S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're the same except for the paint job, belt and symbol on the Gi. $60 ish vs SDCC $170 ish. Eventually you may get both if you want to "complete" the line. Get SDCC first as the value will go up more than the regular.

Have you seen it anywhere recently for $60?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The SDCC one is pretty pricy now, so I'd suggest getting the regular release.

I know, I found one for $150 plus shipping, but I want to grab Krillin too. Are both of them equally accurate to the anime?

I know, I found one for $150 plus shipping, but I want to grab Krillin too. Are both of them equally accurate to the anime?

Kinda. They're both manga versions (all the figures are except Trunks, Broly, the sdcc exclusives, and maybe a couple others)

A majority of the figures from this line are from the Android/Cell Saga, this includes both reg Goku and Krillin. So, tamashii gets the ball rolling for you on a decent android/cell saga display.

Kinda. They're both manga versions (all the figures are except Trunks, Broly, the sdcc exclusives, and maybe a couple others)

A majority of the figures from this line are from the Android/Cell Saga, this includes both reg Goku and Krillin. So, tamashii gets the ball rolling for you on a decent android/cell saga display.

I may go with regular Goku then because I have all three androids and Cell. I plan on buying Awakening Goku to go with my Freiza too, so he won't be all alone.

I want a Full-Power Battle Damage Frieza to go with my Battle Damage Awakening SSJ Goku.

If you look at the Tamashii Star Wars line (and in some cases, similar to some recent DBZ releases), they've been pairing up good guy releases with their villains. We got Darth Vader and Jedi Knight Luke, Darth Maul just hit and now we're getting Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'm sure we'll see Jedi Knight Anakin to go with a Jedi Master (Ep.3) Kenobi. On the DBZ side we got SSGSS Goku to go with Golden Frieza. They got a rumored Super Buu coming along to go with Ultimate Gohan. Is it possible we'll see a repaint Reg. Goku in God form to go with a potential Beerus release?

Is it possible we'll see a repaint Reg. Goku in God form to go with a potential Beerus release?

i expect they'll do God Goku as an SDCC EX. its too simple for them to pass up. paint the hair pinkish red, add the kanji symbols & they're done

"but crisis, SSG Goku is supposed to have a slimmer body, the hair has 2 more spikes, they HAVE to make a new mold blah blah"

ask yourselves, you think Tamashii cares? it's common knowledge that Goku while in SS3 has a jacked physique, yet the Figuarts body mold is the same as SS1 Goku's. Android 16 is hella tall, yet the mold is only barely taller than Cell. Tamashii is known to cut corners (just look at SSGSS Vegeta), they know their products don't have to be 100% accurate to the source material becuz we've proven to them that we'll buy it regardless

i expect they'll do God Goku as an SDCC EX. its too simple for them to pass up. paint the hair pinkish red, add the kanji symbols & they're done

"but crisis, SSG Goku is supposed to have a slimmer body, the hair has 2 more spikes, they HAVE to make a new mold blah blah"

ask yourselves, you think Tamashii cares? it's common knowledge that Goku while in SS3 has a jacked physique, yet the Figuarts body mold is the same as SS1 Goku's. Android 16 is hella tall, yet the mold is only barely taller than Cell. Tamashii is known to cut corners (just look at SSGSS Vegeta), they know their products don't have to be 100% accurate to the source material becuz we've proven to them that we'll buy it regardless

This may be perfect timing cuz SSGSS Vegeta is now official. No new hair and metallic. How does Tamashii not see the obvious difference between Goku and Vegeta is beyond staggering.

1000099913_6.jpg

S.H.Figuarts ????????SS??????????? | ????????? | ???????????

Vegeta's SSGSS hair looks closer now than it did initially...but it's still not the same color, and the same old SSJ mold. Worst is it really seems like a repainted SSJ Vegeta because of the slanted eye smirk face.

No crossed arms is ****ing stupid, still. I thought after scouter Vegeta we had that solved, but no.

No, they have actually resculpted Vegetas hair, its just not as noticeable as Gokus. Now we just hope they ditch the metallic and do shading like they swapped to Goku with.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The hair looks closer now than it did initially...but it's still not the same. Worst is it really seems like a repainted SSJ Vegeta because of the slanted eye smirk face.

No crossed arms is ****ing stupid, still. I thought after scouter Vegeta we had that solved, but no.

Like Deano pointed out before, they shortened the bangs. It does give the illusion that it's spikier but it's a sorry excuse for a "new" hair sculpt. Plus the fact that they couldn't change the hair color to match Goku's at the very least. No crossed arms as suspected and at least according to the pics, no normal head either. It's just that they could've made this Vegeta turn out so much better and they cheated us out of a what could've been one of the best figures of him.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I still say they blew Vegetas budget on the pretty much entirely new body. Gokus was just a simple retool but every part of Vegetas body is new.

This may be perfect timing cuz SSGSS Vegeta is now official. No new hair and metallic. How does Tamashii not see the obvious difference between Goku and Vegeta is beyond staggering.

1000099913_6.jpg

S.H.Figuarts ????????SS??????????? | ????????? | ???????????

Lol, I knew it. If this is actually how it's gonna turn out tamashii is making it easy on my wallet, what a fail. Also, are they actually not gonna include folded arms with vegeta!?:lol Still find it stupid lso that we get these before they turn up in dbs, god forms, beerus. No idea how much I'll like the new db content and Im sure I can miss them even if I do like them.

Seems my only shf last year was a goku and itll be the same this year. Good to know I can spend dem greens on shf star wars upcoming half a year. I suspect pc ssj3 goku will be my first somewhere in june maybe? Would be shocking if I bought just a goku three years in a row...

Kid Buu, Majin Vegeta, Tien and a bojack Trunks. Can't even make a top 5 anymore.:lol Okay probably all battle damaged releases I'm in for.

I really cant explain it. My only thought is that MAYBE the plastic used on Gokus (only the black shading is paint, the hair is blue plastic like Vegettos yellow) doesnt paint as well for faces, since Vegetas face includes bangs? I dunno, im just gonna stop making excuses for them now [emoji38]

Click on the link btw, some of Vegetas new faces look incredible, I will give them that at least [emoji38]

Back