S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah dude don't waste your time on that guy. He doesn't seem very reliable and his prices suck anyway.

So Alex can't take a min out of his time to confirm you're on the list but can have time to respond to your public question to make himself look good? He's a clown. Toyz/Anime Island for life!

So Alex can't take a min out of his time to confirm you're on the list but can have time to respond to your public question to make himself look good? He's a clown. Toyz/Anime Island for life!

He needs to justify the rage of his minions.

"No he's not and HEY he has a family and other things to do. SO **** OFF AND DON'T EVER CALL HIM OUT IN A PUBLIC FORUM AGAIN!"

This is basically what his minions would say to you (or worse) if you called him a clown in the chat".

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Thing is, he IS a retailer, he has a webstore, so he should act like one. Having a family/life shouldnt matter in the slightest. He is playing favourites, end of.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Others:
1cd5a3362351ffce413b87b9b0af23f0.jpg
0cf1121075eacc0c135883f26c2e1c95.jpg
35eb20f65e07f603c254be63856c418d.jpg

Me:
92c9336c23179827170bea001d0e9fc1.jpg

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Oh so we are actually getting new hands for his signature fighting pose? Thats pretty cool. Thanks for the pics Psycho. I suppose they had to take out the instant transmission hand so they had to replace it with something.

Thanks for the vid and pics Orbital. Seeing that display so soon after sdcc just shows how much sdcc got shafted this year.

Is it me or does Ultimate Gohan and Son Goku's gis not match up in color just slightly?

Thanks for the vid and pics Orbital. Seeing that display so soon after sdcc just shows how much sdcc got shafted this year.

So since the Gohan still says 2015 i think they judt put the wrong dates for SDCC.

Back