S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool shots! especially that kick in da face!

i wish someone could post some comparison pics with banpresto's android 16. i believe they're similar in height. that'll be good. then he wont be the lonely giant anymore...

885964_10152801681635042_818643372140969546_o.jpg

^ that pic got posted in the faceboook group

this pic belongs to reaper

sdccpiccolo_zps01833143.jpg

My Burori is currently in transit & should be arriving at my doorstep within the next couple of weeks ^__^

Hi new to the forum but not to collecting "adult" action figures (toys...shhh). I have a growing collection of Dragon Ball figuarts which should hopefully have a couple more additions in the coming days.

Android 20> amazing ;)

Broly is in stock ? ebay ?

I saw this post and thought "yeah I'll have a look and see." And after some Sherlock Holmes esk investigation I did indeed stumble across a couple of listings for Broly which were ready to ship. After about 20 minutes of deliberation and number crunching I took the plunge and ordered one. Now the wait begins...

Welcome to the forum Lazy1 :) Even though I have no interest in the character seeing the awesome Broly pics is making me want one, I'm so weak :mad: I usually use Anime Island but they're already sold out. Does anyone know any cheap sellers that are willing to mark down as a gift or lower the value? Cheapest I can find is Ebay for $120 with customs fees paid.

EDIT: I'm UK based.

I saw this post and thought "yeah I'll have a look and see." And after some Sherlock Holmes esk investigation I did indeed stumble across a couple of listings for Broly which were ready to ship. After about 20 minutes of deliberation and number crunching I took the plunge and ordered one. Now the wait begins...

I take one also ^^ @ Hong Kong :pray:

This was posted on the Facebook page and I think it's awesome. Would love for them to make a movie where they need Broly and have to bring him back with the Dragonballs. It's like working with the Hulk lol might help you but then the rage consumes him and he just starts beating the crap out of everyone.

This was posted on the Facebook page and I think it's awesome. Would love for them to make a movie where they need Broly and have to bring him back with the Dragonballs. It's like working with the Hulk lol might help you but then the rage consumes him and he just starts beating the crap out of everyone.

That is a **** load of gundams.....holy....

Hello everyone, I don't post here much but I thought i'd share this info to all. Alex Blas from ageless geeks is doing Black Friday tomorrow. The sale is going to be in Facebook group ageless geeks B/ST. the list are down below, if you have question feel free to join the group and ask him for more info.

"So here is my 1st Black Friday event exclusive to this group. I see this as a labor of love and hope you guy enjoy it. Prices do not include shipping and if my quote on shipping is higher then the actual shipping those who know me know I will refund the exact amount. Items will be post between 10am-12noon PST tomorrow so keep watch. Once posted I will go in order of thread post to close deals and will update items sold.

Its not too late to add people to the group that might be interested in any of these items so lets continue to add good people and thank you all for such an amazing group of people.

Sorry it took so long but its alot to take pics/pricing/and post

Transformers Deluxe $10 each
Transformers Voyagers $12 each
Transformers Leaderclass Jetfire $25 each
Black Series Starwars $12
Transformers Cyberverse Bumblebee Starscream $10
Play Arts Superman $65
Play Arts Supergirl $65
Monsterart 2014 $48
King of Fire FF01 $12
Android 17 $26
Toyworld TFcon 2014 TW-H04G Grant $110
TFCC Breakdown $25
Masterpiece Sunstorm $60
Masterpiece Prowl $50
Toyworld Tw-02B Orionvil $90
Legacy Dragonzord $60
Marvel Legends $10 each except for Heroic Age Ironman $8
Batman Unlimited Dark Knight Returns $16
Power Rangers Megaforce Robo Knight $10 each
Revoltech Batman 008 $45
Lego Star wars 75045 $30
Lego Marvel 76020 $30
Lego Star Wars 75017 $22
Lego Marvel 76022 $30
Tamashii Act 4 $11.50
Monster Art Godzilla Effects 2 $21.50
Sh FIguarts Naruto $27.25
Sh Figuarts Mario $16.75
Sh Figuarts Son Goku $28.75
SDCC Armored Black Ranger $48
Sh Figuarts Blue Ranger $31
SH FIguarts MIchael Jackson $31.25
SH FIguarts Masked RIder Agito $19.50
SH FIguarts SSJ Goku $22.75
SH Fguarts Piccolo $25.50
SH FIguarts Sailor Moons $30.50 Each
Monsterarts 95 Godzilla Reissue $52.50
Sh Figuarts Imperialdramon $58.60
Legacy Dragondagger $60
SDCC Doomsday $40"

Hello everyone, I don't post here much but I thought i'd share this info to all. Alex Blas from ageless geeks is doing Black Friday tomorrow. The sale is going to be in Facebook group ageless geeks B/ST. the list are down below, if you have question feel free to join the group and ask him for more info.

