S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snapple Fact #379: the topic of "we need majin vegeta" is brought up on this forum once every 5 pages

I would rather we just have ssj head so we get as many faces as possible. Majin Vegeta faces and normal ssj faces. Majin Vegeta has so many good expressions in the show, we need as many as possible. For normal ssj faces we could do with a front facing yell and smirk. Oh and a couple with a potara on, so many options!

I would rather we just have ssj head so we get as many faces as possible. Majin Vegeta faces and normal ssj faces. Majin Vegeta has so many good expressions in the show, we need as many as possible. For normal ssj faces we could do with a front facing yell and smirk. Oh and a couple with a potara on, so many options!

We're gonna get a normal Vegeta head anyway for the inevitable RoF release. I think whenever they do come out with Majin/Buu Vegeta, he's gonna come with Trunk's level accessories. He should come with the normal head with different faces and SSJ and Majin head with different faces. They could also just release Majin as one release and regular/SSJ as a separate one. I honestly wouldn't mind that since Majin would get more individualized stuff that way and it'd be cheaper than buying an all in one. He's gonna be announced this year, I'm calling it. It's about time they announce him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize how many figures I had accumulated until I packed them up to move today. Going to need to liquidate a few I think here soon.

image3.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpg

I would rather Majin Vegeta and Buu Saga Vegeta be separate releases. There's no rush on getting both of them. Let Tamashii draw them out a bit and focus on them individually so we can have more Vegeta releases.

I'm not sure what they would name Buu Saga Vegeta though. Maybe Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta?

I would rather Majin Vegeta and Buu Saga Vegeta be separate releases. There's no rush on getting both of them. Let Tamashii draw them out a bit and focus on them individually so we can have more Vegeta releases.

I'm not sure what they would name Buu Saga Vegeta though. Maybe Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta?

They will prob package them both togther that way people would buy muliples... I mean it's not like they will give us some roided up arms they will prob just use vegitos arms, normal vegeta's legs,vegitos boots.. so the only retooling will be the chest and head/face

i think would be better if they realease Ssj2 Vegeta with 2 heads (Normal and Ssj) and almost 6 or 8 faces 4 (2 normal and 2 "M") with normal face and 4 (2 normal and 2 "M") with Ssj face..... that´s the best for business

Not really, best for business would be milking it for all its worth. Vegetas faces, unless they change the way they go on the face, are quite large. There is no chance for 8 faces unless they remould the head to work like Vegettos.

They will prob package them both togther that way people would buy muliples... I mean it's not like they will give us some roided up arms they will prob just use vegitos arms, normal vegeta's legs,vegitos boots.. so the only retooling will be the chest and head/face

Vegito's arms are too big for Vegeta. It's going to sell whether they do one release or two. If they do one release, they're limiting themselves releases of the 2nd most popular character of the series.

i think would be better if they realease Ssj2 Vegeta with 2 heads (Normal and Ssj) and almost 6 or 8 faces 4 (2 normal and 2 "M") with normal face and 4 (2 normal and 2 "M") with Ssj face..... that´s the best for business

I doubt Tamashii is going to release the "ultimate" Majin/Buu Vegeta. I would rather have two separate releases so Tamashii could take their time with the figures. They get two releases, high quality, and happy collectors. That's more than likely what's best for business.

Vegito's arms are too big for Vegeta. It's going to sell whether they do one release or two. If they do one release, they're limiting themselves releases of the 2nd most popular character of the series.

I doubt Tamashii is going to release the "ultimate" Majin/Buu Vegeta. I would rather have two separate releases so Tamashii could take their time with the figures. They get two releases, high quality, and happy collectors. That's more than likely what's best for business.

Well I atleast hope we see some form of Vegeta at SDCC this year weather it be Revival of F,Buu Saga, or Majin.... They could also include an halo for normal buu saga Vegeta since they included one with SSJ Goku.

Well I atleast hope we see some form of Vegeta at SDCC this year weather it be Revival of F,Buu Saga, or Majin.... They could also include an halo for normal buu saga Vegeta since they included one with SSJ Goku.

I hope so, too. If my theory is correct, Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku's official release should allow Tamashii to reveal their next Vegeta and his official release. I can't imagine it would be any other version than Resurrection F though. I could see Tamashii having Golden Frieza and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku out on display and then Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta right next to them at SDCC. Hopefully him and Nappa will be the newest reveals.

My perfect Majin Vegeta:

Faces:
Charging Face.jpg

Sacrifice Face.jpg

Screaming Face.jpg

Smiling Face.jpg

Serious Face.jpg

Hands:
Final Impact Fingers as seen above
"Claw" hands
Open palm hands
Fists (duh)
Anything else they decide, can't think of anything at the moment

Veins all over and perhaps more muscular but at the minimum some veins to differentiate from Buu Saga Vegeta's body

Majin vegeta needs to come with both regular hair and ssj hair heads . and MUST have this face!
vegeta-poseido-por-Babidi.jpg

Majin vegeta needs to come with both regular hair and ssj hair heads . and MUST have this face!
vegeta-poseido-por-Babidi.jpg

Um... why on earth would Majin Vegeta come with a normal head. Majin Vegeta was never in an normal state...

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I'm very pleased to read that, I'm a fan of your work :)

Havok: thanks for the opinion pal.

Here is another image with the SS3:

SS3%20Son%20Goku%20Energy_zpsnnkxlolp.jpg

Thanks man and honestly I wisb I just plain liked ssj3 goku. Love the animation model but the toy is my last favorite of the line. I like the look of the KO MUCH better.

Back