S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've seen some go for like $12, too. Did you order Vegeta from Amazon? I know, I would really like a Super Vegeta S.H. Figuarts. Bulkier muscles, better faces, Final Flash effect, the works.

Yea I did. I think he was around $33

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Not to mention, dude is ****ing jacked & would have an amazing sculpt in Figuarts form, haters gonna hate

View attachment 175432
View attachment 175433

I believe it was said he attained his 3rd eye to signify a new level of enlightenment he achieved through training (yet another accolade Tien has, decades before anyone else acquired their power-ups). Pretty much making him a uber-human

Tien deserves an official release.

**** yeah, he does. There was a wrestling S.H. Figuarts and I thought his body would have been good enough for Tien where Tamashii would just need to include a scar for the mold...

0000000047732.jpg
Bandai-S.H.-Figuarts-Kinnikuman-Neptuneman.jpg

Is there still a debate on whether Tien is a human or not? I thought he was considered as "non-human" but "non-alien" as well.

Tien's a member of the three-eyed clan, which I believe are types of humans. In dbz people are strange for sure. Krillin doesn't have a nose. At one point Goku mentions that Krillin breathes through his skin. Ew.

Krillin was a lot more powerful than he let on to be but I don't know if he's stronger than Tien though. Although, didn't Krillin point blank one blast almost kill Vegeta on Namek?

When vegeta let him do it so he could power up? Yeah I guess he did. But only because Veg's guard was down. I would have liked Tien and Krillin to be more useful longer than they were. It's hard to get a good idea of Krillin's strength because he's too gripped by fear most of the time to use his abilities.

Tien was the **** in dragon ball. He broke Yamcha's leg like a boss. And then as soon as the saiyans showed up he became irrelevant. Shame.

That body would be perfect for Tien. Add some nipples and they could re-use that mold for so many DBZ characters. I can't wait till they start doing legitimate SH Figuarts instead of just using the Zeroes as their battle damaged line.

Well said Ang.

Honestly assuming piccolo wont get any new release, I think I'm just gonna be interested in saiyans now with the exception of Tien. And mainly just goku,vegeta,gohan and trunks releases. I might pick up kid buu to complete the villains. But anything else I'm kinda like nevermind. This thing is getting out of hand for me. I notice after the androids starting with 16 I'm just not willing to pay shf money for most non-main chars. I wonder how many releases at all I'm gonna buy from now on.

Really really wonder where this line is going after vegito, even assuming gohan and buu as asured. Assuming U Gohan released, if they released a namek saga goku ,tien and tall long haired trunks, I could turn my back on this line content tbh. I'd probably sell my current reg goku and buy 3 namek goku's.

I'd buy effects etc for five battle setups: goku vs piccolo, goku vs vegeta, goku vs frieza, young trunks vs the twins and young gohan vs cell.
And then a seperate z fighter group lined up justice league style. Done. If I could have a sixth battle setup of ssj3 goku and majin vegeta vs kid buu that'd be a fantastic bonus, and I'd kinda still like nappa mostly if we don't get a saiyan/namek saga goku. That's basically my endgoal. Than I'm out.

Thanks! I remember you saying that one day and I had the same feeling about it. Especially after seeing the Buu Saga.

What other Gohan would you be interested in? Saiyan Saga, Namek Saga, Android Saga, or Great Saiyaman Saga?

The one bad thing about the new movies is that everything else is going to take a back seat for awhile. Which I understand but the focus on the Buu Saga was getting me excited for Tamashii to focus on previous Sagas because there wasn't much left to do. I doubt even GT will get much focus other than the main characters/transformations. Now it's going to be an even longer wait. Which is good and bad.

Yeah, their effects looked really cool back at Tamashii Nations but we may not get those until Summer of 2016. Maybe we'll get more reveals at this year's Tamashii Nations.

Yea I did. I think he was around $33

$33? Really? That's a pretty damn good price. I just bought the Saiyan Saga Vegeta for the same on Amazon.

