S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broly has touched down somewhere in the UK so hopefully I should be receiving him in the couple of days. Also got a Super Saiyan Goku delivered today from Forbidden Planet International (Scotland). [chuckles] Only took them over a week to pack and dispatch an instock item ¦/

Reading back a few pages and I saw some off topic what else do you collect questions. My response, a lot...probably too much. Got a lot of 3 and 3/4 inch Marvel and Star Wars figures and vehicles. A load of McFarlane Halo figures mainly from the Reach series. A couple of Revoltech Evangelion figures and 2 Play Arts Halo figures. So many Transformers and Gundam 1/144 scale models kits, and now DB Figuarts stuff. I may even dip into the Super Mario SH Figuarts sets. And lets not even get started on the Lego...I think I need professional help :(

Back on topic, I don't think Tamashii would release a Majin Vegeta as such but more likely a SS2 Vegeta with Majin face(s). This may have been brought up/discussed already though.

Colour and choice. I remember seeing his colours when he first appeared in the show and going o_O. Its also the principal of it; Tamashii had known for ages that we wanted a ssj Vegeta and seemingly trolled us releasing that instead. I already have ssj Vegeta but thats not the point :p

That's understandable. It seemed like it was a weird time to release Scouter Vegeta as a SDCC Exclusive. I don't mind the figure but it was kind of like "Really?"

Looks like all the Bandai stuff is available for pre-order again on Amazon.

:yess:

I got a very lengthy e-mail from them after asking what was the deal with Broly. Glad to see they got their **** together.

Broly has touched down somewhere in the UK so hopefully I should be receiving him in the couple of days. Also got a Super Saiyan Goku delivered today from Forbidden Planet International (Scotland). [chuckles] Only took them over a week to pack and dispatch an instock item ¦/

Reading back a few pages and I saw some off topic what else do you collect questions. My response, a lot...probably too much. Got a lot of 3 and 3/4 inch Marvel and Star Wars figures and vehicles. A load of McFarlane Halo figures mainly from the Reach series. A couple of Revoltech Evangelion figures and 2 Play Arts Halo figures. So many Transformers and Gundam 1/144 scale models kits, and now DB Figuarts stuff. I may even dip into the Super Mario SH Figuarts sets. And lets not even get started on the Lego...I think I need professional help :(

Back on topic, I don't think Tamashii would release a Majin Vegeta as such but more likely a SS2 Vegeta with Majin face(s). This may have been brought up/discussed already though.

Yeah, I've collected quite a lot of the 3 and 3/4 Marvel. I'm surprised Female Thor hasn't been announced yet. Not that I would get it but usually they're kind of on top of the new designs. How are the McFarlane Halo figures? I've settled for the HaloClix because I couldn't afford to get into a bigger scale. Are you part of the Lego club or what ever where you get points for every purchase?

I want that box to say "Majin Vegeta," damn it! :lol It doesn't matter if it's been brought up before. I'm pretty sure I'm guilty of rehashing discussions from time-to-time.

@Wolvie I'm over the moon about the suicide squad casting. I actually hoped Smith got Deadshot (second choice, Hardy was my first) when I heard he was circling the project. I think he's great for it.

/offtopic

I hear ya bro, Will Snith is in fact my all time favorite actor besides hugh jackman but felt he'd do better as Black manta or any other african american character. But I know he'll pull deadshot off

@Ang - If you want an alternate Halo line to collect, check out the Mega Bloks stuff. I know most building block ppl are hardcore Lego only, but seriously, check out the new Halo MB mini figures. Insane amounts of articulation and customization in a little 2 - 2 1/2 inch figure.

I love Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts but Super Battle Collection/Jakks/Irwin still hold a lot of memories for me. I opened up the box that they're in awhile ago and the memories just came rushing back. Going to the Warner Bros. Store to pick out a new Irwin figure was always awesome.

Edited: Great viewing of all the Super Battle Collection photos...

Full Set Dragonball " Super Battle Collection " Z Kai GT 00 27 35 | eBay

@Ang - If you want an alternate Halo line to collect, check out the Mega Bloks stuff. I know most building block ppl are hardcore Lego only, but seriously, check out the new Halo MB mini figures. Insane amounts of articulation and customization in a little 2 - 2 1/2 inch figure.

I've noticed them! At Target and Toys R Us. They look really cool. I'm not really a big Halo video game fan but I really like the look of the Spartans/Marines. I use the HaloClix for a board game called Space Hulk. They work perfectly.

I've never been into Legos, actually. I think they're really cool but my family and I could never make it work into the budget. The biggest building block collection I had growing up were the Mega Bloks Dragons. Those are my favorite building blocks of all time. Well...those and Lincoln Logs. :lol

I hear ya bro, Will Snith is in fact my all time favorite actor besides hugh jackman but felt he'd do better as Black manta or any other african american character. But I know he'll pull deadshot off

Lol, if you werent named wolvie I'd think youd be trolling me again.:lol Butyeah Black Manta was my second choice for him, had he then become a character in aquaman (which wouldve been badass). But deadshot's better imo. Little wittier and he mercs for his dughter, Smith is good at doing that type of motivated character.

