S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With so many Dragonball toys coming out, I may have to say goodbye to my Kotobukiya Enterbay Elvis Presley X_X I bought it as a gift to myself since I love his music but... DRAGONBALL lol :) Hmm gotta say goodbye to Monsterarts Gigan and maybe the Neca Godzilla 2014 and 1995 versions X_X And maybe the Giant Godzilla from Jakks Pacific. Oh well, Dragonball's really got more sentimental value to me during my younger days than the others, oh well :(

I've got a job and I still can't keep up at this point, had to consign myself to this line only (though I couldnt help but get figuarts batman cheap) :lol

[emoji23]Dam! Tamashii is raping everyone's wallets. Also do you have any family or friends in the lower 48 states that you could have it shipped to their house. Then they forwarded it to you? (Though you'd have to wait longer for the figures)

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Nah, only folks in America are you guys [emoji14].

Its cool, still patiently waiting for anime island. (Queue cool gif from Silrian/Blood) [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Speaking of Batman actually:

d0d338c0cb6d597194891615f8fa1320.jpg

Really like the figure, no idea why its hated so much to be so cheap, especially since it has die cast parts. Oh well, back to dragonball!

Speaking of Batman actually:

d0d338c0cb6d597194891615f8fa1320.jpg

Really like the figure, no idea why its hated so much to be so cheap, especially since it has die cast parts. Oh well, back to dragonball!

Cuz its razor sharp and the head sculpt can use a little work. I hear ppl complaining about the cape but i have no problems with it.

I'm waiting for bbts to start shipping my harley. Still in warehouse.

Yeah the eyes are a little weird, still, no reason to toss it aside, ita still miles better than anything else in that scale. As for the cape, well, I just removed one part and it looks much better.

Yeah, thats my misc shelf [emoji38]

Got tyrian too. Not bad figures, but hard to get hold of and i cba looking for the rest. Some assassins creed in there too [emoji14]

Yay looking on eBay if Tamashii didn't have such a tight grip on my money I'd get a Jon and daenery's.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Yeah the eyes are a little weird, still, no reason to toss it aside, ita still miles better than anything else in that scale. As for the cape, well, I just removed one part and it looks much better.

He looks like a toad at full frontal view. Lol! I like their Joker more tbh

I've got a job and I still can't keep up at this point, had to consign myself to this line only (though I couldnt help but get figuarts batman cheap) :lol

That... really sucks. No wonder I haven't seen you on TFW and the like. Fandom's lost another good one.

Nah, only folks in America are you guys [emoji14].

Its cool, still patiently waiting for anime island. (Queue cool gif from Silrian/Blood) [emoji38]

Cant supply the gif right now lol, but Im notsure if im going for anime island. Like the 20% deposit option, but the shipping is a small 20 euros for me.:facepalm

That... really sucks. No wonder I haven't seen you on TFW and the like. Fandom's lost another good one.
Well im not really "lost" lol, I would happily collect DC, Marvel, Transformers, but atm I just dont have the money so in turn cant bring myself to go on sites that show them, otherwise I will end up bankrupting myself [emoji38]

Still a fan of all of them, dont worry ;)

I've added all of these to my collection including the comic cons except the SS Vegeta and Trunks.

i ordered 2x premium Vegeta's from Nappon and 1 from BBTS and 2 awaken gokus from BBTS. who else?:pray:

Back