S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only imagine what kind of revisions we might receive as regular releases. I'm hoping for a new Namek Goku with new faces compatible with the 2014 Goku...Vegeta might prove interesting and absolutely should come with sculpted boot tips...I'm indifferent on Trunks as I feel the current version is one of the best releases.

I'm not too worried about Cell's colors but they REALLY need to fix up the loose joints. That was the only thing that bothered me on Cell. As for SS3 Goku...I'm cautiously excited. If they give it the same skin tone seen on recent Goku figures, maybe paint the hair, and don't make the gi glossy and brown then the new SS3 Goku could easily become one of my favorites.

man. so much to be excited about with this line.

Ooooh ****!!!!

Pleaaase let them be battle damaged versions of vegeta and trunks!!!!!

Also ssj3 pc rerelease:yess: Cell also awesome, hope I'm fine with what I have.

And I agree with timone regarding ssgss vegeta's hair BUT only with RoF in mind. If vegeta gets a nearly as big a role as ssgss in dbs as goku, than it does uck imo. Which goes back to my opinion tht theyre making the ssgss's too quickly.

Haha so true. Question, what would be "advanced" color for SSJ3 and Cell? Is what we currently have Manga colors?

the general consensus is that they based SS3 Goku on this image

d.jpg

as for Cell, a brighter green could be in order

Guys, BIG news regarding DBZ Figuarts. Gonstead posted this over at DBF:

Russ over at Gundam Planet just got to interview Bluefin and GODDAMN:

-Turtles will be web exclusives in Japan as they are aimed at the american market. The 80's cartoon is THE most popular version of the character in either market though so it's beneficial to both parties. Plan is to construct them with diecast parts. They're currently exploring what other characters from that series to make in this line, taking suggestions.

- Advanced Color reissues of SS3 Goku & Perfect Cell ARE happening! Sometime next year. Both will web exclusives in Japan. On the topic of the recolors though they mentioned that while yes Vegeta &Trunks are getting those newly colored reissues, they are also getting BRAND NEW SCULPTS! As is entirely new figures of each of them will be produced later next year in addition to the recolors. These new sculpt figures will be retail releases in Japan!

- DBZ sales in the US are double the Japanese sales which is what keeps compelling these releases and recolors.

SH Figuarts & D-Arts (Non-Toku) Combined Discussion - Page 351

Edit: Looks like the link JUST went down literally a few seconds after I posted it. Luckily I still have the window open, so here's a quick screenshot.

Edit 2: Link's back up!

View attachment 215833

SS3 Goku and Cell? Wow, definitely two that need a massive overhaul. I really hope they get rid of that horrible face on Cell.

Well now that I've calmed down from my excitement here's my thoughts.

SSJ3 Goku - Could possibly be a BoG version. They would just have to to reuse Namek Goku's body, swap the belts, and voila. The face and hair would probably be redone like they did with Vegeta and Trunks and he probably won't come with that aura effect.

Cell - Has to be brighter green. That's pretty much their only option.

Trunks - Bojack Trunks, Armored Trunks with one or all of his many hairstyles, or Super Trunks. I'm content with any of these.

Vegeta - This is where it can get interesting. Could be either of his Namek outfits, Super Vegeta, Buu Saga Vegeta/Majin Vegeta. They could also throw a curve ball and give us Badman Vegeta which while awesome would also be the least preferable obviously (but we all know that ain't happening).

If any of these are gonna be battle damaged, it's gonna be Vegeta in his Majin form. Damn, this is really great news.

logged in again to say something similar...the new Vegeta very well could be Majin Vegeta. I really don't want to get my hopes up that high but that would be so great. I wonder if we will see any of these figures at the Tamashii Nations event on the 30th?

If we get Majin Vegeta and SSJ3 Goku, surely a Buu will be coming shortly after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM Cell and PM SSJ3 Goku? Sweet! I would assume SSJ 3 Goku will take after the FiguartsZero EX SSJ3's color choice. They're probably going to cut on the effects those two have, quite the shame if so.

The other stuff announced, new sculpts? Very interesting as well.

Oh and Rkenshin probably saw the news, and probably decided 'no reason to be on forum, good bye' or something :lol

Majin Vegeta will have chest articulation like Advanced Warrior Goku has :lecture

RIP Nappa.

I think you might be right about that. I seriously don't think tamashii is aware of the Nappa demand. Or perhaps it's only us who want him...? The cash is all in Goku and Vegeta. They'll keep cranking out version after version of Goku until the factory burns down (and then one more time).

I bet this new Trunks is Bojack Trunks or at least long-haired future Trunks. Or perhaps... Kid Trunks?

The new Vegeta has to be Majin Vegeta, right? I mean, what else could it be? New sculpt would be in order, so it makes sense.

I think you might be right about that. I seriously don't think tamashii is aware of the Nappa demand. Or perhaps it's only us who want him...? The cash is all in Goku and Vegeta. They'll keep cranking out version after version of Goku until the factory burns down (and then one more time).

I bet this new Trunks is Bojack Trunks or at least long-haired future Trunks. Or perhaps... Kid Trunks?

The new Vegeta has to be Majin Vegeta, right? I mean, what else could it be? New sculpt would be in order, so it makes sense.

They're definitely aware. Thing is they're a company and they have people that conduct research and all that stuff. It's just that for some reason unknown to us, they are deciding to not release him (and any other highly demanded character) now. Here's a pic from their Instagram page. This pic was right after they started taking votes for the next character too and that post was filled with Nappa requests. Trust me, they know. They're just biding their time.

I too think it's most likely gonna be Majin. He's the most demanded version of Vegeta and its high time they make him. Hopefully he'll be battle damaged since that would be a completely different mold.

18d078eb718c5ef2b3c7dd0098924aab.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Back