S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nipon is meh, I tried using them for AoU War Machine, got so much ****. Made a mistake with how I ordered, they wouldn't fix, had to use Paypal, etc. Such a mess. They're like BBTS, but you get no real hassle from them.
Hobbylink probably has the best customer service out of all the Japanese webstores I frequently visit. Their discounts aren't as high as amiami but at least, they aren't hostile. Got shf bruce lee and ranma preordered at hlj.

HLJ is very well balanced. Their discounts are a tad lower than amiami, though their shipping rates are cheaper too and I like their packaging. And you can cancel still, and I've gotten so much help from them too. Their site seems cleaner, too in the lay out, amiami seems cluttered at times. Amiami does become cheaper overall in the long run, and their pre owned section is a god send But HLJ is good for those figures you aren't sure about

I have to agree with you. Also I would like to add, is that is one of the reasons why some folks aren't digging Super yet is because it's in the process of retelling the movies with a couple of new things in between to bridge the gap. Not much in new content I get it. Im enjoying it for the stuff in between like the first 3 episodes of Super, and the next few leading up to ROF. If people aren't digging it for now, just wait until the retelling of ROF is done, then come back. Why put yourself through something that you generally know the outcome of, might as well come back later.

To be completely honest I was like a lot of other people in that I was ready to jump right into new material as soon as Super was announced but I'm finding it hard to complain about what they've done so far. I don't know that Battle of Gods really needed to be revised but the updated Beerus and Goku fight alone made me feel a level of excitement I wanted to (but didn't) feel after BOG ended. Aside from that, it just feels way too great to be watching new Dragonball material on a weekly basis again.

The only gripes I have pertain to the overbearing comedy...I don't mind the comedy and have been genuinely amused by some of it but it's far too jarring to be snapped out of a battle between gods for a comedic Mr. Satan moment.

I just want to add that Hobby Link Japan does have GREAT customer service. I had a damaged Casca come in a few weeks ago, I asked them if there's something they could do about it and sure enough, they told me to ship it back to them and they'll send me a new Casca. I got her today brand new and they even refunded my shipping cost. They've been very helpful all the way so when they sent me a survey to answer, I gave them a perfect grade.

HLJ is comparable to Toyz in the Box when it comes to customer service, very quick, efficient, and you usually end up with ideal results, plus you can cancel orders anytime (yes, even with Toyz in the Box after you've paid for a pre-order).

91863894b74b02e3af69dff48085f8f8.jpg

Fake Trunks just popped up on eBay.

S H Figuarts Dragonball Z Kai SS Trunks Figure SH SHF Jacksdo Head not Datong | eBay

so Nippon Yassen has both resurrection of F figs. i hope the shop i pre-ordred mine from ships them soon. glad i cancelled my amazon pre-orders before they were cancelled for me lol

so Nippon Yassen has both resurrection of F figs. i hope the shop i pre-ordred mine from ships them soon. glad i cancelled my amazon pre-orders before they were cancelled for me lol
Nippon-yasan is sold out of golden freeza though.

And then i checked again...gold freeza is available again. They made me buy 2 golden freeza's for no reason. Bastards!

No new idea by any stretch really but I happened to finally actually find a use for the cell energy effect parts that I liked, because I now have the lighting with it.

I just gotta say Toyz in the Box is awesome. They just sent me $4 because they had a price drop on a Mafex Darth Vader I pre-ordered months ago. They're my go to from now on :)

Damn, now I'm debating whether to get them from NY since I'm fearing that Bandai will screw the US out of dem brown shippers. I love muh brown shippers ;_;

Yeah, I think the American figures will be without the shippers now. If you notice, Gohans box has a printed bluefin blurb on the underside instead of the usual sticker, meaning its an entirely new box for american figures.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I noticed that as well. ****** it, just picked up the F series characters from Nippon and I'm going to cancel my Toyz orders. Even pre-order SSB Vegeta from NY. Think I'm done with US distributors.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. ****** it, just picked up the F series characters from Nippon and I'm going to cancel my Toyz orders. Even pre-order SSB Vegeta from NY. Think I'm done with US distributors.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the total price difference just to have the brown box (including whatever fees/shipping and price of the Figuart)?

There's a couple good prices on DBZ S.H.Figuarts figures on Midtown Comics' website. There's also good prices on other toys right now, including other Figuarts figures. I'm tempted to get the Figuarts Mario stuff, but I am on the fence about it since I want to save up for Hot Toys stuff.

Midtown Comics - The Best Online Comic Book Shop - Buy Spider-Man, Superman, Batman Comics, Toys, more

Holy ****. $17 for ssj Goku... $18 for Piccolo. These prices are crazy. $30 for vegetto. Someone hop on these.

Does anyone feel thenext DBZ movie will be SSGSS Veggeto? It makes too much sense. Beerus kept saying how unstoppable Goku and Vegetta would be if they "Worked Together". I'd love to see that. Maybe a Majin Buu return. Or even one of the stronger Beerus opponents.

I just ordered Piccoro, which has been missing from my collection since day 1. thnx fam

Back