Anyway uh yeah something something more vegetas...

I'll need a Figuarts Anonymous meeting. There's somebody selling an unopened SDCC Gohan for $220 and I want it. :(

Edited: Meh, **** it. No point in buying it because I wouldn't keep it unopened anyways.

Lol, if you werent named wolvie I'd think youd be trolling me again.:lol Butyeah Black Manta was my second choice for him, had he then become a character in aquaman (which wouldve been badass). But deadshot's better imo. Little wittier and he mercs for his dughter, Smith is good at doing that type of motivated character.

Anyway uh yeah something something more vegetas...

lmao......yea him in aquaman wouldve rocked

Fellas looking for everyone except piccolo and super sayan goku for my son he loves these and plays with them and reposes them all the time but if u have some older release and a fair price let me know. I like to get more for him.

Thanks Luis

I too collect some Star Wars 3 3/4 figures, but what I have is mostly customs of Sith Lords that don't have official figures. Small preview:

View attachment 149484

^Darth Bane, Darth Caedus, and Kazdan Paradus, I have a lot more

My collection also consists of other random stuff, such as the Nendoroid Sonic, Figuarts Mario, Figma Samus & Link, several Revoltechs, Figuarts Mewtwo, a lot of Marvel 3 inch figures, several EVAs. I'll take a photo of everything once it's all organized lol.

:offtopic:

Guess who was just cast as the new Joker?

View attachment 149486

source: It's Official: Meet the Cast of DC Comics' Suicide Squad Movie! - SuperHeroHype

damn it! who the hell casted the girls? they have no boobs compared to their counterparts! :(

Found this pic doing a google search for some other pics people might have taken of Broly. Really nice posing but I'm interested in the stand as it looks like it can hold Broly in the air. Can anyone tell what stand it is?

Looks like a Square Enix PLAY ARTS KAI stand...

The hexagon base is sort of a dead give-away. The post is also adjustable to various heights as there are actually two posts attached to each other through a little peg. The photo below has it shown at its lowest notch but if you google it some more you can find photos of it at different heights.

It's a pretty good stand but I don't know if they sell it alone. It's made for the 8"-11" range for the PAK figures. Don't ask about their scale...seriously...they can't make up their minds on what should be the standard height of their figures. :slap

You can probably find an older figure for real cheap somewhere online ($20-$30 range) to get the stand...or try eBay.

display_stand.jpg

Yea, that's deffo a PAK stand. Exactly what I plan on using when I finally get the massive Brosef. Not that I've had any problems with the Bandai stands, but Broly is humongous and I don't know if any amount of screw tightening would be enough to ensure he won't bring the stand down with him after some time.

Edit: Those stands pop up on eBay every now and then. Usually around the $10-$20 range for one.

btw here's my collection of Marvel 3.75" figures (with some custom DC figures as well).. I have since stopped collecting since all my attention has been towards Figuarts. Can you name em all? lol

IMG_6763.JPG

Looks like a Square Enix PLAY ARTS KAI stand...

The hexagon base is sort of a dead give-away. The post is also adjustable to various heights as there are actually two posts attached to each other through a little peg. The photo below has it shown at its lowest notch but if you google it some more you can find photos of it at different heights.

It's a pretty good stand but I don't know if they sell it alone. It's made for the 8"-11" range for the PAK figures. Don't ask about their scale...seriously...they can't make up their minds on what should be the standard height of their figures. :slap

You can probably find an older figure for real cheap somewhere online ($20-$30 range) to get the stand...or try eBay.

View attachment 149641

Yea, that's deffo a PAK stand. Exactly what I plan on using when I finally get the massive Brosef. Not that I've had any problems with the Bandai stands, but Broly is humongous and I don't know if any amount of screw tightening would be enough to ensure he won't bring the stand down with him after some time.

Edit: Those stands pop up on eBay every now and then. Usually around the $10-$20 range for one.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna try and find one of them. Because I agree, I don't believe the regular Tamashii stages would hold his massiveness. Would be nice if theh made one especially for Broly.

nickshaw2814 awesome pics ! broly is the best dbz figure all of time !

Not my Broly bud. I wish lol I should be getting him soon though. Just a pic I found doing a google search to envy others who already have him lol

Found this pic doing a google search for some other pics people might have taken of Broly. Really nice posing but I'm interested in the stand as it looks like it can hold Broly in the air. Can anyone tell what stand it is?

If you find some good deals, I'd love to get some of those, too! If you don't mind sharing. It's perfectly Broly sized.

btw here's my collection of Marvel 3.75" figures (with some custom DC figures as well).. I have since stopped collecting since all my attention has been towards Figuarts. Can you name em all? lol

View attachment 149643

Awesome display! I should really do something like this with all of mine. Future Foundation Spider-Man almost got me excited thinking it was Anti-Venom. Yes, I can name them all. :lol I really like that Bane though. Is that customized? Mr. Freeze on the far right looks completely boss, too. The one that I'm looking forward to the most is Colossusuggernaut or what ever you want to call him. Colossus under Cyttorak's spell. Too bad it wasn't full all out monster though but either way I'm looking forward to him.

Back