S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Madokas! I love that little display of them on the bottom level, and the DBZ display is amazing oto.

Man this guys is huge and impressive!!
This fig is my favorite so far
110e2fac11befe794773bb57659d1591.jpg

The prices aren't THAT bad.. when compared to Scouter/SS Vegeta, Trunks, Frieza, etc. Broly is still highly affordable & available. I remember seeing people raging how expensive Trunks has become when he was at $100 flat. LOL

Just wait until this time next year and see how expensive Broly will be.

I'm sure there are a bunch of nice fellas out there sitting on 10-20 units just waiting for the day when they can cash-in on the price fixing.

The Broly forum over at Dragon Ball Figures has a few people boasting about this exact thing. I'm ignoring that forum for quite awhile because it made my blood boil to see "collectors" justify scalping.

Awesome display stage, ElekTriC!

He's actually posed with his feet like that? Wow.

Don't stop posting pictures, wolvie. I'm enjoying them!

He's actually posed with his feet like that? Wow.

Don't stop posting pictures, wolvie. I'm enjoying them!

Yea bro, posed him on his toes and was like that for some time. Of course dont recommend keeping him like that but for some pics it'll work........haha thanks bro, I might pull out my wifes camera gear and take some nicer pics since u asked :)

Ya i have mine in a similar pose with his feet. It's the little things that add so much depth :D

Does anyone have any of the Hybrid Action figures? Do you know if they are accurately scaled with the Marvel Universe 3.75" figures or not?

Ya i have mine in a similar pose with his feet. It's the little things that add so much depth :D

Does anyone have any of the Hybrid Action figures? Do you know if they are accurately scaled with the Marvel Universe 3.75" figures or not?

from what I understand they are bigger, around 5 inches

They really impressed me with this figure's size, pose-ability and balance. If it was intentional, they did a fantastic job. Broly selling out almost everywhere is also a testament to the demand for this figure, which I hope holds up in Bandai's sales reports and opens the door for bigger DBZ figures like Nappa and Shenron.

They really impressed me with this figure's size, pose-ability and balance. If it was intentional, they did a fantastic job. Broly selling out almost everywhere is also a testament to the demand for this figure, which I hope holds up in Bandai's sales reports and opens the door for bigger DBZ figures like Nappa and Shenron.

No doubt, I'd definitely buy a Nappa.

Yea bro, posed him on his toes and was like that for some time. Of course dont recommend keeping him like that but for some pics it'll work........haha thanks bro, I might pull out my wifes camera gear and take some nicer pics since u asked :)

Yeah, definitely! I'm looking forward to them!

I'm going to take that as a hint towards your display. :lol

Broly's sales reports are already done, right? Once they sold out of them on the Bandai Premium website, it's already in the books? If so, there should honestly be NO REASON why Nappa shouldn't be looked at, let alone announced or displayed at SDCC 2015.

It seems Amazon is going according to order date for their Broly stock. I ordered one in July and got the notification and I noticed those who ordered him in June got their notification a few days ago.

...I hope the orders I placed in August and October go through. :dunno

The more I see pictures of him, the more I want to order. I can easily fill out an entire display case with him. Thank God my bank account won't allow it.

Back