S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I have to put my 2 cents in here. I totally get the non premium selling stance, thats fine, but Frankie stated several times that he wasnt selling here, and was merely stating what they had sold for before. That isnt grounds for deleting the post. By that logic Hydeous I could state what I sold my Trunks spare for last year and that would count as the same thing? See how that doesnt make sense?

I know you are just doing your job man, I respect that, you do a great job of keeping the thread clean, but the rules you keep stating seem to broad and unambiguous tbh.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey deano, youve been a pretty long time member who have been quite active and i enjoy reading your thoughts and posts.

Okay, so thats where it differs between 1-2 piece if trunks figure you sell, and a custom piece offered or previously offered. There was a similiar event a year ago at the DC section with a non PM member posting pics of his batman with his custom made capes. He posted a few times and gotten a few responds from members. And i think he made a few sales, but after a while he began posting every single day of pics of the batman with his custom cape and whenever another member ask him bout it, hed just say PM him. Technically he didnt openly post For Sale in his posts, but he still made sales here without givig the forum something in return.

He did apply the PM member after a while though. Since his sales here was pretty good and hes planning to stay here for the long haul.

Ok, thats fair man. It just seemed like Frankie was being targetted when it was us asking him, he didnt say anything about prices until we asked.

Hey deano, youve been a pretty long time member who have been quite active and i enjoy reading your thoughts and posts.

Okay, so thats where it differs between 1-2 piece if trunks figure you sell, and a custom piece offered or previously offered. There was a similiar event a year ago at the DC section with a non PM member posting pics of his batman with his custom made capes. He posted a few times and gotten a few responds from members. And i think he made a few sales, but after a while he began posting every single day of pics of the batman with his custom cape and whenever another member ask him bout it, hed just say PM him. Technically he didnt openly post For Sale in his posts, but he still made sales here without givig the forum something in return.

He did apply the PM member after a while though. Since his sales here was pretty good and hes planning to stay here for the long haul.

This is in no way similar to what I posted yesterday, you understand. You can check my post history yourself. This was far more similar to Big Deano's example.

I didn't ask anyone to PM me. I wasn't spamming the bases here day after day. Other users even attested how clear I was that I don't sell those. Heck, I go weeks without posting at all.

Ok, thats fair man. It just seemed like Frankie was being targetted when it was us asking him, he didnt say anything about prices until we asked.

No it wasnt. Like i said, if anyones breaking the rules id treat them the same way. Im still waiting for the member's post from franky that he said was trying to sell items even though hes not a PM.

This is in no way similar to what I posted yesterday, you understand. You can check my post history yourself. This was far more similar to Big Deano's example.

I didn't ask anyone to PM me. I wasn't spamming the bases here day after day. Other users even attested how clear I was that I don't sell those. Heck, I go weeks without posting at all.

frank, lets not get defensive here. Im just giving an example of what ive encountered before.

The guy didnt post daily at first too, but all he post is just his batman with his custom stuff. And theres always members asking and PMing him bout his customs stuffs by posting his stuffs.

You were asked by Big Deano in relation to MY post and his. What is the difference between those?

Also, check your pm on the other issue.

Frank, i really love the stuffs you do, man. Ive even thought of getting your namek base, if i can get the namek goku. Please dont take it the wrong way.

Sorry, but I won't be able to sell you one if you do. I don't make them anymore.

Hydeous, you really need to hear what everyone is saying. Take a step back and listen please. We're not crazy. The rules are being overly enforced. People will stop posting here if you continue to bring the hammer down.

Just by looking at Frankie he has yet to even share thoughts about any Figuart. He is just promoting his stuff on here.
b357004fa08f39a275a6ad3245e66bf9.jpg

On this post he offered Pre Orders and posted Prices for his Products. Which seems like he is just basically selling.

I can take orders from you guys right now, but I'd first like to explain why I went to the ebay focused system.

Before, when I was doing these on personal order, there were several complications. Lots of time went in to communication and management of requests. There got to be enough that people were falling through the cracks, even when I was spending hours every week just dealing with communication, other people were being told that I couldn't handle their request because I was at capacity, and people were getting mad.

Going with the ebay waves improved most of this. Everything was streamlined, I was able to produce more, faster, and the first come first serve nature of it, following schedule announcements so everyone had notice to the minute something would list, was fair.

I really just wanted to reduce hassle and keep things fair.

That being said, It's not a perfect system and I'm not married to it, so if you guys are willing to wait, and take this as a preorder style situation, I'd be willing to take open orders here.

I promised a lot of people I'd have a larger batch of kamehamehas and some other parts up for first come first serve in about a week. I've accounted for producing those pieces in scheduling and they'll be done with by mid to late August.

This means that open orders taken here right now would be scheduled to ship some time between late August and mid September, possibly earlier if things open up.

So if you are interested send me a private message stating what pieces you wanted and at what quantity, as well as your shipping information.

Everything I make now is designed for use with Obitsu multi-stands, which I include with pieces. They are great stands, very versatile, nice modular design.

Kamehameha/Galick Gun with Stand - $31.50 plus shipping.
Special Beam Cannon with stand - $25.50 plus shipping

Stop trying to attack him Mocko. Everything he has said recently has been REPLIES to us. He wasnt even aware of the premium only thing until Hydeous told him. Sorry but I hold Frankies work in as high a regard as reapers customs, and I dont like the hostility he is getting from you man. Its no wonder people are moving to the dragonball forums instead of posting here.

Mocko's approach to this ordeal is kinda creepy. Who has time to go thru posts and make accusations? Frankie clearly said he doesn't talk about Figuarts specifically. But it isn't like he doesn't contribute.

He has known about the Premium Membership for a couple months now and those posts are from last 2-3 weeks. This is bound to go through again if Frank doesn't buy a Premium Membership. I do like his customs too but still dont understand why he cant just get a membership, One Beam Cannon can buy himself a Membership and sell all he wants. Holding or admireing his work is one thing but selling is another.

Mocko's approach to this ordeal is kinda creepy. Who has time to go thru posts and make accusations? Frankie clearly said he doesn't talk about Figuarts specifically. But it isn't like he doesn't contribute.
Oh cmon tin, i been on here for a while and seen most of franks posts so i remember. Just took me two clicks to find that page just to show.

After the way he has been treated? Yeah, I wouldnt buy a PM either. Everytime WE bring up his work HE gets reprimanded for it. That isnt fair imo.

There seems to be a massive disconnect between what people here think promoting is compared to actually selling. He has his own website for crying out loud, why should he be required to buy a membership just so he can talk about his work? He isnt actually selling anything via this site, he never has, so a PM should not be needed.

I really have nothing against Frank and sorry if it looks that way. I really do like his custom Beams and looking forward to buying one. I am on Hyd side on this tho not the rest but on this i am. Lol
You're still creepy. Lol
Must be my Avatar hehe.

I really have nothing against Frank and sorry if it looks that way. I really do like his custom Beams and looking forward to buying one. I am on Hyd side on this tho not the rest but on this i am. Lol

Must be my Avatar hehe.
That too. Clowns make me sick.

Back