S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(...)
No, it honestly doesn't make it the same deal as anything else. It doesn't make him more awesome, at all. It's quite the opposite. That's fine, I'm just going to let it go because this argument is going absolutely no where. :wink1:

It is going somewhere in that I at least understand the finer details of your position now. I disagree with the interpretation that the power was handed to him in some permanent power boosting way, that's not what the ritual means. It was handed to him once but then he lost it. For a normal saiyan you'd have to be re-given the power of five saiyans by commencing the ritual again - the ritual is just a temporary borrowing of powers. Nowhere is it stated that once you've gone through the ritual once you have it as a permanent unlock, or a permanent gift of power... Goku is able to find the strength entirely within himself, because he now knows the feeling of it. He does that on his own strength, not with power given to him. His body simply remembers it. That's exactly how a technique works too, and its dependancy on others is in practice entirely the same thing as learning all those other things. The fact that Goku can summon God power on his own, without the ritual, does make him awesome and it does mean he'll need to work on harnessing it on his own. It might be the first time ever in the history of his race. Not even the legend mentioned such a thing.

So sure we can drop it, but I think you're interpreting the material incorrectly... I guess one way or another we'll probably find out in F.

I found this on 2chan, 16 is looking great. I can't wait for next month.

Android 16 2 chan.jpg

Pictures from eBay...

$_57.JPG

I actually like the neutral color of the box where it makes Android 16 pop.

So sure we can drop it, but I think you're interpreting the material incorrectly... I guess one way or another we'll probably find out in F.

Generally, Goku received a permanent* power boost through the Super Saiyan God transformation that he didn't achieve on his own. Specifics could be argued but there's no denying the previous statement.

DBZ non related, but does anybody know a website where i can find bandai Iron Man pre- order where he is not out of stock.

Which character is everybody on a quest for? Similar to blood's Nappa. Has it come already, been announced, or still waiting for that special reveal?

Which character is everybody on a quest for? Similar to blood's Nappa. Has it come already, been announced, or still waiting for that special reveal?

The day Tien is revealed is the day Tamashii has earned its place in Valhalla. Also, I was the only person on the poll who voted for Android 16 a few months back so I am already a pretty happy camper!

Yes angelo 2113 the SH Figuarts. Only websites i know are bigbadtoystore, toyzinabox, and amazon and they are all out of stock now for pre-orders.

Not sure how reliable Plamoya is. Shipping is quite expensive...

Iron Man Mark 43 - S.H.Figuarts Iron Man ANIME ITEMS : PLAMOYA

How the hell is this already sold out? Wasn't it just put up for pre-order the not that long ago? I'll have to remember this for Captain America.

The day Tien is revealed is the day Tamashii has earned its place in Valhalla. Also, I was the only person on the poll who voted for Android 16 a few months back so I am already a pretty happy camper!

Very cool choice! Which Tien do you prefer?

yes A-16 ordered !!

I'm quite excited for him. Plus, I ordered the explosion effects with him, as well. So that'll be a lot of fun putting those displays together. March 15th seems so far away but I'll have to spend my time playing Xenoverse to get me through. :lol

They didn't even make complete heads? ...Why? The hair doesn't even appear to completely connect with the scalp in that last picture.

Edited: Thanks for posting the pictures, Orbital!

Disappointed about the seem being visible but after seeing all the pictures I'm not too upset. Love this picture...

EDaQQtgb.jpg

Now we just need Imperfect Cell.

That was a really well designed/creative photo shoot. The more I see the pictures, the more I like it.

Yup, glad I didnt order him now. He is nowhere near Brolys size for the same price, and he comes with pretty much nothing, money grab much? Hes just barely taller than Cell and look how much he came with for less money!

I know it's a long shot. But I wish would make a janemba figure. With sword and everything.

I really REALLY want an ascended saiyan version of vegeta and the full power super saiyan version of trunks. The trunks should be somewhat similar to Broly right?

Back