S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zBkLBylh.jpg
BlVVNVPh.jpg
lUNNrZAh.jpg

Anti-Wave Man what bird did you give to A16? It looks perfect for him!

I wasn't sure about ordering Vegetto, as I've never watched past the Cell Saga, but after seeing some of the pictures I'm glad I did. Really like the string of fireballs effect too, no idea what its from though.

Shishioh rocks! Aways the first one to post quality pictures. Thank you Orbital!

Sure, friend! I feel the same, whenever I want to check some detail I rely on its excellent images.

Your photos and theirs are really nice and inspiring.

Excellent pics of Vegito. The hair looks kinda rubbery. Where are all those effect pieces from?

I'm glad I'm not the only GT fan on here.....lol

I like GT also for it's key momements. Just hate how they dressed Trunks and everyone was weak besides Goku... Bit I hope they make SSJ4 Vegeta, and SSJ4 Gogeta... and perhaps Omega Shenron,Nova Shenron and Ice Shenron.

I'm not as optimistic for gt characters. I think the new movies and this new series changes things. I'd consider any gt figuarts canned. With Toriyama stepping back into the series, it would only make sense if the line focuses on his dragon ball characters. Dragon Ball Super is a direct sequel to dbz, so all the new figures will support the new series. Imo the line will stick to DBZ and DBS characters.

Super 17 is a great redesign of 17. When were pants tucked into socks ever in fashion?

I just got a BNIB Frieza for $150. I know I overpaid but the one I have has some chips on his purple parts from a fall so I had to do it. This is exactly why I buy 2 of each figure at a minimum now. If something breaks or gets lost or chipped paint and its months later a replacement is soooooo expensive.

Back