S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Just saw my email as well. They've dropped the ball the last couple releases. Probably gonna stop preordering with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here they also canceled my ssgss goku and golden frieza. Amazon used to be the best releasing a week before free shipping and didnt have to pay for pre ordering now they are garbage. time to pay off my amazon card and close it.

Anyone else get this email from Nippon-Yasan?

Due to some changes with Bandai Premium Nippon-yasan.com won't able to propose the Pay later option Unfortunately you will have to you pay for your orders.
This product payment is now required : Dragon Ball Z - S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan Vegeta (Premium Color Edition) - Limited Editioin

You can pay your order by clicking "pay my order" in your account order history.

If we don't receive your payment BEFORE 22 September 2015 - 08:00 AM Japan Time, your order will be cancelled.

If you have any question, feel free to ask us!

Photo review of Yamcha HG at [
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nice pictures.

Anyone order the Medicos Entertainment Son Goku SSJ statue? I have mine coming in soon. ****ing shipping is killer on that...

Anyone else get this email from Nippon-Yasan?

yeah i got the email too, debating whether or not i want the 2 PC vegetas i preorderd from them. I got it for much cheaper on anime-island with free shipping because of their 4th of July deal. But not sure if i want 4 vegetas or 2, my intention was to replace my bootleg bodies with real ones, if i have 4 i can do Cell saga Vegeta, Super trunks, SSj trunks ponytail, and SSJ trunk (save the future version vs cell). Then i could use a spare vegeta head for the da tong vegeta body haha.

speaking of da tong, i finally got my stuff thanks to hubrey's store on ali express. I gotta say im am VERY impressed with da tong vegeta version 2. It's very sharp and the faces are spot on, except that my neutral face was a bit mispainted but it's okay. The only difference is that the body itself feels a bit cheaper than the version 1. The lighter color on ver 1 is also better for ssj but it's all fine imo. Also da tong ssj 3 goku head sculpt is beautiful! I fit it on an official ssj goku body and it looks great! Gave me a reason to open my reissue of ssj 1 goku, the reissues are pretty different as well.

I have the 1st release ssj1 goku and it feels much more thick? just more substantial, joints are alot stiffer and paint is alot more pastel looking. The reissue feels a little more hollow but has better shading, smoother joints, and instead of the gi being a pale yellow it actually has a hint of orange in it.

Anyone order the Medicos Entertainment Son Goku SSJ statue? I have mine coming in soon. ****ing shipping is killer on that...

Just paid my shipping to amiami and yeah, it sucked. Mine is shipped though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sucks Bluefin never put him up for sale on their site. They really screwed up bad this year. I wanted to buy at least four of these but only ended up with one. I really hope next year turns out much better.

They were all "you're gonna love it" too! That's what bugs me, what the hell happened?

Idiots at bluefin decided it would be a great idea to sell as much of him as possible on preview night to obvious scalpers instead of the common sense idea of restricting it from the start.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm ready to give up collecting this line. Between the scalpers and poor distribution it's become such a pain. Now that things are going sour with Amazon it's gonna be even worse. I wish we could just get some reliable release dates and fair prices.

I can only say it seems like they didn't call the new situation well, considering the line's increased popularity, the choice of making it THE flagship character and releasing it before sdcc, thus already establishing an aftermarket.

Now that things are going sour with Amazon it's gonna be even worse. I wish we could just get some reliable release dates and fair prices.

I agree with the frustration. I don't know why Amazon situation changed. I can only assume they don't want to deal with selling products that have poor logistic distributions.

They should've done the following:

1. Limited the amount of figures each person could buy
2. Either not bring they're entire stock to the convention or produce more to sell through Bluefin Premium
3. Not had the most iconic version of the main character as the exclusive to begin with

Back