S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I can be the only one that would love this Gohan in figuarts form...

can or can't? =_=

Lol red orange to be precise. The pics of the actual figure look MUCH better than the promo pics. Except for a few minor things that could've been done better, these RoF figures look fantastic. RoF Vegeta anytime Tamashii...

i would consider #FE2712 and #BA160C to be more of a confusing color, rather its more red or orange but not #da3815. our eyes are such delusional things @_@

i would consider #FE2712 and #BA160C to be more of a confusing color, rather its more red or orange but not #da3815. our eyes are such delusional things @_@

The cones (color receptors) in our eyes have a sort of muscle memory. Your brain's ability to differentiate color has directly to do with how many colors you've experienced. I read a story about a tribe who have no green in their society or as a part of their landscape, so when presented with a green swatch they couldn't discern it from blue.

knowing.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that all we will see from Resurrection 'F' in terms of Figuarts is SSJGSS Goku and Golden Frieza. I'm afraid the chance of Blue-hair Vegeta is quite slim...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but reportedly Vegeta is "not as popular" in Japan as he is here in the States and other Western countries. And despite pushing him as one of the major characters, even Toriyama isn't a big fan of Vegeta (notice how he has shunned him multiple times?) and has flip-flopped his opinion on the character. Even though Tamashii has been slightly influenced by the Western demand for Dragon Ball Z Figuarts, they still "play favorites" to the Japanese homeland. There are many multiple releases of Goku and his variations in Japan in comparison to Vegeta. Indeed, it does make sense since he is the main character, but the balance is almost overwhelming.

The cones (color receptors) in our eyes have a sort of muscle memory. Your brain's ability to differentiate color has directly to do with how many colors you've experienced. I read a story about a tribe who have no green in their society or as a part of their landscape, so when presented with a green swatch they couldn't discern it from blue.

View attachment 181476
tumblr_inline_nn7vbwb5be1qzex79_500.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that all we will see from Resurrection 'F' in terms of Figuarts is SSJGSS Goku and Golden Frieza. I'm afraid the chance of Blue-hair Vegeta is quite slim...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but reportedly Vegeta is "not as popular" in Japan as he is here in the States and other Western countries. And despite pushing him as one of the major characters, even Toriyama isn't a big fan of Vegeta (notice how he has shunned him multiple times?) and has flip-flopped his opinion on the character. Even though Tamashii has been slightly influenced by the Western demand for Dragon Ball Z Figuarts, they still "play favorites" to the Japanese homeland. There are many multiple releases of Goku and his variations in Japan in comparison to Vegeta. Indeed, it does make sense since he is the main character, but the balance is almost overwhelming.

if all the vegeta fans come together and show they want it, bluefin will direct it to tamashii and they may consider doing it. but the numbers needs to be huge. so yeah. every ****ing one of you go to their fb noa!

note; dont do it just once and be done, keep letting them know. dont show defeat.

like nappa. ooh nappa T^T

Hey guys anyone know asian sellers that mark down packages?
Nippon Yassan marked the Goku I bought from them lower and as a gift, however that was over a year ago, and I dont know if they still do it. Some customs offices learn specific packaging and charge even if it is lower, sad but true. BBTS is impossible to get by UK customs due to their box having branding all over it.

Quick question guys, new to figuarts. Is there anyway to predict if they will do reissues of certain figures? I heard they can't (for some reason) do reissues of a lot of figures, why? Sorry for the noob questions but I've googled a lot and can't find answers lol thanks

I'm gonna have to agree with you, Bardoon. I touched on a similiar sentiment yesterday. The West tends to like rough and tumble personality types for its heroes. In Japan an honorable hero is more favorable than a flawed one.

I remember watching dbz back in the day, filled with preteen rage, as Vegeta and Nappa lay waste to Earth, thinking it would be awesome to have those powers so I could blow up my school so I didn't have to go there anymore. I don't think Goku ever had those thoughts...

Quick question guys, new to figuarts. Is there anyway to predict if they will do reissues of certain figures? I heard they can't (for some reason) do reissues of a lot of figures, why? Sorry for the noob questions but I've googled a lot and can't find answers lol thanks
Firstly welcome! To answer your question, in Japan every figure past manga Gohan is a web exclusive, and their policy means they cant (wont) reissue anything past that, for now. Only figures they will reissue is manga ssj Goku, Piccolo and manga Gohan.

Firstly welcome! To answer your question, in Japan every figure past manga Gohan is a web exclusive, and their policy means they cant (wont) reissue anything past that, for now. Only figures they will reissue is manga ssj Goku, Piccolo and manga Gohan.

...and all three are being reissued this year.

Have they reissued any of those yet? I think I've seen ssj goku and manga gohan reissued lately or up for pre order. Correct me if I'm wrong. And thank u for the response!

if all the vegeta fans come together and show they want it, bluefin will direct it to tamashii and they may consider doing it. but the numbers needs to be huge. so yeah. every ****ing one of you go to their fb noa!

note; dont do it just once and be done, keep letting them know. dont show defeat.

like nappa. ooh nappa T^T

I'm gonna create multiple Facebook profiles of Japanese people and post on their Facebook in Japanese saying that we want Vegeta. I need him to be released.

tumblr_ltwytlHdPQ1qc8pqd.jpg

I'm gonna have to agree with you, Bardoon. I touched on a similiar sentiment yesterday. The West tends to like rough and tumble personality types for its heroes. In Japan an honorable hero is more favorable than a flawed one.

I remember watching dbz back in the day, filled with preteen rage, as Vegeta and Nappa lay waste to Earth, thinking it would be awesome to have those powers so I could blow up my school so I didn't have to go there anymore. I don't think Goku ever had those thoughts...

Us Americans do love our badass anti-heroes. My favorite DBZ character is Vegeta, my favorite Sonic character is Shadow, my favorite Inuyasha character is Sesshomaru. They gotta freaking realize America saved this line. GIVE US VEGETA NOW :gah:

Back