S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol i know im the 1% here but I actually kinda like the look on his new "form" but i agree it would be so much better if anything else changed besides the color but i stil sorta like it :rotfl

I like the Gold as an idea, but I dislike the purple, especially where he put it. Why the **** does he have purple hands and feet?

Just saw the new trailer for the new movie I like thelook the new Frieza has I hope vegeta is the one to beat him hopefully he goes SS3.

SSJ3 is about as useful as the Kaioken at this point. BOG increased the power gap so much that if you're not a God, you're Yamcha.

Vegeta HAS to go God to even stand a chance against Frieza now and when he does he's gonna kick Frieza's golden butt straight to HFIL. Bout time he gets a chance to be the hero

I definitely wouldn't mind if SSJ3 Vegeta became canon though. Toriyama himself said that Super Saiyan isn't really needed anymore :dunno

Greetings friends, here's Frieza with its latest update:

Frieza%20Movie_zpsdys49xnk.jpg

Nice work on the image editing. Unfortunately his new form makes him look like a pokemon.

Honestly, BoG's story was a mess. And I expect no different from this film. Toriyama has no allegiance to his own material. He contradicts himself all the time in interviews regarding character back stories and power levels. Gohan's arc completely fell flat by the end of the series. Mystic ended up being kinda bull****. The only thing the buu saga does well (okay well fusion is pretty cool) is finish off vegeta's arc. But I guess that's why I'm like wtf... The story was done at the end of the buu saga, in my opinion. Now Toriyama is just capitalizing on the popularity of his property. Can't say I blame him, but the content has never been the same since the end of Z.

Greetings friends, here's Frieza with its latest update:

Frieza%20Movie_zpsdys49xnk.jpg

Oddly enough this actually makes me like it more than the animation. You used a slightly lighter tone for the purple and you kept the figuarts frieza head colour shine, which looks pretty cool with this actually.

Congrats Orbital, you out-designed Troiyama on this imo.

Anybody importing 16? I was thinking about it but I'm prolly just gonna wait till it's released stateside.

sideshoe7.jpg

Cool! I just drew Vegeta too!

I had to tone the resolution down in order to post, so it's all blurry....

View attachment 170229

Cool! I just drew Vegeta too!

I had to tone the resolution down in order to post, so it's all blurry....

Awesome, I didn't realize we had so many artist here, that's why I love this forum so many people with different skill sets who love dbz, I feel out of date though, I only use pencil paper and copic markers :(

Awesome, I didn't realize we had so many artist here, that's why I love this forum so many people with different skill sets who love dbz, I feel out of date though, I only use pencil paper and copic markers :(

YeaI just made the transition from pencil and paper to digital. I did that on a Surface Pro 3. Currently making a graphic Novel.

Awesome work, everybody! ...Come up with a story, collaborate, and make a digital manga. :lol It would be pretty cool to see.

Any one got more pics of 16???? Maybe a side by side wit broly...

Kind of...

JDTuGSOG.jpg

It pretty much gives a lot of weight to those arguing that the price increase is a slap in the face. I'm still getting him, of course, but I'm not going to disagree with them.

Awesome work, everybody! ...Come up with a story, collaborate, and make a digital manga. :lol It would be pretty cool to see.

Kind of...

View attachment 170241

It pretty much gives a lot of weight to those arguing that the price increase is a slap in the face. I'm still getting him, of course, but I'm not going to disagree with them.

Well I think he should be a bit taller and slightly larger over all, he looks great a definite buy for me but as for the price point they should've included way more stuff, at least more hands maybe one with a little birdie on its finger:)

Back