S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey now, the Mario Figuarts and set ups are cool! Don't you diss them :lecture Piccolo actually increased on amazon? He was $35 for sometime. That's a shame. Either way, you shouldn't honestly bank on a re-issue for Piccolo. We have other Figuarts that need re-issues, frankly. My Barnes and Nobles is cool though, they usually have stuff for a long-ish time and their customer service is great.

Yeah, the Super Mario* S.H. Figuarts are cool...if you like Mario. :lol I could never stand Mario but the S.H. Figuarts are very well done. Yeah, he's increasing every where. We do have other characters that need re-issues but unless Tamashii finally decides to re-issue those characters, Piccolo, Goku, and Gohan should be continuously produced.

When were the dates of the re-issues released? Especially compared to their first edition releases?

Everytime I see Mario figuarts all I can think of is "rushed moneygrab". He really isnt worth the price, his joints are barely American toy standard! Compare Brolys engineering to Marios and you have to laugh imo.

25% Off One item - Barnes*&*Noble

The only REAL issue with these coupons is when it comes to using them online - they never seem to work for the good products. You guys should also get a membership too, because you can combine a membership discount + a coupon. But you can't combine two coupons.
Hey now, the Mario Figuarts and set ups are cool! Don't you diss them :lecture Piccolo actually increased on amazon? He was $35 for sometime. That's a shame. Either way, you shouldn't honestly bank on a re-issue for Piccolo. We have other Figuarts that need re-issues, frankly. My Barnes and Nobles is cool though, they usually have stuff for a long-ish time and their customer service is great.

Damn is said its used :(

Yeah Figuarts Mario is definitely passable, Tamashii could've done a lot more with it if they really wanted to. No alternate faces, limited range of articulation, no sets of hands (unless you buy the "expansion pack"), etc. It is what it is I guess. Good thing it isn't being sold for like $60 bucks. Just goes to show that not all of Tamashii's releases are instant hits (Injustice Batman has many quality issues as well, which is a huge disappointment for me)

Hopefully Yoshi turns out great. Definitely gonna buy that

Can't wait for 16 personally...I still don't have 18 yet but having those 3 on your self will be glorious.

@Android 20 That's true! I think it will look even better on your shelf though. :)

Thanks angelo and silrian for the kind compliments! I had to do something with that Zero, because I regretted buying it! The lesson for me was not to settle for something, because I'll end up regretting my purchase. The detail is vastly superior on the Vegeta and it's actually the piece that everyone who has seen my collection said looks best. The problem is, like Deano, I'm just not a statue guy! Can't wait for them to release some SSJ Vegeta!

It's ironic that the most contentious character, is the only universally beloved figure! I think Broly is Tamashii's best piece and I think the only way they will top it, is if they get a real detailed figure. Majin Vegeta would do it, with all the veins and sculpt work on the muscles.

So many of your displays look amazing guys! I'm so happy you guys are loving it!

As much as I like 16, I decided I'm not spending over $40 for an action figure anymore, unless they are Goku, Vegeta, Cell, Future Trunks, Gohan, and Freeza (That new movie has gotten me so hyped!)

By the way, did you guys see that the J STAR Victory VS game is coming to the West this summer? I don't know anything about the other anime characters, but I was going to buy it because of the Dragon Ball characters. Thanks to Xenoverse, I'm covered! I'm not a big gamer, but I buy any new story content for Dragon Ball I can get. Like Angelo, I'm hoping they will release "Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return" somehow. I don't think I've bought a game since 2011!

@angelo Speaking of which, I completely forgot! I agree with you that Ten and Lunch should have ended up together. That would have been a lot of fun! I saw the news that Goku won't be turning Super Saiyan, and it doesn't bother we! I'm just stoked to see what direction Toriyama is going with the series! I have re-watched the series so many times without getting bored, so I will just re-watch every Super Saiyan Goku scene with extra glee! Although you can't really have enough when it comes to that original Super Saiyan transformation on Namek!

Concerning the movie, personally I think it wouldve made more sense if Goku was in his blue gi as seen in the DBZ epilogue. That gi he got on instead is cool and all but that symbol is kinda weird looking lol. What does it mean? Are him and Vegeta receiving training from Beerus/Whis and that is their sigil? I guess that would also explain why they won't turn Super Saiyan, since they'll be so powerful they won't need to.

But umm yeah, in my opinion he shoulda been rockin' the blue gi instead for continuity's sake :lecture

Well we need some surprises! I hope none of its spoiled, but I think it's fun speculating!

I love the blue gi too and will definitely buy that version in a heartbeat if Tamashii makes it. He can always change his gi though, so I like it! Goten stole it anyways, so Goku had to change it up! Maybe we'll get another movie or Toriyama will decide to ret-con the ending, so he has more freedom. I wouldn't mind. I got my dvds (and soon Boo arc KAI Blu Rays) and manga, so if I want to see the original, I'll watch or read it. Earth is going to be around for quite some time, so its bound to happen anyways. I'm sure Dragon Ball will be remade in the next 1000 years. I'm just so happy that its come back while I'm alive! I was grateful that we got Battle of Gods, but getting another movie is awesome!

@angelo Speaking of which, I completely forgot! I agree with you that Ten and Lunch should have ended up together. That would have been a lot of fun! I saw the news that Goku won't be turning Super Saiyan, and it doesn't bother we! I'm just stoked to see what direction Toriyama is going with the series! I have re-watched the series so many times without getting bored, so I will just re-watch every Super Saiyan Goku scene with extra glee! Although you can't really have enough when it comes to that original Super Saiyan transformation on Namek!

