S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on Rangerboard that someone posted. The pic is cool and I would love to know what the other picture says lol because I want these for Broly.

Wow, those are amazing. I would really like to see how that looks with the other set of open hands.

I'd definitely be interested in a set of those! Sucks about your Brolly tumbling. Was it using the display base?

Did anything break?

Paint chip on the wrist guards right at the top, not much so may have already been there. Paint chip on the right boot, outside edge, which could have actually been a bit of plastic actually chip off. And the one thing we all feared about his hair, a couple of the hair tips got moushed but I fixed those with a pair of modelling nippers. I may be able to paint match the red on the boot but the wrist guard is a lost cause if that gets any more serious damage.

The initial reaction was that of the world ending. The worst thing about it was I just left my desk top the FA Cup 3rd round draw and was thinking to myself, "He's going to fall off the desk and he is going to be ****ed." Panick soon came over me and I thought that I was just over thinking a bad situation and nothing was going to happen to him [BANG...bang bang crash] "NOOOOOO." I hate myself so much right now. Should of been in his box or something :(

I would also like to do that hand attachment mod for Broly, once he is suspended in a vacuum less case in a vault somewhere away from sunlight and things that may make him fall over.

Paint chip on the wrist guards right at the top, not much so may have already been there. Paint chip on the right boot, outside edge, which could have actually been a bit of plastic actually chip off. And the one thing we all feared about his hair, a couple of the hair tips got moushed but I fixed those with a pair of modelling nippers. I may be able to paint match the red on the boot but the wrist guard is a lost cause if that gets any more serious damage.

The initial reaction was that of the world ending. The worst thing about it was I just left my desk top the FA Cup 3rd round draw and was thinking to myself, "He's going to fall off the desk and he is going to be ****ed." Panick soon came over me and I thought that I was just over thinking a bad situation and nothing was going to happen to him [BANG...bang bang crash] "NOOOOOO." I hate myself so much right now. Should of been in his box or something :(

I would also like to do that hand attachment mod for Broly, once he is suspended in a vacuum less case in a vault somewhere away from sunlight and things that may make him fall over.

Man that sucks, I fear that also with all these figuarts specially DBZ due to their price, Felt that way when the peg to Trunks sheath broke off

i7liqm.jpg

Went all CSI on the mark on the boot.

After closer inspection with my magnifying glass I couldn't tell if it was a paint chip or a painting defect as the boots are painted gold. I took a photo of it using a lap and the flash of my phone to get some better contrast on the area. Again it was hard to tell. It is definatly metallic paint but its silver in colour :/ Now I know of the trick sometimes used which involves painting an area silver and then going over with a clear yellow to give a more vibrant gold.

I'll try and post up a picture if any of you want to pretend to be a forensic scientist or something.

:yess:

It doesn't have to be a correct display, foo. Just as long as you like it. :lol

It looks really great! I like how it has a natural feel and flow to it from side-to-side. What effects are you waiting for? Have you decided on whether or not you're getting Android 16?

Thanks mate! Can't see myself picking up 16 tbh, too many other expenses. But you never know.:lol

:horror:

Guess that starts a quest for a solid stand...

Gohan is being re-released - glad i sold mine a few weeks ago

S.H Figuarts Son Gohan
Updated 7 minutes ago
MSRP: $27.99 May 2015

Due to popular demand Tamashii Nations is proud to announce a limited re-issue of S.H.Figuarts Son Gohan.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.895394110479755.1073742153.155435907808916&type=1

Old news bro hahaha, but good to see they announced it....we have to band together and give each othernotice when this goes up for sale cause amiami and HLJ closed their orders already :(

I had no clue there'd be a re-release of Gohan, almost plunked down the cash to get one just the other day. Fingers crossed that Trunks and SS Vegeta get re-released too.

That photo of those custom clip thingys for Broly is brilliant; they should've included an extra set of hands with pegs so they can accomodate the ki blasts. And maybe like a pointing finger hand woulda been cool too

1400_1.jpg

For people with Broly, are the effect pieces any heavier than the one that came with Frieza or are they about the same?

Found this on Rangerboard that someone posted. The pic is cool and I would love to know what the other picture says lol because I want these for Broly.

Thats a cool mod for Broly, but im surprised no one has noticed the fact that Goku isnt what he seems.... he must be modded because he has balljoint feet, he usually only has a peg.

didnt know that .... I found a retailer still listing it / when was this known?

what retailer still has it for PO?

Thats a cool mod for Broly, but im surprised no one has noticed the fact that Goku isnt what he seems.... he must be modded because he has balljoint feet, he usually only has a peg.
Just caught that, looks like revoltech joints. Great idea tho for more range of motion

Back