Tien's a member of the three-eyed clan, which I believe are types of humans. In dbz people are strange for sure. Krillin doesn't have a nose. At one point Goku mentions that Krillin breathes through his skin. Ew.

When vegeta let him do it so he could power up? Yeah I guess he did. But only because Veg's guard was down. I would have liked Tien and Krillin to be more useful longer than they were. It's hard to get a good idea of Krillin's strength because he's too gripped by fear most of the time to use his abilities.

Tien was the **** in dragon ball. He broke Yamcha's leg like a boss. And then as soon as the saiyans showed up he became irrelevant. Shame.

DBZ people are strange. They have a talking dog as their king too, right? Or general.

Yeah, I know Vegeta let his guard down but Krillin did a pretty solid job on blasting Vegeta close to death even with his armor on. I still believe that Tien was/is stronger because he never stopped training. Especially after receiving training from King Kai, too. (Can he actually go Kaio-ken?)

That body would be perfect for Tien. Add some nipples and they could re-use that mold for so many DBZ characters. I can't wait till they start doing legitimate SH Figuarts instead of just using the Zeroes as their battle damaged line.

Wouldn't it? I didn't even notice the lack of nipples but yeah, Tamashii is capable of producing figures easily. The only thing to really show our demand is by either Tweeting, Facebooking, or telling the people at conventions. I tweet Tamashii and Bluefin quite often. They answer once in awhile but not really anything that's foreshadowing the future releases.

Thanks! I remember you saying that one day and I had the same feeling about it. Especially after seeing the Buu Saga.

What other Gohan would you be interested in? Saiyan Saga, Namek Saga, Android Saga, or Great Saiyaman Saga?

The one bad thing about the new movies is that everything else is going to take a back seat for awhile. Which I understand but the focus on the Buu Saga was getting me excited for Tamashii to focus on previous Sagas because there wasn't much left to do. I doubt even GT will get much focus other than the main characters/transformations. Now it's going to be an even longer wait. Which is good and bad.

Yeah, their effects looked really cool back at Tamashii Nations but we may not get those until Summer of 2016. Maybe we'll get more reveals at this year's Tamashii Nations.

$33? Really? That's a pretty damn good price. I just bought the Saiyan Saga Vegeta for the same on Amazon.

Yeah I'm really looking Galick Gun Vegeta Zero this summer. Hopefully Ratitz is not to far off from his pre order

It's just a matter of time before we get SOME KIND of news. I believe they're long overdue! We need some kind of update on where the line is going. I really wish they were more vocal about this line :gah:

Yeah I'm really looking Galick Gun Vegeta Zero this summer. Hopefully Ratitz is not to far off from his pre order

I'm hoping they're testing the waters for an eventual SH Figuarts release of Bardock and Raditz with the Zeroes. If they sell well (which they will) it could convince Tamashii to make articulated versions. Btw, I'm not loving Bardock's pose. It's very plain and honestly he should be battle damaged and looking badass. Raditz on the other hand looks amazing with his long flowing hair and effects

tumblr_neeep9BZA11qhqolxo4_500.jpg

20141101_04.jpg

I honestly don't think I would have bought Galick Gun Vegeta if he weren't artistically accurate. I don't know, for some reason I just like how amazingly sculpted it was to be accurate. That's definitely something I can say that it looks like it jumped right out of the television show. (Not saying others don't but Galick Gun Vegeta is my go-to example.)

This is a cool picture...

10438490_803760913044952_827044659192032081_n.jpg

I'll have to come up with some bases for them so I can make Vegeta slightly higher than Goku.

Raditz looks awesome. I'm surprised they went current artistic style with him though. I actually like it better. I may end up buying him, too. Are Bardock and Raditz the only two left from the reveals?

Sculptures "stole the show" in regards to Bardock statue...

pic_nkzw2-1.jpg

Edited: Although, I do like the Figuarts Zero because that's the moment he decided he was going up against Frieza wearing the blood of his comrades. That is ****ing bad-ass.

