S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me trying to understand this "argument"

ice_cube_wtf.gif

Back on topic, does anyone have pics of the Scultures Nappa and Raditz next to Figuarts? I've seen a few pics but I'm not 100% convinced yet to actually get them. Nappa may be in scale but Raditz might not be...thoughts?

Back on topic, does anyone have pics of the Scultures Nappa and Raditz next to Figuarts? I've seen a few pics but I'm not 100% convinced yet to actually get them. Nappa may be in scale but Raditz might not be...thoughts?
I'm tempted to get them myself. I saw this video the other day and shows a comparison at the end.

I could've taken one if customs didn't take it hostage [emoji96]

sent from under your bed

Maybe it's the pose but Nappa doesn't look big enough while Raditz seems a bit too big.

I guess Nappa works well enough with that Vegeta but Raditz really doesn't. His head and hands are way too big in comparison to Vegeta, and they stick out like sore thumbs.

BTW folks, a tad off topic but I just reviewed the 1/12 model kit stormtrooper, since i know a few of you were getting into the start wars figuarts line :p

Did you hear Disney is no longer going to allow Bandai to distribute these model kits outside of Japan?

Funny guy, not falling for it man. They are easily bought, theres no way for them to stop them at customs.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe it's the pose but Nappa doesn't look big enough while Raditz seems a bit too big.

I guess Nappa works well enough with that Vegeta but Raditz really doesn't. His head and hands are way too big in comparison to Vegeta, and they stick out like sore thumbs.

Yeah they head is really the last nail in the coffin. Side by side Nappa and Raditz look to be the same height if they were to stand upright and I know for a fact Raditz isn't that big. Nappa is a good stand in until Tamashii decides to get their **** together and release Nappa from Figuart purgatory

@Snake, that video really helped out. I always liked the pose and styling of the Zero Raditz...wonder what the hell happened to that beautiful bastard

Funny guy, not falling for it man. They are easily bought, theres no way for them to stop them at customs.

Not only the kits, but all Bandai Star Wars merch may get limited. Even Amiami isn't going to carry the kits anymore. Hope nobody wanted to collect the star wars figuarts. From fb:

"HEADS UP FOLKS!! I have received some feedback regarding the restrictions imposed on Bandai from selling their Star Wars kits outside Japan. Apparently the directive and pressure is from Disney themselves, and not from Revell or any other party as I have read from other forums and posts. In fact, Disney may be beginning to apply pressure on other Japanese Manufacturers involved with Star Wars merchandises to restrict their sales to only within the country, and may include other items such as PVC figures, statues, toys, etc etc. Hence depending on the company's agreement with Disney, we can expect more stuff to get pulled out of the overseas market later. I can't reveal my source due to legal reasons but I can tell you they are dependable - and very worried about their sales. In the event this rule is applied nationwide (since I still see a few shops selling them) the only option is to get Kit Hunters from Japan to get them for you. Look for my notes section to see who these people are. If you are residing in Japan and not affiliated with any shops there but are willing to help, please let me know and I'll include your contacts there."

I imagine this would apply to Avengers merchandise eventually as well, considering Disney owns Marvel.

Yes, im well aware of the whole thing, and am obviously ignoring it. I get my stuff from ebay, and its to the Uk remember, not the USA. It wont stop people who have alternate means of buying. They arent illegal items so no one can stop folks on ebay selling them [emoji14]

Yes, im well aware of the whole thing, and am obviously ignoring it. I get my stuff from ebay, and its to the Uk remember, not the USA. It wont stop people who have alternate means of buying. They arent illegal items so no one can stop folks on ebay selling them [emoji14]

Well, Disney isn't stopping distribution to just the US, it's stopping all international distribution. But yeah, you're right, people will sell them on ebay and such, but I do see a hike in price being inevitable.

Yeah, well take a look at ebay right now; boba fetts just been put up, brand new kit, came out AFTER this ban was put in place, cheaper than the stormtrooper one was! The whole thing is BS anyway, Revell arent even doing anything decent with the license! Just corporate greed as usual.

Either way, I'm definitely asking for one of those model kits for my birthday (which is just two weeks away). Can't decide between the stormtrooper or boba fett.

So as promised an updated pictures of my collection with the new addition of ssj Goku... Bring on Ultimate Gohan next month!

12032825_10153635617084346_4219217358359014648_o.jpg

12002391_10153635617089346_8461617971335840334_o.jpg

12006436_10153635617099346_6150948185497458244_o.jpg
12094988_10153635617184346_4165815245102425461_o.jpg

12080111_10153635617179346_1574800818387990940_o.jpg

12010551_10153635617169346_8620538217813638048_o.jpg

@El Mocko & Psycho

you guys have excellent displays :clap
I soon hope I'll be able to post mine, once I acquire Mystical Gohan

Yeah they head is really the last nail in the coffin. Side by side Nappa and Raditz look to be the same height if they were to stand upright and I know for a fact Raditz isn't that big. Nappa is a good stand in until Tamashii decides to get their **** together and release Nappa from Figuart purgatory

I hear you man. Speaking of figuart purgatory any word on the release of those Super Buus?

Back