S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can think of when I see this:
tumblr_m5ufiwiyHa1r0nj3wo1_400.gif

cZJhGnL.gif

The tailoring is horrendous.

That looks like Jacksdo alright. Not sure if I prefer that head or the one without it tied back. If they made a normal head tied back im in instantly.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Trunks probably has it the worst of this line. A variety of looks, and yet, only one release. That head looks amazing though, it really does

Sure, we haven't gotten a new Vegeta in some time, but at least we got SSJ and Scouter, with SSGSS (lazy as it may be) on the way.

They could exploit the crap out of Trunks if they chose to. He's one of the most popular character and he has a bunch of variations. I'm definitely gonna pick this up after I see some people that have gotten em already. I was really happy with the first Trunks head they made, this one's looking just as good.

Has anyone else noticed that the end listings and BIN of SDCC Frieza Goku are going down on ebay? They are going for around $170ish now.

That's how I expected it to go. The price skyrocketed due to the SDCC hype, then will die off causing the price to go down a little. Once the aftermarket supply dwindles down, the price will go back up.

They could exploit the crap out of Trunks if they chose to. He's one of the most popular character and he has a bunch of variations. I'm definitely gonna pick this up after I see some people that have gotten em already. I was really happy with the first Trunks head they made, this one's looking just as good.
I'm probably picking this up too, still need the first Jacksdo head too.

Trunks probably has it the worst of this line. A variety of looks, and yet, only one release. That head looks amazing though, it really does

Sure, we haven't gotten a new Vegeta in some time, but at least we got SSJ and Scouter, with SSGSS (lazy as it may be) on the way.

Dunno, you mean of chars that have a release already? Cause clearly if there's a characters at this point that has it worst it's Buu. Third biggest villain, no release, no most iconic form in sight.

But if you mean of chars released, yeah dunno... I mean, with so little releases as this line has. Even if it grows it's still not much, I don't know if a second different trunks release is something we'd have a right to complain about. And I think the new trunks next in line to ever come is deffo kid trunks, which is not the most popular one. As popular as Trunks is, in his adulthood, he matters pretty ****ing little except the trunks we have... As much as I want a tall long haired trunks (together with tien my tie for most wanted release now, see avatar), I'm not counting on it. To be entirely frank, ever. The trunks we have now was already a fans choice winner. If we get a new trunks I expect it's kid trunks or indirectly as gotenks... Especially with the rerelease.
cZJhGnL.gif

The tailoring is horrendous.

Yeah that!:lol

Back