S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I tried Ebay but for some reason that seller didn't come up in my search :dunno Already ordered from another ebay seller but am going to try and cancel as its about the same price but they're not getting it in stock for over a month. Don't mind waiting but not keen on my 40 day ebay protection expiring before I get the item.

Ah I see well that's disappointing :/

I had a look at the listing for the one I bought and nowhere does it state that its a pre-order. Still hasn't been dispatched yet but it does say it can take up to 5 days.

That pictorial review was very good. Shows off his articulation well and a variety of poses. Very impressive.

I love every picture I just saw. :gah: I need Broly! The wait is killing me lol

I know, all of those pictures were really well done and have fresh takes on the figure.

This may be my favorite picture I've seen of Broly...

7-7.jpg

I'm quite glad I ordered so many now, ha. I was going to Ace Hardware, Michaels, and Wal-Mart today to try and pick out some paint colors for the hair. Just to have them in mind and get ideas on how I want to do it.

I know, all of those pictures were really well done and have fresh takes on the figure.

View attachment 148754

I'm quite glad I ordered so many now, ha. I was going to Ace Hardware, Michaels, and Wal-Mart today to try and pick out some paint colors for the hair. Just to have them in mind and get ideas on how I want to do it.

I always look forward to that persons pics, they all look amazing. Man Im thinking of buying a second as trade bate to maybe get SS3 Goku at some point

got my android 17 today :D

:clap: got him yesterday, so we're not alone in being a tad late.:lol

I gotta say, I really commend Tamashii on Broly, the figure's not flawless, but the jump into such a large scale release is imo, they did not skimp essential accessories and even went pretty generous on effects and a stand.

Looking at this picture below, size him down a wee bit (we know theyll only make him armoured), give him 3 to four entire switchable heads (smirk, in pain, screaming, + hopefully extra 9000 head crisis has as an avatar). Same hands, +1 two finger hand, no effects, maybe a stand, and that's nappa for ya as far as I'm concerned. Should cost the same max as Broly. Do it tamashii! You can do it!
1-3.jpg

I always look forward to that persons pics, they all look amazing. Man Im thinking of buying a second as trade bate to maybe get SS3 Goku at some point

I would just buy Super Saiyan 3 Goku now. I can't imagine Broly would be worth as much as Super Saiyan 3 unless it's really far down the line.

I wonder what Broly is gonna smell like :monkey3

Like all the other S.H. Figuarts. Does anybody notice that fresh smell of them? When ever you take the plastic cover off?

:clap: got him yesterday, so we're not alone in being a tad late.:lol

I gotta say, I really commend Tamashii on Broly, the figure's not flawless, but the jump into such a large scale release is imo, they did not skimp essential accessories and even went pretty generous on effects and a stand.

Looking at this picture below, size him down a wee bit (we know theyll only make him armoured), give him 3 to four entire switchable heads (smirk, in pain, screaming, + hopefully extra 9000 head crisis has as an avatar). Same hands, +1 two finger hand, no effects, maybe a stand, and that's nappa for ya as far as I'm concerned. Should cost the same max as Broly. Do it tamashii! You can do it!
1-3.jpg

This is a really good picture of imagining Nappa in armor...

SCE2014p_zps6c0e10f3.jpg

Orbital Frame posted this a long time ago.

I was really hoping Broly would come in stock at bbts before shipping my pile of loot, but I got an email this week that apparently it's been almost 6 months since I started it and they will automatically ship it next week lol.

Broly will probably hit a few days after it ships :(

At least this pile includes 2x Android 17, Krillin and 2 SDCC Vegetas along with a beige impact effect. Not bad!

****balls I didn't think of a scouter.

Okay I don't know how to fix the scouter thing with Nappa.

He may have a big enough ear where it won't be that difficult. Maybe to make a mold where you have to put the scouter on a specific way until it actually clips onto the ear.

How did Irwin/Jakks, who ever, accomplish that?

This is a cool picture I found on the Facebook page...

10830835_806357129420518_8095114704016090496_o.jpg

Maybe it's just the lighting in most pictures but that hair looks quite green in that picture.

Thanks, I've been going through a crazy move, but now I'm somewhere permanent, so it's good. I'm glad to be doing some DBZ stuff again.

That one is definitely being offered from now on, I was very happy with how it turned out. I'm thinking of doing a huge green one for Broly, but I'm concerned about weight issues with the stand.

I'm still debating what all to offer for him. I'm a little disappointed in the three pieces he got being the same remolded ball from Frieza.

Thank you!
I'm taking them now, and pretty much forever. Now that I'm settled in to the new place I am good to go.

I'm also talking to someone right now, who thankfully knows something about this stuff, unlike myself, about doing a complete website redo, and part of that might well include adding a store section to expedite things.

Oh, this reminds me, I have a set of beam clash pieces sitting in progress on my bench right now. I'm playing with how they meet in the middle.

I'm definitely going to have that one ironed out in the next couple weeks, I've wanted to do a real Galick Gun vs Kamehameha beam clash piece since vanilla goku came out, but I keep getting pulled away.

Also, with all this talk about majin vegeta, give him regular super saiyan faces, a non super saiyan face and head, a goku ss2 head, and we'd be gold.

They can cover so many bases with that one release. I'd buy two of them.

Definitely post your Broly effect, I'd really like to see that. Do you have any drawn ideas on what it would look like?

Yeah, somebody pointed out to me that Broly's effects are the same mold from Frieza. Which I don't mind because those were actually the effects Broly used in the movie.

Really? That's great! I like how the website is designed now so it'll be interesting to see it redone. I'll definitely go over the effects in the next couple of weeks and choose.

I've been waiting for you to attempt beam clash pieces. I think they would look great. Again, if you can, post some pictures when you have the prototypes worked out. I think a lot of people, including me, would be very interested.

I'm hoping Majin Vegeta will be packed with a lot of accessories; faces, heads, effects, and etc.

I was really hoping Broly would come in stock at bbts before shipping my pile of loot, but I got an email this week that apparently it's been almost 6 months since I started it and they will automatically ship it next week lol.

Broly will probably hit a few days after it ships :(

At least this pile includes 2x Android 17, Krillin and 2 SDCC Vegetas along with a beige impact effect. Not bad!
Wow, holidays are here! Enjoy the haul man!
He may have a big enough ear where it won't be that difficult. Maybe to make a mold where you have to put the scouter on a specific way until it actually clips onto the ear.

How did Irwin/Jakks, who ever, accomplish that?

Good point, it might be easier due to size, damn, hadn't thought of that either. That's encouraging.

View attachment 148754

I don't just have one favorite pic but these are my top 3. And yeah I'm definitely getting 2 but with all the pics I kinda want more lol but I think I'm gonna keep it at 2. I haven't looked at paint yet but I imagine a lime green or neon green would be right. I'm gonna start looking next week probably.

Definitely post your Broly effect, I'd really like to see that. Do you have any drawn ideas on what it would look like?

I don't have sketches right now, but what I'm looking at now is...

A large burst effect, like what I showed with Frieza the other day.

A large upward blasting ground explosion

A charged up punch effect

And I'm trying to figure out a solid way to do a partial energy shield. That one is hard, but I'm close to figuring out a way to do it.

Back