Hey guys got bad news, well good news for u, I've recently come in to financial trouble and will be selling my collection I have almost every realease up to broly except for sdcc goku and vegeta and manga Gohan, I have a trunks but I did add the pupils on him which look great, but I know that can irk some people but I was never intending to sell them, I don't know the policies about selling are on here so when I post them on eBay I will let u guys know first I will let them go for a fair price giving u guys a great deal, thanks guys

Sorry to hear the news Butcher. Hope all goes well for you, man! :hi5:

Angelo, I recently got into SCultures. They're extremely well-done plastic statues done by Banpresto, originally they're part of Crane games in Japan but can be acquired normally. They usually run between $20-30 but the older lines go for more.

The SCultures 5 Goku and Bardock are EPIC and easy buys for me!

Hey guys got bad news, well good news for u, I've recently come in to financial trouble and will be selling my collection I have almost every realease up to broly except for sdcc goku and vegeta and manga Gohan, I have a trunks but I did add the pupils on him which look great, but I know that can irk some people but I was never intending to sell them, I don't know the policies about selling are on here so when I post them on eBay I will let u guys know first I will let them go for a fair price giving u guys a great deal, thanks guys

Sorry to hear that, Butcher. It's never good news when a fellow collector has to sell off their collection. I hope it will help with your financial trouble. If you added the pupils, you only made the figure better. Good luck with everything!

Sorry to hear the news Butcher. Hope all goes well for you, man! :hi5:

Angelo, I recently got into SCultures. They're extremely well-done plastic statues done by Banpresto, originally they're part of Crane games in Japan but can be acquired normally. They usually run between $20-30 but the older lines go for more.

The SCultures 5 Goku and Bardock are EPIC and easy buys for me!

Yeah, I've noticed quite a lot of them and never really pulled the trigger but seeing Bardock it's like "**** YEAH! Definitely buying that!" Crane games? Like the claw games? What's the size normally run at for each of them?

The Scultures line actually has some good figures that are in scale with Figuarts and they're relatively cheap (comparing to Figuarts of course). That Bardock blows the Figuarts Zero one out of the water but my decision will ultimately be which one is in better scale. If the Scultures Bardock scales well, I'm definitely getting that one over the Zero

Will they ever do an SHF Gotenks?

I don't see why they wouldn't. He's a main character in the Buu Saga and an overall fan favorite. I honestly can't see them not making him and possibly Goten and Trunks 2-Pack to go with him. It'd be smart if they released all of those in conjunction with a regular Super Buu release too. The pairing of good guy/bad guy is an excellent business strategy that they seem to finally be following

DBZ people are strange. They have a talking dog as their king too, right? Or general.

Yeah, I know Vegeta let his guard down but Krillin did a pretty solid job on blasting Vegeta close to death even with his armor on. I still believe that Tien was/is stronger because he never stopped training. Especially after receiving training from King Kai, too. (Can he actually go Kaio-ken)

Nah, only carrot can go ken doll.

And yeah, a dog king. So the entire world is run by a family of dogs? I like the idea of anthropomorphic animals as citizens alongside the triclops and the noseless people; it heightens the suspension of disbelief. But I read in an interview that Toriyama only drew the animal people because it was easier to draw them. And he didn't draw many women because he found them difficult to draw in action. Lame answers imo.

Yeah, true about Krillin, makes me think he could have killed Vegeta on Earth if he caught him off guard. So saiyan armor seems pretty ineffective, honestly. It doesn't stop much of anything...

Also, the gis (like Goku's and Piccolo's), are they supposed to be made out of some sort of special material? It seems a cotton-polyster blend would be pretty useless in the battlefield.

I'm looking forward to seeing how powerful Tien has become in RoF. You're right that he never stopped training. Plus, his new training gi is sweet.

Sorry to hear about your financial troubles... But I am interested in buying a few figures from you, namely Frieza, both Vegetas and Krillin. Not sure the policies on here either. Hope the money you get from the figures alleviates your problems. PM if you want.

Back