S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that looks really good :clap Any plans to upgrade the Vikor cloak too? Are you gonna post that in the MOTUC thread as well?

Yeah I'll put it up there too. I did a prototype "lion pelt" for Vikor but I'm not totally satisfied with the results. When I have time, I'll go for mark II.

And now we wait for an updated Vegeta hairsculpt...

If Vegeta doesn't get the same treatment as Goku that'd be real messed up
It would be disappointing, considering art work seems to depict it as fairly different from Vegeta's normal and Super Saiyan hair styles.

It would be disappointing, considering art work seems to depict it as fairly different from Vegeta's normal and Super Saiyan hair styles.

Hell, they could use the updated hair for Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta too! It just wouldn't look right next to Goku if Vegeta didn't get the detailed and striated treatment too. They could still use the old hair sculpt for his base form and for older sagas. This new hair sculpt would reflect the change in art style post Cell Saga until now. Seeing as they fixed up some things on Goku, I have more hope that Vegeta will get fixes too.

I would hope for a new hair sculpt with the same shading seen here and detail in his boot tips. Including a nice set of crossed arms too would make this one of the greatest Vegeta releases imo.

Where have I heard that name before?

Your username...

GokuHungryEp192.png

Hell, they could use the updated hair for Buu Saga/Majin Vegeta too! It just wouldn't look right next to Goku if Vegeta didn't get the detailed and striated treatment too. They could still use the old hair sculpt for his base form and for older sagas. This new hair sculpt would reflect the change in art style post Cell Saga until now. Seeing as they fixed up some things on Goku, I have more hope that Vegeta will get fixes too.

I would hope for a new hair sculpt with the same shading seen here and detail in his boot tips. Including a nice set of crossed arms too would make this one of the greatest Vegeta releases imo.
And yet they probably won't, it's silly though. They could benefit so much from what you said.

Granted, they did fix up Android 18 a lot before her final release but still, what we're seeing isn't a good sign.
Yo, **** those FB groups. I was kicked from DBZ USA and AG because those guys are such moist pussies.
Ha, what did you say?

I'm usually pessimistic in most ways with Tamashii but I'm confident that they'll update Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta's head sculpt by the time of his release.

And yet they probably won't, it's silly though. They could benefit so much from what you said.

Granted, they did fix up Android 18 a lot before her final release but still, what we're seeing isn't a good sign.Ha, what did you say?

I just told it like it is, those **** boys in dbz usa have a scammer for a boss, and AG is just full of **** heads that are power hungry. Especially the jewish mother ****er.

PAK upped their scale though... to jack up prices even more.:lol

East pose vs west pose.

So guys what's up with the release date of awakening goku and PM ssj vegeta? Some sites list 'm both in december, some list goku october some list vegeta october. Like what? Were they switched or not? Or is Goku delayed?

2015:
Vegetto
MexiGoku/SDCC Fail Goku
Goku rerelease with a Gohan head.
Soaphair Goku & Pimp Frieza (he tried to make vegeta his bottom *****)

So where do PC ssj Vegeta and Muffin Button Goku fit in?[/QUOTE

This was gold. All of it. Frieza gold. Lol

How would you go about doing that? Removing the 2nd bang from the left and the 2nd bang from the right?

no i would most likely re sculpt or re shape the front bangs while cutting the rest off. the rest of the hair looks pretty close.

Also I NEED everyones help.

I am looking for a namek and canyons (vegeta vs goku saiyan saga) Backgrounds. If you have any please post them as long as they are HD. Thanks

Back