S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of us need namek goku unfortunately[emoji38]
We definitely need that goku lol. Maybe you can use hulk for trade bait to go into sdcc goku later on? Just saiyan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

We definitely need that goku lol. Maybe you can use hulk for trade bait to go into sdcc goku later on? Just saiyan.

SHFiguarts are only good for anime characters, I don't think they are good enough to do actual human character yet.

SHFiguarts are only good for anime characters, I don't think they are good enough to do actual human character yet.
Sh Figuarts Bruce Lee looks good so far. But it seems they will use the same 3D scanning technology that was used for making Michael Jackson.

Yeah gotta say that bruce lee sculpt is completely good enough for me as far as human likeness goes. Their figuarts jedi Luke is also pretty good and Hamill is notoriously hard to nail. On the other hand, figuarts thor was just awful, ad even cap wasn't all that great and he only had half a face to nail.

But I do think they can do it.

Please tamashii pick up BvS.... dear god I beg you guys.

Please tamashii pick up BvS.... dear god I beg you guys.

They need to drop out of the Injustice line and hop on BvS right before it gets hot. Superman is already looking like a bomb and it hasn't even been released yet. I just got their Batman yesterday and while it's a good figure, there's def room for improvement. Although I have special "plans" for it to make it better 😈

Out of topic guys but figuarts hulk is now in stock and available at Nippon Yassan. For those of you that need to get him get him now.

I got hulk and cap on BBTS . But I'm gonna try them

Edit*** they're sold out on nappon :( . I was too late .

They need to drop out of the Injustice line and hop on BvS right before it gets hot. Superman is already looking like a bomb and it hasn't even been released yet. I just got their Batman yesterday and while it's a good figure, there's def room for improvement. Although I have special "plans" for it to make it better ��

Yeah I never really got why they started on that in general, and then also started with the alternate universe versions. But I didn't even play that game. They really need to ditch that and go the movie route because hasbro doesn't own the dc licence and it's hasbro that cockblocks tamashii to be released in the us like star wars and avengers. That's why you don't see those at SDCC. DC Collectibles on the other hand doesn't do that as far as I know.

I will say it now; premium is BS. Ive been here for years and I refuse to pay a fee to buy or sell when it used to be free to do. I have better things to use my money on, like actual figures!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back