S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gokus Testicles, can you not see that?

or-am-i-dun-dun-dun.jpg

no i would most likely re sculpt or re shape the front bangs while cutting the rest off. the rest of the hair looks pretty close.

Also I NEED everyones help.

I am looking for a namek and canyons (vegeta vs goku saiyan saga) Backgrounds. If you have any please post them as long as they are HD. Thanks

I was thinking if you cut off those two bangs, you should be left with the two far side ones and the middle one. Just to make it easier but it'll be interesting to see your sculpt work. It was beautifully done on Super Saiyan 4 Broly. I'm looking forward to your finished custom!

I'll PM you about that other part.

And now we wait for an updated Vegeta hairsculpt...

If Vegeta doesn't get the same treatment as Goku that'd be real messed up

as someone stated before, i think they maybe spent the budget on resculpting a new body mold for vegeta instead of a new hair sculpt. If you look closely most of his body is new except the arms (just compare it to regular ssj vegeta). It looks like he has new torso, new forearms where the gloves are, new hips, and new legs and feet. Re-used parts looks to be the hands, headsculpt, arms and possibly neck.

For goku they put it into hair sculpt because...it's goku haha and they reused neck, arms, and legs. New parts are the head, shoes, torso, and belt. It also seems like vegetas blue paint on the hair is actually much more metallic and deep looking than gokus? Perhaps they used better paint on his hair to make up for not being able to fit a new sculpt into their plans?

Those are just my speculations based on what i could find from comparing to existing figures, but i am with you all the way in wanting an new hair sculpt, it's why I am tempted to preorder the neo shoto set right now :(

as someone stated before, i think they maybe spent the budget on resculpting a new body mold for vegeta instead of a new hair sculpt. If you look closely most of his body is new except the arms (just compare it to regular ssj vegeta). It looks like he has new torso, new forearms where the gloves are, new hips, and new legs and feet. Re-used parts looks to be the hands, headsculpt, arms and possibly neck.

For goku they put it into hair sculpt because...it's goku haha and they reused neck, arms, and legs. New parts are the head, shoes, torso, and belt. It also seems like vegetas blue paint on the hair is actually much more metallic and deep looking than gokus? Perhaps they used better paint on his hair to make up for not being able to fit a new sculpt into their plans?

Those are just my speculations based on what i could find from comparing to existing figures, but i am with you all the way in wanting an new hair sculpt, it's why I am tempted to preorder the neo shoto set right now :(

I would gladly pay extra for a proper Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta. New head/hair sculpt and crossed arms included.

The Shodo Neo is a ridiculously detailed figure. It's astounding. There should be no reason for Tamashii to willingly accept anything less than a similar or greater detail for a bigger figure other than pure laziness and lack of imagination. I'm truly pulling for Tamashii to wow me with an updated prototype.

I would gladly pay extra for a proper Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta. New head/hair sculpt and crossed arms included.

The Shodo Neo is a ridiculously detailed figure. It's astounding. There should be no reason for Tamashii to willingly accept anything less than a similar or greater detail for a bigger figure other than pure laziness and lack of imagination. I'm truly pulling for Tamashii to wow me with an updated prototype.

Im with you on that man, vegeta deserves a new hair sculpt for sure, but I am pessimistic about them changing anything, i feel like we'll be lucky to get a cross armed accessory. Movie-wise it makes most sense since he's standing around like that for like at least a third of the movie! In the end though I'm glad to at least get a good new vegeta figure though.

Yeah man the shodo neos are getting better and better, and i love how they chose to color the hair, not sure if its clear or just really well painted haha

How would you go about doing that? Removing the 2nd bang from the left and the 2nd bang from the right?

I did that with my extra SS Vegetto head. I'm definitely buying an extra one to pain the Super Saiyan God SS Form hair and faces the color of SSj Goku to have a Mastered Super Saiyan Goku head.

I did that with my extra SS Vegetto head. I'm definitely buying an extra one to pain the Super Saiyan God SS Form hair and faces the color of SSj Goku to have a Mastered Super Saiyan Goku head.

You're so smart. I'll race you to the bedroom

The only repaint I would hope to see is SSJ3 Goku AND with a better molded hair that could look more natural.

ssj Goku already has a premium color version in the sdcc version. They only do these repaints to get around the web exclusive tag, wont happen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back