Yeah, I suppose, in hindsight, previous Super Saiyan transformations have become quite irrelevant and obsolete once Gohan went Super Saiyan 2. Since then, it seems there's really no point for them. I haven't watched the complete Buu Saga but were there really any specific uses for Super Saiyan transformations during that Saga which were important?

Concerning the movie, personally I think it wouldve made more sense if Goku was in his blue gi as seen in the DBZ epilogue. That gi he got on instead is cool and all but that symbol is kinda weird looking lol. What does it mean? Are him and Vegeta receiving training from Beerus/Whis and that is their sigil? I guess that would also explain why they won't turn Super Saiyan, since they'll be so powerful they won't need to.

But umm yeah, in my opinion he shoulda been rockin' the blue gi instead for continuity's sake :lecture

It's Whis' symbol. It's basically his silhouette, isn't it?

Damn is said its used :(
Probably since it was sent to my account, you probably need to google a coupon for yourself.

Figuarts Mario is limited due to Mario's design, honestly. He could be more articulated, but let's face it, that design isn't going to afford a lot of articulation. Hell, the American Mario figures have barely any articulation too. The accessories have no excuse though, it's weird. But at least the Nendoriod Mario looks good so I've still got that. As for Injustice Batman, I'm not too sure what's the deal with him. I know that cape is bizarre as hell though, but I'm only into that line for decent DC figures. I'm still waiting on Sideshow to process my order, but if they don't, ehhh. I'll just make due with DC Collectibles especially with their BTAS design.

We'll probably get a blue gi Goku if the GT line can manage well. I'm actually wondering how well that line could do, considering GT's lack of popularity and the claims that Japan didn't like GT (or at least the designs)

Probably since it was sent to my account, you probably need to google a coupon for yourself.

Figuarts Mario is limited due to Mario's design, honestly. He could be more articulated, but let's face it, that design isn't going to afford a lot of articulation. Hell, the American Mario figures have barely any articulation too. The accessories have no excuse though, it's weird. But at least the Nendoriod Mario looks good so I've still got that. As for Injustice Batman, I'm not too sure what's the deal with him. I know that cape is bizarre as hell though, but I'm only into that line for decent DC figures. I'm still waiting on Sideshow to process my order, but if they don't, ehhh. I'll just make due with DC Collectibles especially with their BTAS design.

We'll probably get a blue gi Goku if the GT line can manage well. I'm actually wondering how well that line could do, considering GT's lack of popularity and the claims that Japan didn't like GT (or at least the designs)

I have a feeling it depends on how well Super Saiyan 4 Goku sells. Although, I'm not sure how the process works with Tamashii/Bandai in regards to testing the market. Broly should be one big mother ****ing wake up call. We heard about Shenron having another look at but nothing about Nappa. Maybe they're waiting to reveal at SDCC 2015 as a surprise? I don't know. Tamashii/Bluefin should have more interviews/video blogs to address their consumers.

I have a feeling it depends on how well Super Saiyan 4 Goku sells. Although, I'm not sure how the process works with Tamashii/Bandai in regards to testing the market. Broly should be one big mother ****ing wake up call. We heard about Shenron having another look at but nothing about Nappa. Maybe they're waiting to reveal at SDCC 2015 as a surprise? I don't know. Tamashii/Bluefin should have more interviews/video blogs to address their consumers.

I'm picking up ssj4 goku for sure. I remember (when the internet was still young lmao) looking up everything about dragonball when it first started coming on toonami. Bumped into ssj4 goku's picture and was all like "WTF?! THEY CAN TRANSFORM?!".

I'm picking up ssj4 goku for sure. I remember (when the internet was still young lmao) looking up everything about dragonball when it first started coming on toonami. Bumped into ssj4 goku's picture and was all like "WTF?! THEY CAN TRANSFORM?!".

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Super Saiyan 4 Goku. I just have to come up with a way to pay for the quantity I'm currently thinking of ordering. I just hope he's not going to be released the same time next year as Broly was this year. The distribution just seems to be a ****ing train wreck. Any other time, even 2016, will be fine. Anyways, the Super Saiyan 4 design is just absolutely amazing to me and quite possibly my favorite of all the transformations.

@Nickshaw Cool repaint and great display! I'm looking forward to the finished product!

Yeah, I suppose, in hindsight, previous Super Saiyan transformations have become quite irrelevant and obsolete once Gohan went Super Saiyan 2. Since then, it seems there's really no point for them. I haven't watched the complete Buu Saga but were there really any specific uses for Super Saiyan transformations during that Saga which were important?

No, that arc made Super Saiyan a joke. I don't like SSJ3 or the fusion stuff. The designs look amazing though! It wasn't like the Cell Arc with the various strategies to manipulate their power. They were breaking the different "barriers" with the Ascended, Ultimate, and Full Powered SSJ forms, but Gohan broke THE barrier. At least the Super Saiyan God form fleshed out the Saiyan history a bit, showing that they weren't all evil. There were some courageous enough to stand up to the rest of the Saiyans. Then once the form ran out, the remaining Saiyans slaughtered him! Saiyans were all about their admiration for power, but having a righteous heart? Please....They found much more inspiration the the Legendary Super Saiyan that was so powerful he blew himself up! The whole "righteous heart" plot device was also useful to show that Vegeta was virtuous. I thought it was pretty hilarious how they all clapped to congratulate him!

Back