S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does everybody, who has him, display their Arlia Vegeta?
RpGGEyJ.jpg

Things I don't like about the goku sculpt is that knee joint are exposed when legs are bent. Most of the newer figures have sculpted knees and I like that. I would prefer more faces because at that point goku was a full power super saiyan and could control his emotions well while in that state. Other than that I really like my ss and normal goku and , knock on wood, haven't had a single arm issue.

You just reopened a can of worms there!

Broly is the only figure that has sculpted knees worth a dime. The rest look worse with knees bent and straight, at least the Goku mold looks good with straight legs.

Awesome photos, blogness! Unleash the Legendary Super Saiyan on those Z-Fighters! I've been thinking of posing Broly like those specific displays. So much ass whooping!

That is quite fantastic, Anti-Wave. Where did you get those aura effects?

Yeah, that seems to be the most popular display for him. I've thought about posing him like that, too. I'm going to put the Terror on Arlia episode on tonight and get some other ideas but that pose seems to be the best.

Things I don't like about the goku sculpt is that knee joint are exposed when legs are bent. Most of the newer figures have sculpted knees and I like that. I would prefer more faces because at that point goku was a full power super saiyan and could control his emotions well while in that state. Other than that I really like my ss and normal goku and , knock on wood, haven't had a single arm issue.

Yeah, I don't mind the sculpt other than the knee joints. I wonder if Tamashii were going to release Super Saiyan Goku/Normal Goku for the first time it would include an extra torso articulation similar to Krillin.

To me Gokus shoulder width is too much, combined with his arms being too long. Heck, even ssj3s sculpt looks better by reducing his arm length, even though his colours loom rubbish.

I've got my SDCC Vegeta posed with his fists on his hips, floating and smirking.

Picture!

They usually don't reveal much there. Though perhaps there'll be updates on some of the protos or something there.

Yeah, I'm hoping to find out who will be the next release. Ultimate Gohan seems like the best bet but I'd like to get that confirmation.

Picture!

Yeah, I'm hoping to find out who will be the next release. Ultimate Gohan seems like the best bet but I'd like to get that confirmation.

I hope so, between manga gohan being released and ultimate gohan I'd be in heaven. Although I think gohans peak awesomeness was the cell saga, he's still my favorite character. Going to get at least doubles of both versions though.

Normal Goku was easy, look how long he took to come out!

Rule #1: Never judge Tamashii on common sense, it only leads to heartache and disappointment! [emoji14]

Normal Goku was easy, look how long he took to come out!

Rule #1: Never judge Tamashii on common sense, it only leads to heartache and disappointment! [emoji14]

I suppose so. Most recent protos seem to be getting made on time better. Although of all the prototypes shown, Adult Gohan is my least anticipated still.

Back