S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@prod just post a notice here with a pic or two and [post a link to the collections thread for the whole deal... Then you notify the main thread but don't clog it...

Plus then you give us a nice reminder to check that thread.:lol

I've decided to just create my own collection thread since it's 27 pictures lol. It's everything I own so it's massive. I'll post just the DB stuff in the DB collection thread but for the entirety I'll link my personal thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...160384-prodigy1367s-collection-7-22-15-a.html

The Dragon Ball collection thread in case anyone wants to post their stuff there:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...mate-dragon-ball-colletion-9.html#post7972444

Just my DB stuff:

UBuWBTBl.jpg

oZpLPDjl.jpg

NVPzZ5rl.jpg

2FKNUdJl.jpg

MJsfxZyl.jpg

@prod just post a notice here with a pic or two and [post a link to the collections thread for the whole deal... Then you notify the main thread but don't clog it...

Plus then you give us a nice reminder to check that thread.:lol

Definitely, I wouldn't mind trawling through a "Collections" thread for all the stuff I've missed, and posting here to mention that you've updated that thread would get me to look at it at least.

Also of note, the image macros I think have run their course. No need to go overboard, especially when you're adding gigantic black bars by screen shotting your phone.

@PRODIGY which kid gohan is that on top of nimbus? the one with green/yellow shirt and red hat?

Well, I ended up ordering the new SDCC Goku off eBay. Paid much more than I wanted to, but I can't take this waiting anymore. Even if bluefin puts them up for sale I'll probably miss it anyways, or maybe they get nothing then I'll be even more pissed. Should be getting it tomorrow. Would like to get another one or two if I can, but at least I can relax a bit now that I got one.

I think this goku is like sdcc vegeta a usa and Mexico exclusive. But you never know. Difference between this and sailor is that this is a repaint and sailor is an actual new character in theory and thus the Japanese market deserves a shot at it.

Out of topic guys but figuarts hulk is now in stock and available at Nippon Yassan. For those of you that need to get him get him now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back