S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just tag @instamashii this image over n over

SCE2014p_zps6c0e10f3.jpg

either version will suffice

This is awesome news! Three vegeta and two trunks in one year hell yes

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

For ssj3 is okay, but i really not think necessary make cell with new colour. Will be probably with green light. But I don't know. Just wait to see what are they trying to do

SS3 Goku finally gets announced and he sits there and b****es about Cell. Lol

A ok, but that different, but I would not say, that I am not buy the premium cell. Only say unnecessary, but if he looks really good, yes I will buy it. So no worry. I also not have ssj3Goku. I am like you too. :)
Well i do have ss3 goku but its a datong.

I knew when I logged in and saw like ten new pages of posts that there would be good news. Was not disappointed.
I can't decide what the best part is... New Trunks and Vegeta sculpts, SS3/Cell recolor, shading for SSGSS Goku's hair, Prodigy spamming Nappa on instagram haha... So much goodness.
I hope they do jacketless Trunks.

This probably means a lot more PM Color figures will pop up, not too bad. I always wanted to use some of the other parts with Figuarts like the crossed arms, but I still wanted an action pose. So this really works out

They don't have a lot of premium color options outside of what is already coming out. Saiyan Saga Vegeta might be nice but who knows if they'll make one. I've said this in the past but I wouldn't mind seeing Premium Color editions of SS Goku, SS Gohan, and Piccolo. I'm not 100% satisfied with the manga or SDCC versions and would really like to see what PC versions would look like.

hmmm...Orbital Frame, would you be willing to make a Photoshop edit of the Saiyan Saga Vegeta to show what it would look like with the colors used on the Premium Color SS Vegeta? There are a few reference images here.

NYCC 2015 Bluefin - S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z - The Toyark - News

Back