S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, finally found images of the entire tokyo toy fair display and it's AWESOME (look at broly crushing vegeta :lol):
xdkd1.jpg

jmud2.jpg

ivqd3.jpg

d1md4.jpg

fewd5.jpg

3avd9.jpg

There's more but we've pretty much seen that. Source: ¡ÃзÙéÅèÒÊØ´¢Í§: ~¡éͧ à¤ÕÂÇâ¡~

Does Krillin use that same structure? I first thought of Broly when I saw it.

Of note, I thought SUPER actually took place just before BoG. But I can't read Japanese, so I was just going off what I read elsewhere.

Not the same estructure but also have these joint points (abdomen & knees).

For DBS I'm based in the english links posted by Angelo & prodigy, in the teaser appears Beerus & Whiss, for me BoG is an introduction of these characters.

I am at your service Silrian :)

Friends, a question: What is the name that you give to this item?

Baculo_sagrado.png

In terms of figures I dont care about canon, as long as its designs I like. Ssj4 I can deal with, the design was good etc. The only time canon comes into it for me is in terms of the anime.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Awesome comparison! I was actually thinking about getting this little guy but I was worried he might be too big. Good to see he'll fit in pretty well. That power pole could be very useful for a Saiyan Saga Goku too...

Here's a clip that may help to see actual size comparison between Goku and Kid Goku for reference, funny too:

It most likely wouldnt have looked good, hence why they didnt bother. Blood and "cat scratches" dont really transition well into 6inch figures. Just look at 16s damaged face, they reduced the amount of scratches on there significantly and it still looks strange to me.

Yeah, would've been nice if they added blood and scratches to the skin too. Then it would've been perfect.

and then people complain the figure has scratch marks, REFUND!!!
or sellers using that excuse that it's part of the figure when they actually dropped it

It most likely wouldnt have looked good, hence why they didnt bother. Blood and "cat scratches" dont really transition well into 6inch figures. Just look at 16s damaged face, they reduced the amount of scratches on there significantly and it still looks strange to me.

Yeah, but kinda looks like he had a tantrum and just ripped his clothes off. Maybe next year they do an advanced color version or something and add the blood and fix the boots.:)

and then people complain the figure has scratch marks, REFUND!!!
or sellers using that excuse that it's part of the figure when they actually dropped it
Maybe, but that's why it would be labeled as battle damaged. They've been doing it to guitars for years, and some even go for thousands of bucks!

Attachments

• Fender_Custom_Shop_Ultimate_Relic_63_Telecaster.jpg
    Fender_Custom_Shop_Ultimate_Relic_63_Telecaster.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 216
Back