S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think toyzinthebox is now shipping too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I got my notification already for mine!

Side note:
Pn3tw9o.jpg

Got my SDCC Piccolo and Trunks in today :D

Not bad for sub 270 total shipped.

I must say that both new Goku's look great. God Goku looks more accurate in the color of his gi, though that could be due to the lighting, either way, can't wait for him to arrive near the end of this month. Awakening Goku looks amazing as always so nothing more to say about it. God Vegeta though... I still hold out hope until we get the official press photos of it, or maybe a updated prototype might be shown at Tamashii nations, but right now... disappointed. Beerus looks great and looking forward to his release, and Jaco looks great as well, though me picking him up is still up in the air. I still haven't picked up Androids 17 and 16 yet.

This is probably wishful thinking on my part, but is there a reason the Premium Trunks on display is using the regular non screaming face that I thought wasn't going to be included? That one face being left out is the only reason I'm still on the fence about possibly wanting an original Trunks. Just wish Bandai coulda left it in or chose that one over the screaming face.

No the listing did state a normal head AND extra face. We didnt really think he would only come with the scream face did we?

Tamashiis decisions are head scratching at times but they arent stupid.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

far as I'm concerned the Vegeta hair is no big deal at all. They could have easily skipped Vegeta and left it at that.

No the listing did state a normal head AND extra face. We didnt really think he would only come with the scream face did we?

Tamashiis decisions are head scratching at times but they arent stupid.

Yeah I thought I read one era face so that means normal and screaming..... Bandai isn't that dumb....

Big Deano,

Guess I'm just confused about what we're actually getting then, lol. As I understood it, we were getting 4 interchangeable faces (1 normal and 3 Super Saiyan) but in all the photos I've only ever seen them use the screaming "Normal" face so I assumed we were getting that one as our one and only normal face...? I was hoping they would clarify once the preorders went live a month or so back but of course they didn't.

I still preordered two, one to display powered down but it would be nice if Trunks isn't standing there screaming at the rest of the Z fighters in my display lol.

Edit: oh ok, never occurred to me that they would have always meant interchangeable faces (4) but not count the original face the figure comes with. That's where I was getting crossed up.

Carry on :)

FFS Tamashii!!

So that's not one, but seven figures, I'll have to skip over. And this coming from someone that has collected all of these figures, barring the ugly ass Manga figuarts... where is my BDSS Goku already?

Guys, BIG news regarding DBZ Figuarts. Gonstead posted this over at DBF:

Russ over at Gundam Planet just got to interview Bluefin and GODDAMN:

-Turtles will be web exclusives in Japan as they are aimed at the american market. The 80's cartoon is THE most popular version of the character in either market though so it's beneficial to both parties. Plan is to construct them with diecast parts. They're currently exploring what other characters from that series to make in this line, taking suggestions.

- Advanced Color reissues of SS3 Goku & Perfect Cell ARE happening! Sometime next year. Both will web exclusives in Japan. On the topic of the recolors though they mentioned that while yes Vegeta &Trunks are getting those newly colored reissues, they are also getting BRAND NEW SCULPTS! As is entirely new figures of each of them will be produced later next year in addition to the recolors. These new sculpt figures will be retail releases in Japan!

- DBZ sales in the US are double the Japanese sales which is what keeps compelling these releases and recolors.

SH Figuarts & D-Arts (Non-Toku) Combined Discussion - Page 351

Edit: Looks like the link JUST went down literally a few seconds after I posted it. Luckily I still have the window open, so here's a quick screenshot.

Edit 2: Link's back up!

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 8.51.46 PM.jpg

Guys, BIG news regarding DBZ Figuarts. Gonstead posted this over at DBF:

Russ over at Gundam Planet just got to interview Bluefin and GODDAMN:

-Turtles will be web exclusives in Japan as they are aimed at the american market. The 80's cartoon is THE most popular version of the character in either market though so it's beneficial to both parties. Plan is to construct them with diecast parts. They're currently exploring what other characters from that series to make in this line, taking suggestions.

- Advanced Color reissues of SS3 Goku & Perfect Cell ARE happening! Sometime next year. Both will web exclusives in Japan. On the topic of the recolors though they mentioned that while yes Vegeta &Trunks are getting those newly colored reissues, they are also getting BRAND NEW SCULPTS! As is entirely new figures of each of them will be produced later next year in addition to the recolors. These new sculpt figures will be retail releases in Japan!

- DBZ sales in the US are double the Japanese sales which is what keeps compelling these releases and recolors.

502 Bad Gateway

Edit: Looks like the link JUST went down literally a few seconds after I posted it. Luckily I still have the window open, so here's a quick screenshot.

View attachment 215833

YES :goodpost:

So many possibilities now. Armored Trunks? Bojack Trunks? Super Trunks? Super Vegeta? Namek Vegeta? Majin Vegeta?!?!?!? Anime accurate Cell and a better colored SSJ3 Goku?

giphy.gif

Wow, thats great news! Trunks really could use an updated sculpt for bicep swivels and neck articulation so its good they are planning that. Dont know what they could improve on the Vegeta mould except, you know, sculpted hair and boot tips [emoji38]

Unless of course they mean entirely new versions of the figure and not the equivalent of kamen rider renewal figuarts.

Also, please for the love of God tamashii, dont just make the ssj3 Goku a shinier shade of brown [emoji38]

did he ask what their plans are for Nappa, Shenlong, etc. the only question that truly matters

Tamashii we also want Kid Buu/Super Buu and The Great Saiyaman with removable helmet and green gi

I'm so glad this is happening. I just started collecting last month, and I've spent a fortune trying to catch up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did he ask what their plans are for Nappa, Shenlong, etc. the only question that truly matters

Haha so true. Question, what would be "advanced" color for SSJ3 and Cell? Is what we currently have Manga colors?

Back