S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a f#%$??? I know i don't writte very well, but i'm trying ^^. It's a good manner to learn english... ^^

You're doing just fine, mate. He's just saying he can tell that you're still learning. Everyone here can understand you perfectly.

My 1st order arrived today and I placed it on September 26th. Amazon usually goes by date. What was the date you placed your order?

March 26th. Spoke with a Amazon rep. They said they should bring getting a restock tomorrow so shipments should go out next week

Hey guys, can you guys let me know where your preffered webisite you guys go to for DBZ figures. Which one has the better deals?

@albundyland that's a sweet setup man, awesome :goodpost:

Here's my contribution

Nimbus.jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Nice Goku and gohan set up crisis. Is that a custom nimbus? I know the one from the scultures chi chi works really well with figuarts too.

By the way, I know its off topic but I know some folk like star wars here from the Uk, so a heads up; ASDA has started importing the 6inch black series! Something I didnt expect. Got these bad boys for £20 each:

ceba915d985ccebff6b9d5d79f412ada.jpg

(Btw, dont mind the rest, thats my "generic figure" shelf [emoji14] Just figures I like the look of that I dont have many of)

Deano is right; the belt on mine is Krillin's but nobody wants to spend another $60+ for a spare Krillin just for the belt. So I googled around till I found that the SBC Goku belt is nearly identical and fits perfectly with Figuarts Goku, effectively saving you 60 bucks (i think the SBC gokus go for around 5 or 10 bucks at most)

sbc01_1.jpg

It pops right off, Deano can confirm this (by this I mean it's not physically attached to the figure, the belt is a separate piece). It's really simple if you ever want to recreate Saiyan Saga Goku. You'll have to tug & pull the figure apart, but it's doable. As for the Nimbus, it's a plushie I found on ebay that scales perfectly with Figuarts. It was originally meant as a cell-phone holder. It's an officially licensed product, I think made to promote the "Yo! Son Goku & Friends Return!!" special

FullSieRender.jpg

Oh awesome I had no idea the super battle belt came off...
It kind of doesnt..... Lets just say Goku suffered the same fate as Frieza in that instance [emoji38]

Well, at least the irwin version needs broken at the waist, im guessing the sbc just pops off Crisis? I bought the irwin release because it was cheaper and they had glued the waist down, had to be cut [emoji14]

It kind of doesnt..... Lets just say Goku suffered the same fate as Frieza in that instance [emoji38]

Well, at least the irwin version needs broken at the waist, im guessing the sbc just pops off Crisis? I bought the irwin release because it was cheaper and they had glued the waist down, had to be cut [emoji14]

So basicly you pull the figure apart then?

oh wow lol, yeah I didn't even consider the irwin version. The SBC one, you can just yank at the torso till it "breaks" free, and the belt will just slide right off

Back