S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he meant each. I was watching that exact listing and the guy had em for $109 shipped which is a pretty good price. Sucks the scalpers set the price around the $120 mark. Then again, it's the buyers that are forking over the money. I think the prices will start to go down after the convention hype dies down. Not by much, but by enough.

Makes sense. It is a pretty good price. It's completely understandable for SDCC Exclusives to me. I mean, like you mentioned, it's a shame that it went up to $120 so fast.

Edited:
Yeah wtf dude, 109 for 2 incl shipping is ****ing near retail! Can't be true.

That was my fault. The way he worded it I thought it was for 2 so I had to comment on it.

I meant, each one was $109. Sorry about that.

No worries!

i will wait for Amazon to buy premium vegeta, yellow effect and sdcc goku 2015.

I suggest you don't do that. I don't think Amazon will have SDCC Frieza Saga Goku, I'm leaning towards them not carrying Advanced Colors Super Saiyan Vegeta also, but they'll definitely have the effects.

What's the best place to buy S.H. Figuarts in Europe?

Do you get the Funimation sticker on them?

I forgot you're going too, do you want me to send you the questions list I sent Wolvie Jun1or?

@Gus okay, that's weird though, cause I was just gonna back up Big D that previous years they tweeted when they were out of exclusives stock.
Yeah if you want to :)

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Hmm, do they stock tamashii stuff? If they do they dont sell outside Italy to my knowledge, well, not easily anyway!. Way back when i did get my original manga Gohan and Piccolo from a seller in France. but i assumed that was just a small time seller.

Hmm, do they stock tamashii stuff? If they do they dont sell outside Italy to my knowledge, well, not easily anyway!. Way back when i did get my original manga Gohan and Piccolo from a seller in France. but i assumed that was just a small time seller.
I remember checking tamashi nation's site with a list of all their international distros. Europe and UK is included on that list. They've got the whole world covered.

Hmm, thats unfortunate then, unless the likes of Forbidden Planet here have started stocking them no one, at least in the Uk that I know of, is using them to get ahold of these figures. That would be a dream come true for me honestly, no more ordering from other countries :p

cc8581813b2e990738554044b1269070.jpg

Looks like its Italy, Spain and France that's covered in Europe.

Those look like they're in 3.75" scale. The quality looks about right for that size (although WW looks hideous, ew. They can do better than that). Upon closer inspection they in fact are 3.75", the DC Multiverse card behind them gave it away (that particular line produces figures in that scale)

Also the proportions could use some, or a lot, of work. Batman's legs look awkward.

They all look like ****. That gap on batman's ab articulation is just shoddy.

Hong Kong film director Derek Kwok was reposting sdcc pics this morning. Think he is interested in that 1:2 scale Joker figure from Prime1. That figure (statue?) looks massive!!!

Derek also made this really cool stop motion short feature with Hot Toys Batman figure a few years ago.

No way any of us "outsiders" are gonna acquire it for $45 :( I dunno if I should wait a few more days to see what happens or just bite the bullet & buy it now for $100-$120

100$ is too much for me. It's I just can't do it now. But I'm not as happy with the figure as most are.

Think I'd rather buy an extra awakened goku (do the ssj headswap and throw out that ugly manga one) and some other stuff.

does anyone know/remembber last year , when did SDCC Vegeta start going on sale on other websites online? was it the first day of SDCC like it is today or a few days later?

Back