S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this time the cape isn't articulated cuz in all the photos is static:

21154285888_85dc38f28e_c.jpg

More photos at toho.seesaa.

With the size of the cape I wouldnt expect it to be articulated honestly, it would just look overly bulky with swivel joints added to it. The only issue I see is the shoulder being severely limited if they are still using rigid plastic. Tamashii really need to figure out how to do capes [emoji14]

That said, they have done a good job making it feel as if there is a female under the armor even though it looks like any other trooper in chrome.

Also, very strange that they arent limiting international sales on the figuarts, supposedly the ban was for ALL japanese star wars licenses, not just the kits.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is that a figuarts vader with a custom cape? Damn that looks 100x better already! He has alot.of flaws but I could look past them if it wasnt for that damn cape.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Speaking of capes....Figuart King Cold, Zarbon, King Vegeta and Dabura would be simply wicked. Of course we don't even have Tien, Cell's other forms or Buu Saga Vegeta yet so it's hard to see those happening.

Revo Vader had an articulated cape, if you're into that.

Surely. They can always go the route that play arts done with Clouds side cloth thingy. It looks great and provides movability. Plastic isn't always the solution. Its heavy and just can't get those dramatic posses.

Not to get too off topic but Mafex seems to be doing it right. Figuarts, Mafex, model kit (copied from Star Wars thread). Can't wait for this bad boy to get shipped :)

12038791_10153116406412826_1263767714314198336_o_zps5tgurgxf.jpg

Good to see you enjoying Vader, crisis :lecture you got the special stand though?!

Just pre ordered Maul finally. Only heard greatest of things about him.I'll be expecting best of best from him.
So behind on dragon ball figuarts its freaking laughable. Beerus is a regular re lease? Tamashii is slowly moving these to regular releases now. Though im happy, I can't see why they choosed him.
Needing some extra bread. Bought Frieza and Cell from Amazon yesterday. The pain.

I just saw this great looking Shenron, I have no clue who made it tho. :p
c05e8a3def949b2d89325d4fcde220bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im looking for scouter vegeta normal original (not the sh37 sdcc). Can be used but without damage and with original box (possible with damage too) and with everything! and if is new, better!

It won't be like SDCC 2011 Goku, that's for sure :lol not for some time

Pretty much every DBZ figuart has gone up in price steadily, except manga Piccolo and Goku which have been reissued a few times but still go for at least their original retail.

Back