S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBF thats the same on the real one. I didnt expect datong to make a modified mold for ssj3, not when they have the existing mold there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

my Jacksdo Trunks head shipped yesterday hopefully will be here within the next week :clap

Waiting on the trunks head and body being shipped from ebay, but gave aliexpress a go for the new ssj3 head. Couldnt pass up the better sculpt and smirk face. Hopefully I can get rid of the orange shading though!

After waiting for ages for BBTS and Barnes and Nobles to get one, my B&N didn't even get ANY in store...then on a family trip I check a local barnes and nobles, and they had a bunch of Gohans. Course, all of them had some paint marks, shame, but I'm just glad to have finally gotten a Manga Gohan. Sadly, I already had my BBTS order for Gohan paid...wished I wait to save more money ($21 after tax). Sad they did not have Vegetto however

They had Injustice Batman and Joker for retail too, surprising.

After waiting for ages for BBTS and Barnes and Nobles to get one, my B&N didn't even get ANY in store...then on a family trip I check a local barnes and nobles, and they had a bunch of Gohans. Course, all of them had some paint marks, shame, but I'm just glad to have finally gotten a Manga Gohan. Sadly, I already had my BBTS order for Gohan paid...wished I wait to save more money ($21 after tax). Sad they did not have Vegetto however

They had Injustice Batman and Joker for retail too, surprising.

So did you get him from bbts or b&n?

Unlock your inner Z fighter

MOUSTACHE!

Wish it was a tad longer though....but I gotta wonder, how will they handle Vegeta vs Cell? And Trunks vs Cell? I NEED To know how they will handle Gohan vs Cell, specifically Goku forcing Gohan to fight :lol

Unrelated but I got my Figuarts Hulk today. While I think the sculpt actually came out pretty good, the articulation in the arms is severely llimited. No swivel at the bicep or elbow joints at all. I wanted to pose him and Broly going at it but I just got Broly in an awesome action pose slamming Goku and Trunks.

when and where is the next even that we can see sh figuarts new, datas, upcomings, release?

Dude...

merida-headdesk1.gif

RK, we wont see anything other than what we already know of now. We will likely not see anything else until next year. They already have more releases coming in the next 4 months than we usually see in a year, you wont see anything else. At most we will get release dates for ssgss Vegeta and maybe Beerus just to finish off the RoF figures, but we wont see them released until maybe March.

Unrelated but I got my Figuarts Hulk today. While I think the sculpt actually came out pretty good, the articulation in the arms is severely llimited. No swivel at the bicep or elbow joints at all. I wanted to pose him and Broly going at it but I just got Broly in an awesome action pose slamming Goku and Trunks.

Crazy to hear that. After the almost flawless job they did on Broly, you would think other large characters would be a piece of cake.

Back