S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Why the F did I get rid of my 17 and 18....:slap

I like your display blood.
Σ( ° △ °|||)︴
You sold them!? Get your **** together, n-word! And buy them Again

Anyhoo, the only villain I want right now is kid buu

sent from under your bed

Yeah...regretting it now.

Never been a fan of Kid Buu tbh but with Ultimate Gohan on PO, a Super Buu would be really fun to pose with him.

I know right? but kid buu is small which I can nicely display at the front. (`∀´)

sent from under your bed

Blood, that Vegeta and crew display photo is amazing!

So I was recently in a transaction where the seller was flabbergasted when I offered closer to what he would get from eBay for his figure. He said "eBay prices" in his listing, and when I proposed what he would get from an eBay pricing ( -10% of what the usual *Sold* price is ), I was rebuked rather rudely and scoffed at. I was expecting to barter, but being adamant that you want exactly the price that it sold for on eBay, when there are multiple on eBay to compete with for the same price? It's asinine to me. You're competing with people that are paying eBay and taking less money, but not wanting to pay eBay, yet reap the benefit of their prices?

Am I completely bonkers?

Really awesome Blood! You should just stick a large blubber of pink gum on the shelf with some effect or dialogue cut-out from buu.:p

Btw, I have now sold my androids too.:p Don't regret it. I also think I'm gonna put the awakening ssj goku head on the normal goku gi, and put goku's normal head on the battle worn one. And just stuff my manga ssj goku in a draw for the time being.

Then I'd only truly miss Tien. Would only have some bonus wants left.:monkey1

Am I completely bonkers?

Yes.

It seems that the market prices for these Figuarts are dictated by "eBay prices."
They want to avoid the 10% fee as well as PayPal fee in some cases, that's why they aren't selling on eBay. As buyers we always want to pay the lowest price but sellers want us to pay the highest price. Many don't do the math like you and I do.

Yes.

It seems that the market prices for these Figuarts are dictated by "eBay prices."
They want to avoid the 10% fee as well as PayPal fee in some cases, that's why they aren't selling on eBay. As buyers we always want to pay the lowest price but sellers want us to pay the highest price. Many don't do the math like you and I do.

Which is funny considering some sellers on eBay would gladly take a cut to avoid the insane selling fees by going through paypal.

Ahh but you forget its MUCH safer going through ebay, you get protection as long as you follow procedure.

I sell stuff through ebay regularly, and trust me, £10 off a £100 sale is worth it compared to if I sold outwith them. The guy could easily do a chargeback and I would be without money or item.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@blood

I like your display too friend :goodpost:

However, where are the other characters? you only showed us half. not cool man

@blood

I like your display too friend :goodpost:

However, where are the other characters? you only showed us half. not cool man
They're all sleeping except for gohan and buu ≧▽≦y

731fcc5aef28aa61e7ff66fabebd6ca4.jpg

sent from under your bed

Ahh but you forget its MUCH safer going through ebay, you get protection as long as you follow procedure.

I sell stuff through ebay regularly, and trust me, £10 off a £100 sale is worth it compared to if I sold outwith them. The guy could easily do a chargeback and I would be without money or item.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The protection goes both ways, the extra money I'm paying out ensures that I'm going to actually get what I paid for, rather than "Oh noes I got banned from a forum for scamming someone" for the seller kind of thing.

I'm paying a mark up to ensure there is a fall back plan Vs. some dude on a forum who puts up a picture and says "Trust me".
They're all sleeping except for gohan and buu ≧▽≦y

731fcc5aef28aa61e7ff66fabebd6ca4.jpg

sent from under your bed

And Goku lost his head?!

Back