S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare to be grossly disappointed...

Why not ? I mean, SDCC exclusives always consisted in a repaint of standard releases : Son Goku, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta.

Green hair Broly is something fans could wait for. I don't see repaints for one of the androids. I don't know, that could likely happen...

Why not ? I mean, SDCC exclusives always consisted in a repaint of standard releases : Son Goku, Son Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta.

Green hair Broly is something fans could wait for. I don't see repaints for one of the androids. I don't know, that could likely happen...

Perfect Cell in anime colours seems more likely.

Id put money on a SS vegeta with boot tips before broly

In the show he is a lighter, brighter green.

2975090-perfect-cell-dragon-ball-z-picture.png

title-WP.jpg

Surprise level = -1.

Ugh...but he was already reissued...what about Vegeta(s), Trunks, Frieza...literally anyone else. It's great that we are getting Gohan again but SS Goku is still the cheapest figuarts figure right now, he is literally the last thing we needed reissued.

SS Goku being reissued doesn't hurt or help us. However they need to reissue Bardock already, he's sold out everywhere

I decided to pop in to say we dont need to go over why no one else is able to be reissued again do we? Tamashii arent willing to reissue anyone apart from the first three 20 for any number of BS reasons. Reissues dont take up release spots regardless so Goku and Gohan dont matter.

Im fully expecting Krillin to be next years SDCC. He can be changed significantly to be proper anime, including eyes and gi colour. Lets face it, they wont do slight repaints, thats why we never got ssj Vegeta this year.

Anyway, merry Christmas folks!

Ugh...but he was already reissued...what about Vegeta(s), Trunks, Frieza...literally anyone else. It's great that we are getting Gohan again but SS Goku is still the cheapest figuarts figure right now, he is literally the last thing we needed reissued.

Hence why I'm not surprised. It's a cheap easy re-issue that they feel "comfortable" about.

They need to keep Goku readily available as he is the main character of the line. Sort how you see Optimus Prime constantly re-done with Transformers. Goku is a character that "sells" the line and should be easy to get. Smart move by Tamashii....

In the show he is a lighter, brighter green.

2975090-perfect-cell-dragon-ball-z-picture.png

title-WP.jpg
This would be awesome!!
I decided to pop in to say we dont need to go over why no one else is able to be reissued again do we? Tamashii arent willing to reissue anyone apart from the first three 20 for any number of BS reasons. Reissues dont take up release spots regardless so Goku and Gohan dont matter.

Im fully expecting Krillin to be next years SDCC. He can be changed significantly to be proper anime, including eyes and gi colour. Lets face it, they wont do slight repaints, thats why we never got ssj Vegeta this year.

Anyway, merry Christmas folks!
I agree with this!! we have cell. krillin, ss vegeta as left over options

Well Krillin is pretty anime accurate as-is, as are 17, 18, Trunks and Frieza. Cell, normal Goku, and Broly are the only figures that could use an anime rendition that hasn't been done yet.

Well Krillin is pretty anime accurate as-is, as are 17, 18, Trunks and Frieza. Cell, normal Goku, and Broly are the only figures that could use an anime rendition that hasn't been done yet.

Broly is an anime (technically, movie) character only, so he doesn't have a unique manga color like the other characters. The figure release is already the anime rendition.

Back