"So here is my 1st Black Friday event exclusive to this group. I see this as a labor of love and hope you guy enjoy it. Prices do not include shipping and if my quote on shipping is higher then the actual shipping those who know me know I will refund the exact amount. Items will be post between 10am-12noon PST tomorrow so keep watch. Once posted I will go in order of thread post to close deals and will update items sold.

Its not too late to add people to the group that might be interested in any of these items so lets continue to add good people and thank you all for such an amazing group of people.

Sorry it took so long but its alot to take pics/pricing/and post

Transformers Deluxe $10 each
Transformers Voyagers $12 each
Transformers Leaderclass Jetfire $25 each
Black Series Starwars $12
Transformers Cyberverse Bumblebee Starscream $10
Play Arts Superman $65
Play Arts Supergirl $65
Monsterart 2014 $48
King of Fire FF01 $12
Android 17 $26
Toyworld TFcon 2014 TW-H04G Grant $110
TFCC Breakdown $25
Masterpiece Sunstorm $60
Masterpiece Prowl $50
Toyworld Tw-02B Orionvil $90
Legacy Dragonzord $60
Marvel Legends $10 each except for Heroic Age Ironman $8
Batman Unlimited Dark Knight Returns $16
Power Rangers Megaforce Robo Knight $10 each
Revoltech Batman 008 $45
Lego Star wars 75045 $30
Lego Marvel 76020 $30
Lego Star Wars 75017 $22
Lego Marvel 76022 $30
Tamashii Act 4 $11.50
Monster Art Godzilla Effects 2 $21.50
Sh FIguarts Naruto $27.25
Sh Figuarts Mario $16.75
Sh Figuarts Son Goku $28.75
SDCC Armored Black Ranger $48
Sh Figuarts Blue Ranger $31
SH FIguarts MIchael Jackson $31.25
SH FIguarts Masked RIder Agito $19.50
SH FIguarts SSJ Goku $22.75
SH Fguarts Piccolo $25.50
SH FIguarts Sailor Moons $30.50 Each
Monsterarts 95 Godzilla Reissue $52.50
Sh Figuarts Imperialdramon $58.60
Legacy Dragondagger $60
SDCC Doomsday $40"

Good luck with trying to buy anything from him. He doesn't respond. I wanted to buy a jacksdo trunks hair piece from and he wont answer. Messaged him twice, after he told me too on the facebook post.

Lol I don't think you had to quote me specially your like the next person posted comments after me. Anyhow I am sorry to hear that but I dealt with Alex Blas before and all my transaction went smooth. I believed some of the members here too have dealt with him. Maybe he was just busy but it won't hurt to try messaging him again :).

Btw, I am not trying to promote him or anything I just want to help fellow collectors how they can get a cheap price.

Amazing, pure awesomeness. I have yet to see anyone say anything bad about this figure, even from people that dislike Broly. This is gonna be a real homerun for Tamashii

Calling it now, next year's SDCC will have either Nappa or Shenron

Hey guys,

I'm sure you've all seen these photos by now, but I just came across them today. All I've got to say is HOLY $*#!. Is this really happening? I'm really hoping for a Super Buu as well!

Any info you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

buu-01.jpg

Well, we are ASSUMING both of those Buu's are gonna get released. Just because they show em off isn't a gaurantee they will be mass-produced (case in point, Nappa and Shenron, but to be fair those were larger Figuarts & at the time they were revealed Tamashii was uncertain if they could profit off of large-scale DBZ Figuarts.. until Broly started selling out their preorders). For all we know those won't see a release until 2016 or later

Amazing, pure awesomeness. I have yet to see anyone say anything bad about this figure, even from people that dislike Broly. This is gonna be a real homerun for Tamashii

Calling it now, next year's SDCC will have either Nappa or Shenron

I'd like to see Nappa first but either one would be fine.

If you dislike Broly you dislike Broly but there is no arguing as to how badass this figure is.

Well, we are ASSUMING both of those Buu's are gonna get released. Just because they show em off isn't a gaurantee they will be mass-produced (case in point, Nappa and Shenron, but to be fair those were larger Figuarts & at the time they were revealed Tamashii was uncertain if they could profit off of large-scale DBZ Figuarts.. until Broly started selling out their preorders). For all we know those won't see a release until 2016 or later

It wouldn't take much to release that Gohan though. A new hair sculpt and maybe 2 or 3 new faces and slap that on Goku's body.

The Buus are almost a must...especially Buuhan, since we are getting Vegito...it would only make sense.

Back