S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah gotcha, I guess i assumed it would be easy xD Found a bootleg of that figure, thats why I asked [emoji14], oh well, hopefully we get a God Goku then, if nothing else other than to round off the Goku forms [emoji38]
Where'd u find a KO of that fig?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Where'd u find a KO of that fig?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
They were all over aliexpress, no idea why they arent selling on ebay. Bizarre how much stuff aliexpress sells, they even have KO star wars black series figs! xD

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

No going to lie though I'd **** Alex's ***** in a heartbeat. Give her a good few strokes.
b9524d235bbc78a9692b1a70a59698f1.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Bruh, yeah she can get da bidness

No I mean, it's whatever. I'm the meister of off topic. I'm more confused by shonen's post. What alex are you guys talking about? We were complaining about this dude alex from the dbz figuarts facebook page.

No I mean, it's whatever. I'm the meister of off topic. I'm more confused by shonen's post. What alex are you guys talking about? We were complaining about this dude alex from the dbz figuarts facebook page.

Yeah, they same facebook Alex Blah. His wife...

Yay I mean that Alex your complaining about. His wife can get this **** any day of the week.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

So this showed up on Ageless Geeks....thank you Jacksdo. Thank you.

ca0919da406ccc08d22a42caecc287d2.jpg

e558e61ebacae4c3189dd56ec35b4238.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Ok, OMG. Well, thats another purchase :lol

Damn, my credit card HATES me with a vengeance right now, and I will hate me too when the bill comes in next month haha! Expect a review on this guy when he arrives :p

Also, got my first thumbs down on my vids today, and its Pee'd me right off, just because I corrected a guy who said you cant put real Trunks faces on the tied hair piece without damaging them, think I already proved you CAN if you get a good head piece, since its in the damn video :lol

Here's what I have out right now, dbz figuarts wise. I forgot Broly was back there until I took this picture. Not much out as I said, but I do like the pose I have Gohan and Krillin in atm, so I thought I'd share.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, non-dbz, but here's one of the pelts I made yesterday:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow nice job on the furry things, they look very nice and they fit the character perfectly :)

Yeah that looks really good :clap Any plans to upgrade the Vikor cloak too? Are you gonna post that in the MOTUC thread as well?

nice FatHotei, although you should post everythang else, when you're ready. dont be shy people :monkey3

--

dunno if its just the lighting, but the shading loox excellent

11914883_163918567274498_7343744743544910770_n.jpg

Vegetto would've looked so much better if his hair was shaded appropriately

Back