell, and like everyone said, a whole lot of Goku! lol

But there is a lot to be excited for.

Just watched your preview video Big Deano, agree with pretty much everything you said :goodpost:

what they should do with Angel Wings Goku is make the wings articulated, and include a whole new set of facial expressions. and perhaps a new ki blast effect. that would give everyone incentive to buy it

One thing I havent heard anyone say is how easy it will be to make Goten/Trunks/Gotenks now, they now have the kid mold that would work for those three.

Just watched your preview video Big Deano, agree with pretty much everything you said :goodpost:

what they should do with Angel Wings Goku is make the wings articulated, and include a whole new set of facial expressions. and perhaps a new ki blast effect. that would give everyone incentive to buy it
Thanks man! Yeah, I dont think anything will entice me into buying angel Goku. At face value most of these might come out as early as next year, and i would rather save my money for the ones that matter!

I will definitely need two Trunks, and two ssj3 Vegetas (to make a Buu Vegeta) assuming he comes out. GT Goku will be a hard sell tbh, nothing against the figure, it looks good, but another Goku based off a show i hate doesnt appeal to me.

Back