S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if I offend anyone regarding that custom but what is that? Please dont tell me someones selling that as figuarts custom, there isnt one figuarts joint there!

I dealt with him once...I won't buy from him again. His work is decent but sloppy and many of his figures are just statues with articulated arms and legs...that Nappa is certainly not a "figuarts" figure. The top half of the armor is just atrocious.

S H Figuarts Dragonball Z Custom Nappa | eBay

This is what he wants for it.

Pretty cool picture from the Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts BR...

10848638_1562677403967480_5639779066753750791_o.jpg

That Nappa...the head is so small! I hope that no one pays $300 for that. Someone on that facebook group that that picture came from posted a funny edit where the head was even smaller but I can't find it :D

At first glance, that is insane. But upon further review, it is a guy with 8 feedback and a guy with 0 feedback that bid it up from $40 to $112. Looks like someone is trying to artificially inflate the value on it...

I'm glad I bought my bootleg SSJ and Scouter Vegeta when I did because they are going for stupid prices.

I'm not savvy with eBay and I don't usually like buying stuff there. However, every time I see bids, they never make any sense to me and it feels like they are always being artificially fluffed.

I am happy cuz the only ones I'm missing from that photo are SDCC Goku, Manga Piccolo & Manga Gohan ^_^

Goku is the only one that's gonna cost me an arm & a leg

I didn't know you had SDCC Gohan. Do you have a display set up for him?

Manga Piccolo's prices have been increasing lately. Would Manga Piccolo be given another re-issue?

Apparently there's a rumor about Goku not turning Super Saiyan at all in the new movie.

Very nicely done!

Thanks man! It's really fun posing him destroying any of the z fighters

...It's actually a step up from his other Nappa...

View attachment 153405

Edited: Although, his first attempt seemed to actually be mostly from scratch.

Not that I could do better, but he looks like a lumpy potato?

I didn't know you had SDCC Gohan. Do you have a display set up for him?

Manga Piccolo's prices have been increasing lately. Would Manga Piccolo be given another re-issue?

Yeah and it's gonna be glorious lol. Well I hope it will be, that's for you guys to judge! The goal is to have it & everyone else displayed in such a way which hasn't been seen before in other setups. I'm on vacation in Puerto Rico & I won't be back in NY for 2 weeks so it's gonna have to wait :D

I dunno about Manga Piccoro being reissued but I can still afford him, dunno how exactly I'll pose him yet :lol

Angelo, I scored Manga Piccolo for $28 at Barnes and Nobles the other day so look there with a coupon or two :lol you need to be quick on this line as we've established. I just wanted him to display with the cape and use my SDCC one for fight/cape-less poses. The price increases on amazon aren't that bad honestly, considering he's still below retail ($40)

I do hope my Barnes and Nobles gets Luigi soon so I can use some gift cards and stuff on him.

Thanks man! It's really fun posing him destroying any of the z fighters

Not that I could do better, but he looks like a lumpy potato?

That's what Broly's meant for! :lol

Yeah and it's gonna be glorious lol. Well I hope it will be, that's for you guys to judge! The goal is to have it & everyone else displayed in such a way which hasn't been seen before in other setups. I'm on vacation in Puerto Rico & I won't be back in NY for 2 weeks so it's gonna have to wait :D

I dunno about Manga Piccoro being reissued but I can still afford him, dunno how exactly I'll pose him yet :lol

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it! It'll be great to see EVERYBODY displayed in their own scenario. Holidays in Puerto Rico, eh? That must be nice.

I thought him and Manga Super Saiyan Goku are going to continuously be re-issued, same with Manga Gohan. Not enough where they become shelf warmers but when the stores eventually sell out, Tamashii re-issues them.

Angelo, I scored Manga Piccolo for $28 at Barnes and Nobles the other day so look there with a coupon or two :lol you need to be quick on this line as we've established. I just wanted him to display with the cape and use my SDCC one for fight/cape-less poses. The price increases on amazon aren't that bad honestly, considering he's still below retail ($40)

I do hope my Barnes and Nobles gets Luigi soon so I can use some gift cards and stuff on him.

My Barnes and Noble blows. The only S.H. Figuarts related products are freaking Super Mario and the set ups. Yeah, I know that we need to be quick but I thought that only, truly, applied to web exclusives and not necessarily re-issues. I expected them to be staple figures throughout the line and easily accessible. Yeah, $43 is still pretty good. I've just been going to other websites and they seem to either be sold out or close to $50.

Whats the coupon code? I wanna get android 17, thanks

Whats the coupon code? I wanna get android 17, thanks
25% Off One item - Barnes & Noble

The only REAL issue with these coupons is when it comes to using them online - they never seem to work for the good products. You guys should also get a membership too, because you can combine a membership discount + a coupon. But you can't combine two coupons.
My Barnes and Noble blows. The only S.H. Figuarts related products are freaking Super Mario and the set ups. Yeah, I know that we need to be quick but I thought that only, truly, applied to web exclusives and not necessarily re-issues. I expected them to be staple figures throughout the line and easily accessible. Yeah, $43 is still pretty good. I've just been going to other websites and they seem to either be sold out or close to $50.
Hey now, the Mario Figuarts and set ups are cool! Don't you diss them :lecture Piccolo actually increased on amazon? He was $35 for sometime. That's a shame. Either way, you shouldn't honestly bank on a re-issue for Piccolo. We have other Figuarts that need re-issues, frankly. My Barnes and Nobles is cool though, they usually have stuff for a long-ish time and their customer service is great.

Back