S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody needs to ask Tamashii Bluefin if they're even aware that there's bootlegs of their products on the market, I'd like to see their response
I wouldn't do that! They might retreat any idea's of actually reissuing the real thing!

@BigDeano
I wasn't sure if Jacksdo and Datong were the same or not, so many sellers were offering the combo package of KO SSj Vegeta with Trunks heads :/

This has gotta be a customized Goku right? Look at the boots & kneejoints

7-11.jpg

Those model kits need alot of painting to end up looking like that, they are alot more washed out when built plain, heres mine:

b076c8401dd3214c7dc29ac000985c14.jpg

Not that theres anything wrong with them, the joints are very similar to figuarts.

Edit: infact, now that I look at them, they are actually identical in colours to manga ssj Goku and regular Goku. Guess that must be the actual manga colours, and Krillins the odd one out then?

Jacksdo (the makers of the Trunks hair and ssj3 Goku hair) arent the same folks as datong. The more you know :p
That piece of constructive info shouldn't escape your notice Philo.

Btw, how's your poll? Are you continuing the old one or making or new one or anything?

EDIT: My bad philo I read over your response to Big D, sorry.

Got bored and tried a few image editing apps. JJ Abrams'd the hell out of it. Lol.

What's up with all the Bandai stuff being unavailable on Amazon? I had a bunch of stuff in my cart and all the preorder Bandai stuff says "Currently unavailable" Batman, Joker, Vegito, 16, Broly, Luigi, that new Mega Man Zero. Are they just done with preorders?

I want to get this straight: Broly was just released in Japan while NA release is sometime in Feb...

His MSRB will not be the prices he is going for on eBay where (I assume) the Japanese version is being marked up....? So...if I have patience and my wallet doesn't want to take a bigger dent than it needs to should I just wait for the NA release?

Pretty much 20. Japan sellers like to mark their stuff up because they know we wont get them for a while, plus they only get them as web ex so more difficult to get ahold of.

Blogness, the issues stem from the docks issue, I think they just turned all the preorders off temporarily, some of the websites have too.

It is true that people would still want the original SS Vegeta if a 2.0 or something similar was ever released by Tamashii purely for the fact that it has become so sort after. Its just how a large majority of people work. I recently bought the Datong SS Veg to go with my Datong Scouter Veg and if a 2.0 Tamashii figure came out I'd want that but I would still also, to some degree, what the official original SS Vegeta.

Angelo I think the Broly box just comes with the DBZ logo as its an "international" release and their will not be a separate release for Japan (only saying this going by the Freeza boxs, some with Dragon Ball Kai - Japan release - and others with DBZ - International)?

Also really like that hand drawn pic of Broly choking both Cell and Freeza. Looks as though he's just out on a stroll, enjoying himself.

Is that so? It makes sense, actually. I haven't seen a Golden Sticker Broly. Well, I guess I can never complain that Tamashii never caters to the non-Japan market. They proved me wrong on that, let's hope they prove me wrong on other views I have of them. :lol (They've catered to the non-Japan market before but I feel this one is the most definitive.)

Hope this gallery of Broly and Super Saiyan Goku shows...

imgbox - fast, simple image host

Those are really good. A lot of time and patience went into that.

I doubt it. As awesome as it would be, he would seem pointless after Tamashii has already developed/produced Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.

If they do release other stages of Broly it would be really easy just to do what they did with Trunks and include alternate heads and faces since the body remains the same until he transforms into his Legendary mode. I would friggin love if they made it. Maybe if sales go as well as they project for Broly now they'll consider his other forms. We've gotten the normal states of all the other Saiyans except Gohan.

Back