S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b4879bbc58e7d275344118bcfc052675.jpg

To make up for all the non DBZ related information, here's my updated collection lol

Does BBTS limit the amount of 1 figure you can preorder? I preordered 3 Vegetto's (2 for me, 1 for my brother) Or do they not limit it unless it's some ridiculous amount? Just want to make sure I get all 3 and not end up with only 1 or something

Since there is a new series coming out that means that we are most likely getting figures from that series at some point. I just hope they make a majin vegeta tien and some other older characters first before making new ones. I'm not saying I hate new characters cause I don't I just want to see them make more older characters first and not just focus on new characters and stuff

the phrase "i hope they make majin vegeta" has been uttered on this board over 9000 times by now

people are really worried Tamashii isn't gonna make it, that's hilarious :lol

I'm hoping for more dynamic stories. different types of stories besides train>fight>lose>train>fight>experience personal tragedy>save planet. DBZ fell into a formula, which got a bit tired. It would be good to get back into an adventure-type series like DB. I know they tried to do that with GT but imo it just didn't work. DBZ's story seemed to revolve around Goku's struggle, even in his absence. DBS would do good to craft thoughtful sub-plots for its supporting characters.

What's interesting about the theme of the new show, the humor and all that, and bringing up the Cell saga, is that the Android Saga up through the Cell Games is what I remember most about dbz as a kid. The Buu saga was being adapted by funimation when I was in high school, and I was way too concerned with other things at that point to watch dragon ball. I didn't even watch the Buu saga until I was in my early twenties. So, Cell was my quintessential dbz villain for many years. Frieza was always up there too but the series changes after the Frieza saga. The focus shifts. The Android Saga is about Vegeta, and then the Cell Saga is about Gohan, so I always appreciated the portions of dbz that didn't focus on Goku. This has been said before, but imo, Goku's story could have ended after the Frieza saga.

I don't understand the hate for BBTS, I really don't. You're guaranteed to not get crushed boxes, no down payments, their CS is excellent :dunno

I agree I have ordered from the several times and no problems... And I don't understand how they are overpriced when they price thier stuff the same as amazon most of the time...

I agree I have ordered from the several times and no problems... And I don't understand how they are overpriced when they price thier stuff the same as amazon most of the time...
Or cheaper

BBTS is great I ordered from them recently and had a great experience, I prefer Amazon however simply bc I get my stuff quicker and don't have to pay shipping:) I recently tried anime island for vegito and Gohan reissue as well as the resurrection of f figures so I'll soon let you all know how that was but from what I hear I have nothing to worry about :)

What's this about a new series? (No spoilers please). As much as I love DBZ, I worry that Toriyama is going for a money grab and this will ruin the series...

I doubt Toriyama is going for the money grab after so many years of not releasing something new since GT. Maybe Toriyama got burnt out and then got his passion reignited to continue the DB series?

What's this about a new series? (No spoilers please). As much as I love DBZ, I worry that Toriyama is going for a money grab and this will ruin the series...

lol there are no spoilers to be heard of, it was literally just announced today. All we know is that it takes place after the events of Resurrection of Frieza and it premiers in Japan sometime in July. Everything & anything else is just fan speculation.

I think it's just the fact that other shops sell for a tad cheaper. I'd Gohan buy from bbts if anime island and mhtoyshop didn't have him for less. I do like bbts's no charge until shipping policy

Has anybody heard from amazon regarding vegito. I pre order him and it seems some ppl are getting him already, i dont know if they ordered from amazon. Has anybody ordered vegito from amazon?

Has anybody heard from amazon regarding vegito. I pre order him and it seems some ppl are getting him already, i dont know if they ordered from amazon. Has anybody ordered vegito from amazon?

Amazon has his him scheduled for May 31st.

Edited: Those getting him now ordered the Japan release. He's not available stateside until next month.

Toei Animation has released an official statement on their website:

TUESDAY 28TH APRIL 2015

After 18 long years of waiting, the information arrived today! Toei Animation will produce the new Dragon Ball series, entitled Dragon Ball Super (Japanese title; tentative for English release)!
Overseen by Akira Toriyama, the series will debut on Japanese screens in July 2015 on Fuji TV.
Direct sequel to Dragon Ball Z, the series will bring together all the characters and tell their adventures after Son Goku’s fierce battle against Majin Buu.
“Having loved Dragon Ball since childhood, it is very exciting to be a part of this project,” said Osamu Nozaki, producer for Fuji Television. “Mr. Toriyama has developed a plot that’s not only a dream come true for Dragon Ball’s millions of fans, but one that will foster in a new generation of viewers.”
“I hope that this series will last a long time and have the same impact around the world as its predecessor.” said Masako Nozawa, Japanese voice actress of Dragon Ball’s Son Goku, Son Gohan and Son Goten.
Introduced as a manga in Weekly Shonen Jump (published from SHUEISHA Inc.) in 1984, Dragon Ball has evolved into a globally beloved brand.
Seen in more than 70 countries, with over 230 million copies of its comic books sold, Dragon Ball remains one of the most popular anime series of all time.

I don't understand the hate for BBTS, I really don't. You're guaranteed to not get crushed boxes, no down payments, their CS is excellent :dunno

I've ordered twice from them when surprisingly even with shipping they had the cheapest prices for what I ordered. Both times, the boxes were crushed. Never ordering from them again. They charge retail and their Pile of Loot is a pile of ****. All it is is combined shipping but the figures are retail price to begin with so you don't really save anything on shipping in the end. Animeisland, MHToy Shop, Eknightmedia,and ToyzintheBox are far superior. Lower prices and combined/free shipping options.

It's already premiering in July?! That's awesome. Is Kai over yet in Japan or is it going to time up perfectly with the new series?

I keep on seeing "after Son Goku's fierce battle against Majin Buu." I'm hoping it's not before Battle of Gods.

Back