S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. It's no problem to answer because it's a simple answer. It's mine lol but some people like it how it is and that's totally fine. Some might wanna make it red. Go for it. Is what it is ya know

lol some people be like, "i dont like how you painted yours, change it back :lecture" :rotfl

If you remove the shelves you can put up a thin cloth or some black (or any color you choose) poster board and just use some sticky tack to keep it up. You can always just cut out proper sizes from the poster board to make sure it covers up the entire mirror. That's how I currently have my Detolf set up.
Pretty much what I was gonna suggest. I you take black shiny paper from a local hobby store you can quite easily make ait look classier than it materially is. But, I just care for looks personally.

@Nick on a different note: :hi5: for that arkham asylum poster!

Well folks, wont be back on for a couple days, merry christmas to everyone, and I hope santa brings you all loads of figuarts! [emoji14]

Hey guys for Broly, how many pieces of the display stand did he come with? I got the 3 green orbs, 2 of the arms, 1 set of waist clasp and the base. Is there suppose to be a 3rd arm?

Hey guys for Broly, how many pieces of the display stand did he come with? I got the 3 green orbs, 2 of the arms, 1 set of waist clasp and the base. Is there suppose to be a 3rd arm?

Your figure should come with all this stuff:

HaMfQu4b.jpg

And Yup, 2 arms is correct.

Last edited:
I just got a delivery estimate from Amazon for Broly. Wednesday, February 4th. What a load of horse s###. I'm going to be cancelling my preorders for 16 and Vegetto and will be switching over to Toyz in The Box.

Just ordered Broly found him for retail price glad don't wanna be paying extra again.

Last edited:
so i got my android 17 today great deal and brand new sealed in brown shipper.but when i inspected him he had a few QC issues and was wondering if some of you guys have the same issues and i contacted the seller for an exchange.what you guys think?.got these wierd melty look and the first pic also right next to his knee green paint is showing from scuffed or something.the last pic looks like some sort of stress mark on his gun holster.super fantastic figure great articulation but those melty marks is an eye sore for a figure this size

Attachments

• edit1.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 328
  • edit2.jpg
    edit2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 329
  • edit3.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 328
I don't think those are anything to be worried about. All of our 17s have that same smudge on his holster. If one doesn't then they just lucked out. Not every figure is gonna be 100% perfect dude. Some have a little paint glitch here n there more than others, not only with 17 but with every other character. It's just the way it is, not just with S.H. Figuarts but with ALL collectible action figures on the market. Even if you request for a replacement, you'll prolly find something else that's "wrong" when in fact it's actually pretty normal. There is no such thing as a 100% flawless "perfect" action figure. Unless it's something major like a loose/broken joint like Scouter Vegeta, just don't worry about it & enjoy your figure :)

What did you use to do it? I think maybe wiping some of the green off the edges would go a long as youd get a bit of yellow showing through

I tried that in my process but it didn't look right. My touch ups this morning were kinda similar to that. I took some heavily watered yellow paint and put it over the green in a light coat. Hard to see in phone pics but it's coming along nicely

COMPARISON PIC:

lol some people be like, "i dont like how you painted yours, change it back :lecture" :rotfl

I know right lol can please everyone but as long as the figure pleases me that's all that matters.

That sounds a lot dirtier than it was meant to be lol

Last edited:
Looks good Nick, but i'll be keeping mine stock, because A) I always hated the green hair anyway and B) You can never beat factory airbrushing.

They only hair i'd get my customizer to repaint is platinum SS gold on select figures, otherwise factory wins every time.

Looks good Nick, but i'll be keeping mine stock, because A) I always hated the green hair anyway and B) You can never beat factory airbrushing.

They only hair i'd get my customizer to repaint is platinum SS gold on select figures, otherwise factory wins every time.

I definitely wouldn't think of changing it if you hate the green then lol I liked the green and I liked the yellow. Which is why I'm gonna get second Broly for a Second Coming version and leave the hair as is and just paint the scarring on his chest and stomach.

My guess is that there is real chance that a SDCC Broly, "neon green vers." will be released next year.

Merry Christmas you all! Guess what, My mom bought Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Figuarts) He is so AMAZING. Not so trilled about his paint, but still nice over all. Might buy two SS Gokus. Plus I got $1000 DOLLARS ALSO! I'm putting in the bank.

Back