S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo review of SSGSS Son Goku at Shishioh:

3-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

7-3.jpg

7-6.jpg

The bottom of the deltoids that are always sticking out on these figures are such an eyesore

So, does anyone know of there will be more reveals in the next days, or is this it?
Dont tell me you arent satisfied?! We just got more reveals in one day than we have ever seen before, I think we have enough to drool over for now [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Orbi we need you over at the star wars figuarts thread.:wave:lol:lol

I have to say I wish trunks ssj head was his non tied hair because he literally doesn't fight at all in that ssj look. All his fighting is with loose hair. He just has that the small period during final flash.

Orbi we need you over at the star wars figuarts thread.:wave:lol:lol

I have to say I wish trunks ssj head was his non tied hair because he literally doesn't fight at all in that ssj look. All his fighting is with loose hair. He just has that the small period during final flash.

I agree. It's cool looking, but I'd prefer to have his dandelion like hair all fanned out untied.

Who honestly wants that angel BS? He's literally in one panel in the Japanese opening...
I mean, it is the original Base Son Goku, so there's that. But I think it's almost a joke release. Heaven forbid it's SDCC or some con exclusive :lol

Dat God Goku doe. Immaculate. We all expected them to use the same old mold. To create something like that after all this time and us talking about how lazy they've been, wow. Just wow. And that Trunks looks like he just jumped out of the screen. Thank god he's almost as tall as Goku. Love the Vegeta. If only he'd come in a box as large as Broly's and came with multiple heads. Lol. Loving the Kid Goku. But his head looks 50% larger than the adult heads. Ew. Meh on Champa and Vados. Great designs. But I have zero passion for them at the moment as I'm waiting a while to watch Super.

In other news, just simultaneously acquired God Goku y Gold Freeza! I am officially all caught up with every single release.. except for SDCC SSJ Goku of course

I also need to buy an adequate detolf to display everything. It's all going according to plan...

Dont tell me you arent satisfied?! We just got more reveals in one day than we have ever seen before, I think we have enough to drool over for now [emoji38]

That is not the point. I just wanted to know if there was going to be more.... But...

Aside from the Trunks and kid Goku, there really wasn't much NEW figures to be excited for. A lot of them are Goku retools or figures previously shown. Just saying.

Just my opinion.

For Goodness sake, people just cant be pleased....

This is the first time they have EVER shown so much as once. Please folks, be happy with that. You are breaking my sanity here asking for more.

Back