S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I still got them. But I'm in the process of replacing them since the reissues have WAY better paint apps. I got the Piccolo, and I'm going to get the Goku and Gohan when they come out in the Summer. Dunno if I will display them since I'm out of room.

That goku box has no tamashii label...

It has the manual in front of the silver background too. If thats officil, it's been opened. I think it's next gen KO. On the tape you can see it's been opened. Tape has air underneath it. Never the case with mint sealed legit packaging.
I've bought from oyoo-eu before. They're legit. He just gets his dbz figuarts from a European source. I'll even show the box from mine. A bit different but definitely legit.

To anyone that has the Manga Gohan. Is he a much paler purple than the manga Piccolo?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Here's a pic of the Super Saiyan Goku figure I bought from ooya-eu thru amazon. Says it's distributed thru cosmic group.

791797d2bb764034d2b39fa7b92bfe61.jpg
25c53c8aac227974d4bf1ee237af7db4.jpg

Prbital we need some moc ups with that goku in his blue gi :)

I will work on it, friend :wave

To anyone that has the Manga Gohan. Is he a much paler purple than the manga Piccolo?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I do not have that version of Son Gohan, but here is appreciated what you mention:

Figuarts-DBZ-SS-Gohan-024.jpg

Source: Toy Ark.

The magazine image without distortion:

11148455_10206786869373916_3409033382954402494_n.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

Sure, I will make both versions (last episode of DBZ and DBGT).

I hope find the official images soon in a better res :)

Super saiyan God super saiyan is what Japans calling it. Pretty weird. Hopefully it translates better because that sounds weird.

I second that Oribital! You're mock-ups are always amazing!

Indeed, thanks for that background info Bane!

You're welcome!

Man I still dont get why people have this assumption these 2 most wanted figs wont get released. These 2 figs are a guarantee guys, no need to worry about them getting released, IT WILL happen just not when WE want them. Just gotta be patient. This is like making 3 out of four ninja turtles just wont happen lol

Remember the more people support this line with less wanted figures, the more we'll get. I'd be dumb for them to give us what we want off the bat cause then those that want to complete certain series wont get the chance cause the support aint there. Its called business tactics

I didn't think that they were NEVER making him, I was just saying how things changed. Kid Boo, on the otherhand, I figured they might skip since they're making Super Boo. I think Kid Boo is awful, so I don't care either way. For the Boo arc, I'm only interested in Vegeta and SSJ2 Goku for that fight.

I highly doubt they're making anything else but goku and frieza tbh.

I don't get it, they rereleased ssj zero goku web exclusive as an exception. Rerelease ssj vegeta as a similar exception. If they're not releasing any vegeta in 2,5 years, they are insane in my eyes.

I still think they will since other lines are tackling Vegeta. I have to wait until I see the movie before I pre-order Freeza, and the only reason I'm pre-ordering Goku is because of the off chance I want to paint him like his End of Z colors, since I love that look. I don't have the money to just spend on something I might like. Although, I'm really digging the shade of blue, and it does look like a "mastered god" state.

Attachments

• RoF figures.jpg
    RoF figures.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 245
Oh man, I'm wondering if I should wait for Datong SSJ3 Goku to reach the $25-$30 mark before buying one... but then again the "goodcommander" guy whom I've bought my previous Datong Vegeta/SSJ Vegeta from already has him for $36... hmm :)

Oh man, I'm wondering if I should wait for Datong SSJ3 Goku to reach the $25-$30 mark before buying one... but then again the "goodcommander" guy whom I've bought my previous Datong Vegeta/SSJ Vegeta from already has him for $36... hmm :)

I wouldnt count on him going that low. He comes with a stand and all those extras.

I'm looking forward to a Vegeta RoF S.H. Figuarts because he may have as great of a hair sculpt as Goku. Vegeta and Goku's Super Saiyan hair are the two bottom sculpts for me.

The top gi doesn't match well with final episode Dragon Ball Z/GT Goku. The regular/Super Saiyan Goku body mold would be better if you sculpted away the blue under shirt.

:( but i wanted to see sil freak out about it.
and i guess you won sil! you got your smirk before nappa

Whoops. :lol Sil still had his moments though.

I'm just gonna go watch the BvS trailer again...

Haven't watched it yet, I'm saving myself for tomorrow. Got tickets to see it at the IMAX. :bat

Gohan has definitely been nerfed. Seeing him getting KO'd in the trailer is just disappointing. Even his character profile says he's stronger than even full-blooded Saiyans. But not really amirite

Yeah, I don't even know why they mentioned that in his character profile. The gap between him and the two full-blooded Saiyans is ridiculous at this point.

The magazine image without distortion:

11148455_10206786869373916_3409033382954402494_n.jpg

Source: Toysdaily.

...I REALLY like these figures. My hat goes off to Tamashii. Well done.

Back