S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIGHT! You'd think a toy company would want to make money. Plus they probably have a tone just sitting around for plus a girl one. Plus of course figmas sold out
de521270e630c14ff861ec8f16cd9af9.jpg
I'd buy the **** out of this too [emoji57]

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Make em X-rated with nips and girly parts and watch em fly off the shelves :naughty

A LOT of people want that figure, myself included but they've said over and over again that they don't plan on releasing it. Stupid decision tbh. Take our money. Figma released there version of this figure and people bought that s*** up and continue to.

@crisis, I want that green wind effect so badly. I'd prefer a more standard color like white, blue, or yellow but I'll take the green and figure something out for it. It's weird cuz they've officially got those wave effects for pre-order yet they were shown after this one was. Hopefully, it's still planned cuz it looks sick.

@blood, exactly. Anything with a DBZ label on it sells, just ******ing make it Tamashii.

"What is this?"
"It's a Goku Sir"
"What does it do?"
"IT PRINTS MONEY!"

- Tamashii board room meeting exerpt

That thing is effing creepy. Belongs in a display with the chick from The Ring, Chucky and the Saw guy.

As much as I really want the blank Figuarts figures they would be a nightmare to customize due to the joint design. The swivels in the knees and elbows would have to be shaved down quite a bit (whick makes arms and legs loose) before they could be repainted and even then it would be impossible to fully repaint the joints...and repainting the ball/socket joints in the waist would be impossible. Paint the ball pegs and the sockets will peel the paint right off. Sand them down to make room for the paint and the balls no longer fit into the sockets, essentially ruining them. To really customize effectively you'd need the proper colored joints, which I would buy in a heartbeat. Blank Figuarts with seperate joint systems to get the right colors you need...a customizer's dream come true (unfortunately something that will never happen).

The blank Figma figures are a bit better since the joints are swivel joints with ball pegs (or rods) attached and you at least have the option of buying the red, blue, skin tone, black, or white Figma joints from China on eBay.

Toyz in the box just emailed me to say the new figures are available now. Get 'em while they're hot!

Someone posted these pics on the Ageless Geeks group on Facebook. I'll follow up with some questions, cuz I'm a bit confused now

10985027_1002866179747629_7390318989306207451_n.jpg

11698404_1002865803081000_4457647585631501668_n.jpg

11709615_1002865689747678_8199856444216598407_n.jpg

11707724_1002865879747659_628115494372020788_n.jpg

Is it just me or is SSGSS Goku's gi not as red as it was before? Could be the lighting but something tells me it's not...
Why is Awakened Goku $65 and "Available Now"?
Trunks is pushed back to Feb 2016?
Gohan is pushed back to Jan 2016?
Que? :gah:

Edit: This is Bluefin so Trunks in Feb makes sense.

Someone posted these pics on the Ageless Geeks group on Facebook. I'll follow up with some questions, cuz I'm a bit confused now

10985027_1002866179747629_7390318989306207451_n.jpg

11698404_1002865803081000_4457647585631501668_n.jpg

11709615_1002865689747678_8199856444216598407_n.jpg

11707724_1002865879747659_628115494372020788_n.jpg

Is it just me or is SSGSS Goku's gi not as red as it was before? Could be the lighting but something tells me it's not...
Why is Awakened Goku $65 and "Available Now"?
Trunks and Gohan are pushed back to Feb 2016?
Que? :gah:

These are bluefin prices/dates and I guess Tamashii decided that they liked the orange better than red idk.

EDIT: actually gohan is January (taking trunks month) and now trunks is February.

Ultimate Gohan was due out soon wasn't he? It is curious why Goku has an available now and Gohan got pushed. Wonder if they had such a reaction that maybe they decided to swap releases...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This must be just bluefin because toyzinthebox still has gohan as 10/30/15

This must be just bluefin because toyzinthebox still has gohan as 10/30/15

Bluefin is the distributor for America and that includes ToyzintheBox. They supply Toyz with their stuff so if he's really delayed then we're all screwed. Same would probably go for the Japanese release as well. Hopefully they're delaying it to tweek it and perfect it. Maybe they're planning on switching SSGSS and Gohan's gi colors? That's the way they should look. Awakened Goku is a mystery though...good news for everyone if he's truly gonna be available sooner!

Bluefin is the distributor for America and that includes ToyzintheBox. They supply Toyz with their stuff so if he's really delayed then we're all screwed. Same would probably go for the Japanese release as well. Hopefully they're delaying it to tweek it and perfect it. All I want is a darker gi and I'll be happy. Goku is a mystery though...good news for everyone if he's truly gonna be available sooner!

Really? **** I never realized they were located in the USA. I just thought they gave us free shipping. Well SHHHIIIITTTTTTTT

this could all be good news. Maybe SSGSS Goku has been delayed so they could make the outfit orange and the hair metallic...and maybe the Vegeta and Trunks have been delayed so they could give the glossy hair a new scheme, or at least make it matte...and if this is the case...AWESOME. I would gladly accept delays if this is what they've done.

hmmm...I just don't see all that happening, as great as it would be. couldn't help but get excited after seeing the pics, the SSGSS Goku looks so much better with the orange gi.

Maybe the red gi is only seen on the SSGSS Goku prototype...maybe the retail release will actually have an orange gi, and what we see in the pic above is the retail release. not sure.
(hate this confusion.)

this could all be good news. Maybe SSGSS Goku has been delayed so they could make the outfit orange and the hair metallic...and maybe the Vegeta and Trunks have been delayed so they could give the glossy hair a new scheme, or at least make it matte...and if this is the case...AWESOME. I would gladly accept delays if this is what they've done.

The goku is still coming out in November the only delay is trunks and gohan from what these pictures say

Yes to all of that! If they can make the SSJ hair match the older figure styles, I'd die happy. All I want is for this line to have some consistency for a change!

Back