S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but you're able to replay the mission over and over again, right? it's unlimited?

Yup. But thats how most rpg/mmo games are. Is you have to grind and grind to get the item. I took me FIVE days to get Supreme Kai's top half. Then another three for his bottom half..

It's absurd. Random events within random events. It makes me wanna
1c96f3844.jpg

Guess I don't have it in me anymore to collect the Batman HT's... Kinda burnt out.. These Animated/DBZ figures just seem way more exciting than the HT ones I have. almost not poseable HT figs I have... If anyone is interested I have Batman 89 with Tony Mei Cape,Joker 89,Mime Joker,66 Batman, and 66 Robin... Hit me up if any of us guys are interested.

Looking to buy a few DBZ Figuarts if anyone has any for sale let me know.. Looking to get rid of all My HT's. So if any of you guys know anyone that may be interested in them please feel free to drop me a PM...

No one is gonna sell their prized DBZ figuarts for cheap when they're worth more than double the original price, so prepare to open up your pockets

Guess I don't have it in me anymore to collect the Batman HT's... Kinda burnt out.. These Animated/DBZ figures just seem way more exciting than the HT ones I have. almost not poseable HT figs I have... If anyone is interested I have Batman 89 with Tony Mei Cape,Joker 89,Mime Joker,66 Batman, and 66 Robin... Hit me up if any of us guys are interested.

I feel the same way I gave up on 1:6 collecting it got really boring it's hard to keep up.

I feel the same way I gave up on 1:6 collecting it got really boring it's hard to keep up.

Yup exactly... The only ones I intend of keeping is my Myers cuz those are full costoms... And after looking at my old DBZ pics back in 2013 I miss my DBZ FiguArts collection so yeah trying to sell off my 1/6 Collection and just stick with 1/12 as they are way more easier to collect... And yeah I do know I won't be getting the old figuart releases dirt cheap.

The only 1/6's I plan on getting are the Medicom Eva's. I only collect 1/8 statues and 5.5-6 inch figures. The Eva's would look amazing with some of my Evangelion Portrait figures. I'm excited to get my first 1/6's but these prices are scaring me :horror

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow! Great shots Psycho! You're enthusiasm made me feel a bit better about me buying my Figuarts Zero Vegeta. I don't like statues, but I bought it because I hoped it would act as a vote towards getting more Vegeta's. I feel wrong about bootlegs, so it was also the only option to get a Vegeta in this scale.

Even if you aren't thankful, you're still interested or else you wouldn't be sharing your opinion about it & just ignore the topic of RoF discussion altogether :wink1:

That's a really good point. I don't know if you remember, but I used to hate on the Cell arc a long time ago. It was my least favorite arc of Dragon Ball. I hated that Freeza didn't die on Namek because I thought it was such a heartbreaking kill for Goku, and then hated even more that some no-named punk killed him with a sword. Freeza was my favorite villain and third favorite character, so that bugged me. Then there was stuff like the randomness of the Time Chamber, Ten standing around as Piccolo got obliterated by Imperfect Cell, Ten not going into the time chamber despite having the biggest drive after Goku, Gohan's development, 18 surviving inside Cell, and Cell's motivation.

I'm now glad everything exists, and changed my opinion on a lot of things. I understand how continuations can ruin series, like Silrian said about the show he was watching (I loved Dexter up to the fourth season but I stopped at the 6th season. I now hate Dexter.), but Dragon Ball had a perfect ending at the tournament with Goku vs Piccolo, and then it got an even better ending with Goku vs Freeza! I have my complaints, but by no means do I think I have a better idea than what happened. I love this franchise so much and want to check out everything! I have the GT dvds, and can't even get through it, but I'm happy for folks that do. Selfishly, I'm happy that a lot of people don't though.

If people don't like the movies, they can ignore it because in the end it becomes the tournament anyways. By the way, I would love to buy this Vegeta:
4034_2_full.jpg

Yup. But thats how most rpg/mmo games are. Is you have to grind and grind to get the item. I took me FIVE days to get Supreme Kai's top half. Then another three for his bottom half..

It's absurd. Random events within random events. It makes me wanna
View attachment 176613

oh i know i know. it's just that i know of games that has it worse than that. and dont get me even started on the amount of weeks you can spent on shiny hunting pokemon :)

I don't think I posted a pic yet of all my statue's lined up. Well here they are...

11071035_10153180992584346_574298205109152024_n.jpg

Quick question for anyone who has the jacksdo ss3 Goku head i know its bootleg anyone got real good pics of it?

Back