S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, decided there was too much going on in tge Broly fight, so I swapped it about and took some stands away, looks much better imo, and by request (Ang) the rest of my dbz collection (thats on display, too many in the loft/attic to display in on cabinet lol)

:yess:

What piece did you add to Cell's Kamehameha? Is it the Saint Cloth energy effect piece from the package?

I like the new display. Especially Vegeta getting ***** blasted from behind.

The Super Saiyan and Normal Goku on the shelf below are pretty cool looking. Especially the Super Saiyan. Are those customs?

Ultimate Figure Series is really cool, too. Just need Saiyan/Namek Saga Goku, blue gi adult Super Saiyan Gohan, Gogeta, Cell Saga Vegeta, Cell Saga Trunks, and Buu Saga Vegeta to be announced for S.H. Figuarts and you can mirror that display with S.H. Figuarts!

Man, I love that Gohan on the bottom. I know I had one but I can't remember what happened to it. Hopefully I still have it. I think I had the Vegeta, as well. Was Goku in that same line?

Mr. Buu and Super Saiyan 4 Goku from the Super Battle Collection! I didn't know you were a fan of Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

Its the open half of the seiya blast, yeah, just stuck on the end to give it less of a q-tip look.

Both Gokus are literally base figurerise model kits, going pretty cheap nowdays I think, and they mirror figuarts in their design and joints so I had to have them!

A few of the UFS figures are actually slight customs I made from different parts, like Namek Goku and Buu Vegeta.

All three statues are the same line yeah, always bugged me that they made Gohan and Vegeta ssj/2 but left Goku in base; I like ssj4s design, just not GT lol.

Nope, not at all Sil, but I cant decide how to tackle changing it since the mirror is part of the cabinets design :/

If you remove the shelves you can put up a thin cloth or some black (or any color you choose) poster board and just use some sticky tack to keep it up. You can always just cut out proper sizes from the poster board to make sure it covers up the entire mirror. That's how I currently have my Detolf set up.

Its the open half of the seiya blast, yeah, just stuck on the end to give it less of a q-tip look.

Both Gokus are literally base figurerise model kits, going pretty cheap nowdays I think, and they mirror figuarts in their design and joints so I had to have them!

A few of the UFS figures are actually slight customs I made from different parts, like Namek Goku and Buu Vegeta.

All three statues are the same line yeah, always bugged me that they made Gohan and Vegeta ssj/2 but left Goku in base; I like ssj4s design, just not GT lol.

That's a really good idea. Yeah, it really does have a q-tip look to it, I never compared it to that before. I'll have to add the open half to it. I haven't really used them for anything.

I don't blame you! They look really well done. Was it a model kit in terms of having to paint them and everything or just put them together? I really like the Super Saiyan Goku one. It's almost identical to the design of the S.H. Figuarts line.

Oh, that's pretty cool. What work did you have done to them? I honestly wouldn't have noticed they were customs if you didn't tell me. :lol

Hm, I may have had that Goku then. That's cool. Glad to see others who like the Super Saiyan 4 designs!

It only looks that way when it's illuminated by his aura, like so:
Broly1.JPG
Normally it looks closer to the figure, paleish yellowish green:
Broly_Vs_Trunks_and_Gohan.jpg
So it's accurate in a way.

It only looks that way when it's illuminated by his aura, like so:
View attachment 154010
Normally it looks closer to the figure, paleish yellowish green:
View attachment 154011
So it's accurate in a way.

It always has a green tint while he's in his legendary form. With or without his aura. Exception may be Second Coming where he had mostly a yellow tint in his hair but that simply could have been the animators who do the coloring. I chose the version I liked most though. Even in the video games his hair was green/yellowish.

Alright, I'm going to take off for the holiday. You guys are the best at discussing S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z out of the entire internet and I appreciate it! Stay golden, forum. Hope everybody has a great and safe holiday!

No need to explain yourself nick, its your figure to do what you like! Ive no idea why people need to question it!

Thanks guys. It's no problem to answer because it's a simple answer. It's mine lol but some people like it how it is and that's totally fine. Some might wanna make it red. Go for it. Is what it is ya know :)

Alright, I'm going to take off for the holiday. You guys are the best at discussing S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z out of the entire internet and I appreciate it! Stay golden, forum. Hope everybody has a great and safe holiday!

Take care my friend and have a great Christmas and New Year! We'll talk to ya soon!

I was going to post the bigbadtoystore listing, but they're sold out. That was pretty fast. Glad I got mind already.

This whole Broly/Amazon thing is really starting to get to me. I was gonna cave and spend the extra $12 to get him on Toyz in the Box this morning but now they are sold out! o_O Everywhere I look, sold out or $100. Aaaarrgh! Anyone know somewhere to get one at a decent price? I don't really want to spend more than $75...

I'd say go head first and buy the cheapest one you can find, even if it's over retail. Broly will end up being the most sought out for this line, by far. I considered getting a second just to sell later, but the prices are already inflating quick.

And I almost cancelling my order because money was kinda tight, holy **** am I glad I didn't.

Because it's mine lol. And because I prefer Broly with his hair closest to how it was in the movie. His hair color was one characteristic that made him stand out as the Legendary Super Saiyan and not a normal Super Saiyan.

What did you use to do it? I think maybe wiping some of the green off the edges would go a long as youd get a bit of yellow showing through

Back