S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FatHotei, Silrian & wolvie9: thanks for your words pals…

And now a Golden Frieza more accurate:

SCE%202015e_zpszuxrziuk.jpg

Frieza%20Movie%202_zpsyq4q3at8.jpg

Frieza completely gold except his scalp dark purple and his chest dark purple, and then taller. That would've been something I could like. Can you make that for me Orbital? Like your modified version but hands feet and face gold like everything else. I wanna see that. Keep the shins purple too.

How is something like this not way more awesome?
Frieza-form-5-the-changlings-friezas-species-17631904-640-853.jpg

I think this is way more awesome looking but based on bog I'm guessing toriyama wanted something I little more subtle" cough" cough"( like lakers colors are subtle) but I can honestly say I didn't like it at first but I can get used to it frieza was my favorite villain so I'm glad he's back even he's trying to be the new laker mascot

Again, if a new Figuarts Frieza is actually made I'm all over it. It's like something from a DBZ and Saint Seiya mash up...which kind of explains why I hate the form itself but a figure version could look incredible.

Thanks! I'll probably post another I do, tonight.

Thanks. That's nice, is that marker?

Yes it's copic marker, a lot of manga artist use them, they're really good but pricey would love to learn digital though..saves money in the long run I would think

How is something like this not way more awesome?
Frieza-form-5-the-changlings-friezas-species-17631904-640-853.jpg

That's frightening, in a good way.

Thanks! I'll probably post another I do, tonight.

Thanks. That's nice, is that marker?

Yes it's copic marker, a lot of manga artist use them, they're really good but pricey would love to learn digital though..saves money in the long run I would think

It's on a bamboo tablet, using Paint Tool Sai. I'll post another tonight after I finish it.

Exactly. Now If toriyama wanted to go gold Im okay with that, not my choice but, not principally against it. And it doesn't have to be as far out as this, but this new design I just think the shades of colours aren't well chosen and aren't well placed.

I'd say Vegito is more a broncos fan.

Exactly. Now If toriyama wanted to go gold Im okay with that, not my choice but, not principally against it. And it doesn't have to be as far out as this, but this new design I just think the shades of colours aren't well chosen and aren't well placed.

I'd say Vegito is more a broncos fan.

Vegito is definitely a broncos fan, I hear he's working on a new Mile High ATTACK!:)

Frieza completely gold except his scalp dark purple and his chest dark purple, and then taller. That would've been something I could like. Can you make that for me Orbital? Like your modified version but hands feet and face gold like everything else. I wanna see that. Keep the shins purple too.

Served, friend :wink1::

Frieza%20Movie%203_zpsap3zm8ay.jpg

Our favorite heroes and villains dancing in beverage ads:

Hey Silrian buddy. Remember when we were chatting about Toriyama being Lucas-eque?

Yeeeeeeaaahh. This guy was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the new Frieza design. :slap

l.jpg

Back